As helpful as they are entertaining, DIY YouTubers are a staple of the YouTube world. Famous for their remarkably handy tips and tricks, these channels leave you inspired by their simple ingenuity. Without the DIY YouTube world, you may never realized how easily you can use toothpaste to make lipstick or turn an old t-shirt into a Halloween costume. If you're in need of some ideas for new products, check out some of the DIY content creators below.
As beauty is always a lucrative arena, many YouTubers produce DIY videos related specifically to makeup and hair. RCLBeauty101 and SaraBeautyCorner can offer some great advice on how to look your best while saving money making products at home. However, there are also DIY tutorials focused in other areas. The channel MyLifeAsEva provides guidance on how to decorate and organize on a budget. LaurDIY features videos on everything from DIY clothing to DIY school supplies. If you're interested in DIY projects for gifts, room decor, costumes, and crafts, check out Wengie, AlishaMarie, Bethany Mota, Natalies Outlet, and Marzia.
Which of these DIY channels on YouTube is your favorite? Vote the best ones to the top of the list and feel free to add anyone you think is missing.
- 18869Wen Jie Huang (born January 9, 1986) better known as Wengie, is a Chinese Australian YouTube personality, vlogger, singer, and voice actress. As of 2018, her YouTube channel had over 10 million... more
- 17764Lauren Kobayashi Riihimaki (born August 11, 1993) is a Canadian YouTuber and crafter known for her YouTube channel LaurDIY. As of June 27, 2019 her YouTube channel has over 9 million subscribers. Her... more
- 10452Alisha Marie McDonald (born April 5, 1993) is a beauty guru YouTuber and vlogger known for her channel, AlishaMarie. As of February 2018, her channel has over 6 million subscribers. ... more
- 10253Natalie Alzate (born March 8, 1994) is a YouTuber who makes DIY, beauty, and lifestyle content. She is a member of the Icon Network family created by Michelle Phan. ... more
- 9557Gabrielle Jeanette "Gabbie" Hanna (born February 7, 1991) is an American YouTuber, viner, author, comedian, and singer-songwriter. Hanna began uploading skits to Vine in late 2013, but only in 2014... more
- 7441Zoe Elizabeth Sugg (born 28 March 1990) is an English fashion and beauty vlogger, YouTuber, and author. She is best known by her YouTube username Zoella. Her debut novel, Girl Online, was released in... more
- 7643Veronica Merrell and Vanessa Merrell (born August 6, 1996), known as the Merrell Twins, are identical twin American YouTubers, actresses, comedians, singers, and songwriters. The Merrell twins... more
- 8150Eva Marisol Gutowski (born July 29, 1994), more commonly known as "mylifeaseva," is a YouTube entertainer with over 8 million subscribers. She was ranked #4 in Variety's Famechangers Digital Star... more
- 8051Sara Marie Lawler (born December 25, 1987) is a Norwegian nail art, DIY, fashion and makeup YouTube phenomenon with more than 7 million subscribers to her channel SaraBeautyCorner. She was working... more
- 7348Collins Key (born May 9, 1996) is a magician and YouTuber who posts videos featuring magic, comedy, DIYs, and vlogs on his channel. He is also a fan favorite and finalist on the eighth season of...
- 7250Karina Garcia (born February 8, 1994) is a beauty and lifestyle vlogger who runs a popular self-titled YouTube channel, formerly called TheKarinaBear, where she posts hauls, DIYs, and makeup... more
- 7453Rachel Levin (alias RCLBeauty101; born February 24, 1995) is an American YouTuber and beauty guru, known for her YouTube channel RCLBeauty101. A native of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Levin was noted... more
- Cristine Raquel Rotenberg (born October 17, 1988), commonly known by her pseudonym and YouTube username Simply Nailogical, is a crime and health statistics analyst, former child actress, blogger, and... more
- 5843Annie LeBlanc (born December 5, 2004) is a YouTuber, gymnast, and actress. She is best known for being one of the three siblings featured on the family vlog YouTube channel Bratayley. She was part of... more
- 4530Tanya Burr is an English fashion, beauty, lifestyle vlogger and writer. She is best known for her make-up and fashion channel on YouTube. In 2014, she released her own cosmetics diffusion line under... more
- 5039Cloe Breena (born June 23, 1997) is a popular YouTube beauty guru who creates videos about makeup and fashion. She has more than 3.5 million subscribers to her channel CloeCouture and several of her... more
- 3530Grace Anne Helbig is an American comedian, actress, author, talk show host, and YouTube personality. She is the host and creator of the it'sGrace YouTube channel, the audio-video podcast Not Too Deep... more
- 3632Gillian Bower (born July 24, 1994) is an Australian YouTube content creator specializing in DIY content, who also publishes life hack, haul, and decor videos for her 1.9 million subscribers. In 2016,... more
- 2929Dylan Hart is a YouTuber known for HouseholdHacker, a YouTube channel and website that posts videos of various "hacks", or quick solutions, to common everyday problems. As of May 2016, the channel... more
- Bianca Heinicke (born 6 February 1993), better known by her YouTube channel name BibisBeautyPalace, is a German beauty and fashion YouTuber. Heinicke began making YouTube videos in December 2012. Her... more
- 4551Justine Ezarik ( ee-ZAIR-ik; born March 20, 1984) is an American YouTube personality, host, actress, and model. She is best known as iJustine, with over a billion views across her YouTube channels... more
- 2728Kip Kedersha (born December 12, 1957), better known as Kipkay is an American author of how-to videos. As of 2008, Kedersha is the all-time top-grossing Metacafe user, having earned more than $120,000... more
- Louise Alexandra Pentland (born 28 April 1985) is a British fashion and beauty vlogger, blogger, Youtuber, Internet personality and author. She is best known to her fans and viewers on YouTube as... more
- 3033Marzia Bisognin (born 21 October 1992), better known by her YouTube username Marzia (formerly CutiePieMarzia), is an Italian internet personality who also ventures in writing, fashion designing, and... more
- 3240Bethany Noel "Beth" Mota (born November 7, 1995) is an American video blogger. Starting with her YouTube channel, Macbarbie07, created in 2009, she rose to fame for her haul videos, in which she... more