The music industry has long been a place for rising young stars—with many of today's top singers under 25 years old. In fact, a great deal of pop singers and stars come to rise long before their 20s. Even the most popular singers of the last few decades hit the scene at a young age. No matter the reason these kids get discovered so young, they'll all be more than established artists as they pass the quarter century mark. And while some may fade away and others will only accelerate through their careers, these are the best singers under 25 right now. Whether you're talking young female singers or top male artists, who do you think has the most talent?
From the top country artists like Kane Brown to new pop singers such as Zendaya, this list of singers under 25 features a broad range of young sensations—as well as some well-established artists who are still in their prime, including Justin Bieber and Halsey. Then you have kids like Jacob Sartorius and Loren Gray who are still teenagers. In short, all of these great young singers have made a name for themselves in the business, and they could all have long careers ahead of them. Of all the singers on this list of 25 under 25, do you have a favorite?
Check out all the singers under 25 years old below and vote up whoever you think are the best artists out right now. Of course, you can also add others who may be missing from the list, just ensure they're no older than 24.
- Jeon Jung-kook (born September 1, 1997), known mononymously as Jungkook, is a South Korean singer and songwriter. He is the youngest member and vocalist of the South Korean boy band BTS. Jungkook has ...more
- Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O'Connell (born December 18, 2001), known professionally as Billie Eilish, is an American singer and songwriter signed to Interscope Records. Her first experience with ...more
- Shawn Peter Raul Mendes (born August 8, 1998) is a Canadian singer and songwriter. He gained a following in 2013, posting song covers on the video-sharing application Vine. The following year, he ...more
- Roseanne Park (born 11 February 1997), better known by the stage name Rosé, is a New Zealand singer currently based in South Korea. Rosé signed with South Korean label YG Entertainment following an ...more
- Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao (born March 3, 1997) is a Cuban-American singer and songwriter. She rose to fame as a member of the girl group Fifth Harmony, formed during the second season of The X ...more
- Zendaya Maree Stoermer Coleman (; born September 1, 1996) is an American actress and singer. She began her career as a child model and backup dancer, before gaining prominence for her role as Rocky ...more
- Olivia Isabel Rodrigo (born February 20, 2003) is an American singer-songwriter and actress. She rose to prominence with her lead roles on the Disney television programmes Bizaardvark and High School ...more
- Khalid Donnel Robinson (born February 11, 1998), known mononymously as Khalid, is an American singer and songwriter. His debut single, "Location", was released in July 2016, and his debut studio ...more
- Zara Maria Larsson (, Swedish pronunciation: [²sɑːra ˈlɑːʂɔn]; born 16 December 1997) is a Swedish singer and songwriter. At the age of 10, she achieved national fame in Sweden for winning the 2008 ...more
- Park Sung-hwa (born April 3, 1998), better known as Seonghwa, is a South Korean singer. He is a member of the group ATEEZ.
- Charlton Kenneth Jeffrey Howard (born August 17, 2003), known professionally as the Kid LAROI, is an Australian rapper, singer, and songwriter. Howard originally gained recognition from his ...more
- Tate Rosner McRae is a Canadian singer, songwriter, and dancer. McRae caught the attention of RCA Records in 2019 after her original song "One Day" went viral on YouTube, subsequently releasing her ...more
- Sabrina Annlynn Carpenter (born May 11, 1999) is an American singer, songwriter, and actress. She had a recurring role as the young version of Chloe Goodwin in The Goodwin Games and starred as Maya ...more
- Gabriella Sarmiento Wilson (born June 27, 1997), known professionally as H.E.R. (pronounced "her", an initialism for "Having Everything Revealed"), is an American R&B singer. After initial music ...more
- Hailee Steinfeld (born December 11, 1996) is an American actress and singer. Her breakthrough role was as Mattie Ross in True Grit (2010), for which she was nominated for the Academy Award for Best ...more
- Kang Yeo-sang (born June 14, 1999), better known as Yeosang, is a South Korean singer. He is a member of the group ATEEZ and former trainee on Big Hit Entertainment.
- Kim Hong-joong (born November 7, 1998), better known as Hongjoong, is a South Korean rapper and composer. He is a member of the group ATEEZ and a former contestant of the reality show MIXNINE.
- Rebbeca Marie Gomez (born March 2, 1997), better known by her stage name Becky G, is an American singer and actress. Gomez first gained recognition in 2011 when she began posting videos of herself ...more
- Park Si-eun (born August 1, 2001) is a South Korean actress and singer. She is known as a child actress and was signed to Fe Entertainment from 2014 to 2016 and to JYP Entertainment from 2017 until ...more
- Ella Marija Lani Yelich-O'Connor (born November 7, 1996), known professionally as Lorde, is a New Zealand singer, songwriter, and record producer. Taking inspiration from aristocracy for her stage ...more
- Lee Chae-young (born January 23, 2002), better known as Isa, is a South Korean singer under High Up Entertainment. She is a member of the girl group STAYC.
- Bae Soo-min (born March 13, 2001), better known as Sumin, is a South Korean singer currently under High Up Entertainment. She is the leader of the girl group STAYC.
- Claire Cottrill (born August 18, 1998), known professionally as Clairo, is an American recording artist from Carlisle, Massachusetts who wrote "Pretty Girl" (2017), a lo-fi-produced song that ...more
- Joshua T. Bassett (born December 22, 2000) is an American actor and singer. He is known for starring as Ricky Bowen in High School Musical: The Musical: The Series.