While laugh tracks aren't necessarily fashionable anymore, some of the funniest current TV shows still employ a laugh track that doesn't take away from the program. The best modern shows with laugh tracks come in many forms. Some funny TV shows with laugh tracks are on streaming services while other good comedies with a laugh track air on network television. Some shows claim that they exclusively use laughter from a live studio audience, but many suspect the aid of canned laughter - especially in recent years as "laugh box" technology has improved.
What shows will you find on this list of the top laugh track TV series? Fuller House, which airs on Netflix, adds to the Tanner family fun with a laugh track in each episode. Other good recent shows that use a laugh track include The Ranch and Man with a Plan and Mom.
So, do you have a favorite comedies that use a laugh track? Vote up the best sitcoms with a laugh track and see what other modern shows have resorted to canned laughter.
- Photo: flickr / CC01Bonnie, a recovering alcoholic, and her friends help each other overcome their past mistakes.
- Actors: Allison Janney, Mimi Kennedy, Jaime Pressly, Beth Hall, William Fichtner
- Premiered: September 23, 2013
- A gay lawyer and an interior designer share an apartment and constantly mind each other's business.
- Actors: Eric McCormack, Debra Messing, Sean Hayes, Megan Mullally
- Premiered: September 28, 2017
- Photo: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BYA contractor takes a more active role in his kids' lives when his wife goes back to work.
- Actors: Matt LeBlanc, Liza Snyder, Kevin Nealon, Kali Rocha, Stacy Keach
- Premiered: October 24, 2016
- Photo: One Day At A Time / NetflixA reimagining of Norman Lear's iconic comedy follows a Cuban-American family.
- Actors: Rita Moreno, Justina Machado, Stephen Tobolowsky, Todd Grinnell, Isabella Gomez
- Premiered: January 6, 2017