Every kid occasionally fantasized about living in Disneyland, but what if you really could? Say you had your pick of all lands in Disneyland. Which part of the park would you stake out as your personal neighborhood? Determining the best parts of Disneyland can be a tough call. Pretty much all the lands in the park have something special going for them, so it's hard to say where you would spend the bulk of your time could you declare residency in the Happiest Place on Earth.
Would you choose to immerse in the futuristic backdrop of Tomorrowland or live a rustic life in Frontierland? Would you opt for some dark Disney magic by lingering near the Haunted Mansion or chill with the Disney princesses in Fantasyland? Here, you will find all Disneyland worlds ranked by livability!
- Photo: disneyland / instagram
- Packed full of cool, futuristic gadgets
- Includes the much beloved Space Mountain ride
- Can learn to protect the universe at the Jedi Training Temple
- Movie-themed rides like Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blaster ride and the Finding Nemo submarine adventure
- Limited options in terms of food
- Headache-inducing neon lights
13989Would you want to live here?
- Category: Disney Theme Land
Critter CountryPhoto: frances_andres / Instagram
- Plenty of critter-themed attractions for animal lovers
- The home of the much beloved Splash Mountain
- Enjoy the water on Davy Crockett's canoe ride
- Home to Winnie the Pooh themed restaurant, The Hungry Bear
- Pine trees, waterfalls, and other nature-themed decorations
12185Would you want to live here?
- Unfortunate Song of the South association, as film was notoriously racist
- Not great for those who don't love nature. Or animals.
Mickey's Toon TownPhoto: disneyland / Instagram
- The home of Mickey, Minnie, and many of the other cartoon greats
- Designed with architecture that makes you feel like you've stepped right into a cartoon
- Some of the cartoon world's greatest legends are regularly found hanging out on the streets with guests
105104Would you want to live here?
- Overly cartoonish feel can be disorienting
- Limited food options
- Great for families, but most of the rides are geared towards kids rather than thrill seekers
FrontierlandPhoto: chitchadshow / Instagram
- Great if you grew up wanting to be a cowboy
- Can hang out onboard a riverboat or hone your sharp shooting skills at the shooting gallery
- Tom Sawyer Island
- Tasty food options at Golden Horseshoe Saloon and The Stage Door Cafe
9594Would you want to live here?
- The wait for food can be very long
- Thunder Mountain can be a little bumpy and painful
- Tom Sawyer's island is possibly haunted