Every kid occasionally fantasized about living in Disneyland, but what if you really could? Say you had your pick of all lands in Disneyland. Which part of the park would you stake out as your personal neighborhood? Determining the best parts of Disneyland can be a tough call. Pretty much all the lands in the park have something special going for them, so it's hard to say where you would spend the bulk of your time could you declare residency in the Happiest Place on Earth.
Would you choose to immerse in the futuristic backdrop of Tomorrowland or live a rustic life in Frontierland? Would you opt for some dark Disney magic by lingering near the Haunted Mansion or chill with the Disney princesses in Fantasyland? Here, you will find all Disneyland worlds ranked by livability!
- 1182 VOTES
- Home to all the Disney Princesses
- You can hang out in Cinderella's epic castle
- Big name rides like King Arthur's Carrousel and It's a Small World
- Pixie Cove, where you can chill with Tinkerbell and her friends
- Where a lot of the villains hang out, so don't let your guard down
- The princess dress up and beauty section is strictly kid-sized. Sad.
- 2165 VOTES
- Packed full of jungles, wildlife, and general intrigue
- Movie-themed attractions like Indiana Jones Adventure and Tarzan's Tree House, which are fan favorites
- Can chill with the birds at the Tiki hut and see loads of animatronic animals from afar on the jungle cruise
- Noisy - the song the birds consistently chirp at the Tiki Hut will be stuck in your head for days. Days.
- Notorious for long lines
- Animatronic animals can be creepy
- 3175 VOTES
New Orleans Square
- All the charm of New Orleans with streets full of live music and plenty of great restaurant options
- Contains Pirates of the Caribbean ride, where you can hang out on the high seas with Jack Sparrow
- Haunted Mansion, one of the most popular attractions at Disneyland
- May actually be haunted, according to many rumors
- Home of Disney's most luxurious restaurant, Club 33, which is so crazy expensive to join membership isn't accessible to most. Kind of a tease
- 4159 VOTES
Main Street U.S.A.
- The scent of freshly baked goods wafts through the air pretty much 24/7
- Home base of Walt Disney himself, whose private apartment still stands untouched above the fire station
- Parades galore
- Killer vantage point for the fireworks show
- Not exactly packed full of rides for thrill seekers
- Very crowded and noisy - could get old
- Home to the notoriously creepy animatronic Abe Lincoln from Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln
- Photo: frances_andres / Instagram5147 VOTES
- Plenty of critter-themed attractions for animal lovers
- The home of the much beloved Splash Mountain
- Enjoy the water on Davy Crockett's canoe ride
- Home to Winnie the Pooh themed restaurant, The Hungry Bear
- Pine trees, waterfalls, and other nature-themed decorations
- Unfortunate Song of the South association, as film was notoriously racist
- Not great for those who don't love nature. Or animals.
- Photo: disneyland / instagram6158 VOTES
- Packed full of cool, futuristic gadgets
- Includes the much beloved Space Mountain ride
- Can learn to protect the universe at the Jedi Training Temple
- Movie-themed rides like Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blaster ride and the Finding Nemo submarine adventure
- Limited options in terms of food
- Headache-inducing neon lights