The best dressed male celebrities are those hunks who constantly appear dapper and well put together as they strut down the red carpet prior to movie premieres, at awards shows, or in photo shoots with men's magazines like GQ and Esquire. These sexy men are not just the top actors, musicians, athletes and other celebrities in the world today but also the best dressed around.
For Hollywood's elite like George Clooney, Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt, appearing on the best-dressed lists for the Oscars and other awards shows is a no-brainer for fashion critics. They are definitely among the best dressed men in Hollywood. But there are plenty of younger television and film actors ready to take over that spotlight with the likes of the oh so dreamy Ryan Gosling, "Spider-Man" star Andrew Garfield and "Breaking Bad" bad guy Aaron Paul each making a splash as the next hottest male celebrity.
But it's not just actors that are looking fine when they're out in public. Musicians, rappers especially, are not only standing out with their dapper duds on the red carpet but also seeing mad success as clothing designers. It shouldn't be any surprise that the top-earning rappers in the world, such as Jay-Z, Diddy and Kanye West, are also dominating the fashion game. To be in the top 10 on this list, odds are that you have a lot of money to invest.Who are the best dressed famous men of all time? Whether these sexy men are sporting a well-tailored suit to accept an Emmy Award, like the yummy Jon Hamm, or enjoying a night on the town looking fine like Jude Law, all of these male celebrities know how to dress.
- 11,553 VOTESTheodore Peter James Kinnaird Taptiklis (born 16 December 1984), better known as Theo James, is an English actor, director, producer and model, known for portraying the role of Tobias "Four" Eaton in The Divergent Series film trilogy. He played Detective Walter William Clark, Jr. in the crime-drama series Golden Boy (2013), and David in the films Underworld: Awakening (2012) and Underworld: Blood Wars (2016). He starred as Will Younger in the Netflix Original film, How It Ends (2018).In 2015, he became the brand ambassador for Hugo Boss fragrances for men, appearing in print ads and commercials.
- Age: 37
- Birthplace: Oxford, England, UK
- 21,861 VOTESDavid Robert Joseph Beckham (UK: ; born 2 May 1975) is an English former professional footballer, the current president of Inter Miami CF and co-owner of Salford City. He played for Manchester United, Preston North End, Real Madrid, Milan, LA Galaxy, Paris Saint-Germain and the England national team, for which he held the appearance record for an outfield player until 2016. He is the first English player to win league titles in four countries: England, Spain, the United States and France. He retired in May 2013 after a 20-year career, during which he won 19 major trophies.Beckham's professional club career began with Manchester United, where he made his first-team debut in 1992 at age 17. ...more
- Age: 47
- Birthplace: Leytonstone, London, United Kingdom
- 3692 VOTESColin Andrew Firth (born 10 September 1960) is an English actor who has received an Academy Award, a Golden Globe Award, two BAFTA Awards, and three Screen Actors Guild Awards, as well as the Volpi Cup for Best Actor at the Venice Film Festival. In 2010, Firth's portrayal of King George VI in Tom Hooper's The King's Speech won him the Academy Award for Best Actor. Identified in the late 1980s with the "Brit Pack" of rising, young British actors, it was not until his portrayal of Fitzwilliam Darcy in the 1995 television adaptation of Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice that he received more widespread attention.
- Age: 62
- Birthplace: Grayshott, United Kingdom
- 41,812 VOTESGeorge Timothy Clooney (born May 6, 1961) is an American actor and filmmaker. He is the recipient of three Golden Globe Awards and two Academy Awards, one for acting in Syriana (2006) and the other for co-producing Argo (2012). In 2018, he was the recipient of the AFI Lifetime Achievement Award.Clooney made his acting debut on television in 1978, and later gained wide recognition in his role as Dr. Doug Ross on the medical drama ER, from 1994 to 1999, for which he received two Primetime Emmy Award nominations. While working on ER, he began attracting a variety of leading roles in films, with his breakthrough role in From Dusk till Dawn (1996), and the crime comedy Out of Sight (1998), in ...more
- Age: 61
- Birthplace: Lexington, Kentucky, United States of America