A list of the best interpretations of Daredevil throughout comics, movies, TV, and more. Daredevil is one of the most unique and loved characters in all of comic-dom. There are many different variations of the character and dozens of formats the character has been utilized in. Be it video games, films, animated series, or alternate versions of the character in comic books, the Man Without Fear is in so many forms of pop culture, in one way or another.
We've decided to compile some of our favorites here. Do you like to play as Daredevil in Spider-Man: Web of Fire, or do you like playing as him in the LittleBigPlanet games? Do you think Ben Affleck made a worthy Daredevil, or are you holding out for Charlie Cox? Which mini-series is your favorite: Daredevil: The Man without Fear, Daredevil/Bullseye: The Target, or maybe it's Daredevil: Yellow?Now's the time to see where it all lines up. What are the greatest interpretations of Daredevil ever? Vote up all your favorites!
- A blind lawyer, with his other senses superhumanly enhanced, fights crime as a costumed superhero.
- Regular 616 continuity and all canon titles thereinDaredevil is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. Daredevil was created by writer-editor Stan Lee and artist Bill Everett, with an unspecified amount of ...more
Frank Miller's Daredevil
- A superhero with spider-like skills fights villains.
- Earth X is a 1999 comic book limited series written by Jim Krueger with art by John Paul Leon and published by Marvel Comics. Based on Alex Ross' notes, the series features a dystopian future version ...more
- Daredevil/Bullseye: The Target is an unfinished limited series comic book from Marvel Comics featuring the superhero Daredevil in pursuit of nemesis, the assassin Bullseye. The series was written by ...more
- Marvel 1602 is a limited series eight-issue comic book published in 2003 by Marvel Comics. The limited series was written by Neil Gaiman, penciled by Andy Kubert, and digitally painted by Richard ...more
Daredevil: Black and White
- "Wolverine: Old Man Logan" is an eight-issue storyline from the Wolverine ongoing series by writer Mark Millar and artist Steve McNiven, published by Marvel Comics. It began in June 2008, ran through ...more
- The webslinger joins forces with Iceman and Firestar.
- Spider-Man is an action-adventure beat 'em up video game based on Marvel's Spider-Man Universe. It was developed by Neversoft and published by Activision for the PlayStation in 2000. The game was ...more
- Lego Marvel Super Heroes is an action-adventure video game developed by TT Games and published by Disney Interactive Studios and Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment in 2013 for the PlayStation 3, ...more
- Daredevil: Reborn is a four-issue comic book limited series published by Marvel Comics. Following the events of Shadowland, Matt Murdock has left Hell’s Kitchen behind. The story involves Matt ...more
- Darkdevil is a fictional character, a superhero in the "MC2" future of the Marvel Comics universe. He was created by Tom DeFalco and Pat Olliffe and first appeared in Spider-Girl #2.
- Daredevil: End of Days is an American comic book miniseries featuring the Marvel Comics character Daredevil, written by Brian Michael Bendis and David W. Mack, drawn by Klaus Janson, inked by Bill ...more
- X-Men: Age of Apocalypse is a Marvel Comics six-issue limited series which takes place a year after the last story in the X-Men: Age of Apocalypse one-shot, with Magneto's X-Men helping North America ...more
- Marvel: Ultimate Alliance is an action role-playing game developed for PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, Xbox and Xbox 360 by Raven Software and published by Activision. The game was simultaneously ...more
- Daredevil vs. Spider-Man is a 1994 action, fantasy, and sci-fi film written by Steve Ditko and Stan Lee.