List of the best Daria episodes, as determined by voters like you. With all the amazing episodes of the show that exist, it's hard to trust just one person's opinion of what the top Daria episodes of all time are. Fans of Daria are very passionate about the show, and there are often debates over which episodes are the greatest. That's why this list exists- so you can vote for your favorites and we can find out once and for all what everyone thinks the best episode is.This list includes "Ill," "College Bored," and more episodes. What is the best Daria episode of all time? Look below and find out.
- MTV's favorite disaffected teen stumbles through her first romance, suffers through an awful... more
- 6613Mrs. Dafoe, the art instructor, asks the talented Jane to submit a poster about student life... more
Boxing DariaJun 25 2001Daria becomes upset by memories of an argument her parents had when she was a child, which may...
- 5615Mr. DeMartino, Mr. O'Neill, and Mrs. Barch take their classes on a paintballing field trip.... more
Road WorrierJul 07 1997Daria and Jane head off to Alternapalooza with Jane's brother Trent and his friend Jesse....
- 5417Daria finally gets her driver's license, and soon thereafter has to drive to a nearby town to... more
- 4511Trent asks Daria to help him find a birthday present for Jane, and the enraptured Daria lets... more
- 4513The Lane house gets a little too crowded when Jane and Trent's siblings and dad all move back... more
- 4516Sandi breaks her leg, and during her recovery gains a considerable amount of weight. Having... more
- 4013Daria is asked by Mr. O'Neill to write a story featuring people she knows as fictional... more
- 339Mr. O'Neill assigns his class to make short films. Daria and Jane decide to do theirs on a day... more
- 4421A series of strange events--government agents visiting the school looking for anyone who's... more
- 3512A musical episode in which seven song-and-dance numbers frame a story about an impending... more
Psycho TherapyJun 28 2000As an assignment from her law firm to determine if she has the makings of a partner, Helen...
Is It Fall Yet? - The MovieSeason 4 Episode 14: It's summertime and the livin' is hard. Daria finds herself forced into volunteering at the OK To Cry Corral, a summer camp for the overly sensitive and those who'd like to be.
Pinch SitterJun 09 1997Desperate to avoid a meeting with a family therapist, Daria substitutes for Quinn on a...
- 4127Quinn writes a paper in Mr. O'Neill's English class that the teacher really likes and recites... more
The Misery ChickJul 21 1997Tommy Sherman, former Lawndale High football star, visits the school when a goalpost is named...
It Happened One NutSeason 3 Episode 6: Daria is forced to work side by side with Kevin at a mall nut stand.
Aunt NauseumSeason 5 Episode 10: Daria's aunt comes to visit, because the family's not dysfunctional enough already.
Fizz EdSeason 5 Episode 1: When Lawndale High suffers a budget crisis, the cure may be worse than the disease.
The Lost GirlsMar 24 1999Val, the editor of a self-titled teen magazine along the lines of ""seventeen"", comes to...
Cafe DisaffectoSeason 1 Episode 4: Daria reluctantly becomes involved in the opening of Lawndales's new student coffeehouse. She also becomes involved in its closing.
Jane's AdditionAug 18 1999Daria and Jane are assigned a multimedia computer project, which is hindered by Trent's...
EsteemstersSeason 1 Episode 1: Daria and Quinn arrive at their new school. Quinn makes friends easily. Our Daria does not. We meet Daria's teachers, her family and her new best friend, Jane.