List of documentaries about the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. This list has been ranked by the community and includes popular and recognizable titles, along with independent films about the assassination of the US President in 1963. His assassination changed the country and is still controversial and important to this day.
Vote up your favorite documentaries on the list. As you vote, the order of the list will be changed to see which documentary about Kennedy’s assassination is the best. If you do not see your favorite on the list, add it along with the titles so that others can vote on it as well. This list currently includes titles such as Four Days in November, JFK: 3 Shots that Changed America, and The Men Who Killed Kennedy.Documentaries are nonfiction and made with the intention of displaying reality for historical purposes and to educate those watching the film. Most documentaries are driven by independent filmmakers and those passionate about the topics they are portraying.
The Men Who Killed Kennedy
- JFK: 3 Shots That Changed America is an American historical documentary about the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. It premiered on The History Channel on Sunday, October 11, 2009 and was ...more
The Jim Garrison Tapes
- Directed by Mel Stuart, the documentary "Four Days in November" explores the assassination of John F. Kennedy and its impact through a variety of sources -- from professional media coverage to ...more
Who Was Lee Harvey Oswald
- JFK: The Case for Conspiracy is a 1993 documentary written and directed by Robert J. Groden.
The Kennedy Assassination: Beyond Conspiracy
- The Mysterious Death of Number Thirty-Five is a 2008 history film written by Pat Speer and directed by Braddon Mendelson.
The Trial of Lee Harvey Oswald
JFK II - the Bush Connection
The Warren Commission
- Rendezvous with Death is a 2006 German documentary film that claims that G2, a secret service organization of the Cuban government, organized the assassination of U.S. President John F. Kennedy. The ...more