If you have a Hulu subscription and love drama anime, then you're in luck! Hulu has a wide variety of good drama anime currently streaming right now, and we're going to rank them with the help of your votes.
As of right now, there are over 40 different drama anime on Hulu, so you definitely have a nice selection. Have you seen Space Brothers? This drama about two brothers who made vows as children to become astronauts is one of the best series that doesn't get talked about enough - start streaming it tonight on Hulu if you haven't seen it! Other great options for Hulu anime dramas are Gate, Junjo Romantica, and Hagnai.
Even if you don't have a Hulu subscription, vote up the drama anime on this list that you have seen and loved. Most of all, use this list to find out what drama anime you should watch on Hulu!
- Log Horizon (Satelight, 2013) is a Japanese fantasy anime series based on the light novel series by Mamare Touno and Kazuhiro Hara. When a popular online fantasy RPG traps thirty thousand players... more
- Golden Time (MBS, 2013) is a Japanese romantic comedy anime series based on the light novel written by Yuyuko Takemiya and illustrated by Eji Komatsu from J.C.Staff animation studio. After losing his... more
- Your Lie in April (A-1 Pictures, 2014) is a Japanese music drama anime series based on the manga by Naoshi Arakawa. A piano prodigy who lost his ability to play after suffering a traumatic event in... more
- Plastic Memories, abbreviated as Pla-Memo , is a Japanese anime television series produced by Doga Kobo and directed by Yoshiyuki Fujiwara. Plastic Memories takes place in a city in the near future,... more
- Maid Sama! (J.C.Staff, 2010), also known as Kaichou wa Maid-sama!, is a Japanese romantic comedy anime series based on the manga by Hiro Fujiwara. Misaki Ayuzawa, a strong and intelligent student... more
- Watch the latest episodes of MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM 00 on Crunchyroll now. 2307 A.D. - Humanity has obtained a new source of energy to replace fossil fuels: large-scale solar power generation system... more
- Beyond the Boundary is a Japanese light novel series written by Nagomu Torii, with illustrations by Tomoyo Kamoi. One day, high school student Akihito Kanbara instinctively goes to save his fellow... more
- Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 is a Japanese anime television series that premiered on Fuji TV's noitamina timeslot on July 9, 2009, where it ended its original run on September 17. Directed by Masaki Tachibana... more
- ×××Holic is a manga written and illustrated by the group of manga artists known as Clamp. Kimihiro Watanuki is a high school student plagued by ayakashi spirits, both of which are invisible to...
- One night in 2006, when they were young, the two brothers Mutta (born 1993) and Hibito (born 1996) saw what appeared to be a UFO heading for the moon. They decided that night to both become...
- Death Note (Madhouse, 2006) is a Japanese supernatural thriller anime series based on the manga by Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata. The story follows Light Yagami, a teen genius who stumbles across a... more
- Food Wars was a weekly Travel Channel series hosted by Camille Ford that debuted on Tuesday, March 9, 2010. The show featured restaurant rivalries in cities around the United States, with loyal fans... more
- Haganai (short for Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai, literally "I Don't Have Many Friends"), is a Japanese light novel series written by Yomi Hirasaka, illustrated by Buriki, and 2011 anime series.... more
- When he was a child, Murakami was infatuated with a girl he called Kuroneko. She insisted on knowing about aliens and having met them, but no one believed her, even young Murakami was skeptical. One... more
- Yoshioka Futaba has a few reasons why she wants to "reset" her image & life as a new high school student. Because she's cute, she was ostracized by her female friends in junior high, and because of a... more
- Outbreak Company, known in Japan as Outbreak Company: Moeru Shinryakusha Autobureiku Kanpanī: Moeru Shinryakusha, lit. Shin'ichi Kanō is a young secluded otaku who is offered a job thanks...