The Very Best Kinds of Donuts
The best donut flavors in the world range from simple staples like glazed and maple to new donut favorites like red velvet and key lime. Doughnut chains like Krispy Kreme and Dunkin' Donuts have been dreaming up new stoner delights for years (who else could come up with the concept of putting cheesecake on a donut?), and this list of top doughnut flavors is but a peek at the amazing food abominations coming out of the minds of the calorie-unconscious everywhere.
Easily one of the best junk foods you can indulge in, doughnuts are a staple of the American breakfast culture and one of the tastiest portable foods you can indulge in. Great donut flavors make the experience better because honestly, with the amount of delicious doughnut flavors available, why should anyone settle for plain glazed donuts anymore?
Who makes the greatest donut flavours? What is the tastiest doughnut flavor? This donut flavors list is here for you to rank and rate the top doughnut flavor choices for immediate donut gratification. If your favorite doughnut flavor isn't on the list, make sure to add it so other donut lovers can drool over your fave. And hey, while many of the top donut shops won't share their doughnut recipe, they'll be happy to kick you back a dozen or so of their best donut treats.
Vote up your favorite types of donuts and vote down any you don't really like.
- Classic Glazed Doughnuts via New York Times
- Homemade Glazed Doughnuts via Food Network
- Air Fryer Glazed Doughnuts via Pillsbury
- Vermont Doughnut Holes via King Arthur Baking
- Perfect Doughnut Holes via Kitchn
- Orange Sugar Fried Donut Holes via Food Network
- Chocolate Glaze via Epicurious
- Chocolate Frosted Donuts via Sally's Baking Recipes
- Double-Chocolate Glazed Doughnuts via Food Network
- Cinnamon Baked Doughnuts via Food Network
- Baked Cinnamon Sugar Donuts via Sally's Baking Recipes
- Cinnamon Nutmeg Doughnuts via Tastemade
- Boston Cream Donuts via Delish
- Boston Cream Doughnuts via Kitchn
- Boston Cream Donuts via Martha Stewart
- Classic Powdered Doughnuts (Baked Version) via Food 52
- Mini Powdered Sugar Donut Muffins via Sally's Baking Recipes
- Powdered Cake Doughnuts via Food Network