Every kid occasionally fantasized about living in Disneyland, but what if you really could? Say you had your pick of all lands in Disneyland. Which part of the park would you stake out as your personal neighborhood? Determining the best parts of Disneyland can be a tough call. Pretty much all the lands in the park have something special going for them, so it's hard to say where you would spend the bulk of your time could you declare residency in the Happiest Place on Earth.
Would you choose to immerse in the futuristic backdrop of Tomorrowland or live a rustic life in Frontierland? Would you opt for some dark Disney magic by lingering near the Haunted Mansion or chill with the Disney princesses in Fantasyland? Here, you will find all Disneyland worlds ranked by livability!
- Home to all the Disney Princesses
- You can hang out in Cinderella's epic castle
- Big name rides like King Arthur's Carrousel and It's a Small World
- Pixie Cove, where you can chill with Tinkerbell and her friends
16286Would you want to live here?
- Where a lot of the villains hang out, so don't let your guard down
- The princess dress up and beauty section is strictly kid-sized. Sad.
New Orleans Square
- All the charm of New Orleans with streets full of live music and plenty of great restaurant options
- Contains Pirates of the Caribbean ride, where you can hang out on the high seas with Jack Sparrow
- Haunted Mansion, one of the most popular attractions at Disneyland
16086Would you want to live here?
- May actually be haunted, according to many rumors
- Home of Disney's most luxurious restaurant, Club 33, which is so crazy expensive to join membership isn't accessible to most. Kind of a tease
- Packed full of jungles, wildlife, and general intrigue
- Movie-themed attractions like Indiana Jones Adventure and Tarzan's Tree House, which are fan favorites
- Can chill with the birds at the Tiki hut and see loads of animatronic animals from afar on the jungle cruise
14678Would you want to live here?
- Noisy - the song the birds consistently chirp at the Tiki Hut will be stuck in your head for days. Days.
- Notorious for long lines
- Animatronic animals can be creepy
Main Street U.S.A.
- The scent of freshly baked goods wafts through the air pretty much 24/7
- Home base of Walt Disney himself, whose private apartment still stands untouched above the fire station
- Parades galore
- Killer vantage point for the fireworks show
13884Would you want to live here?
- Not exactly packed full of rides for thrill seekers
- Very crowded and noisy - could get old
- Home to the notoriously creepy animatronic Abe Lincoln from Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln