The best dressed male celebrities are those hunks who constantly appear dapper and well put together as they strut down the red carpet prior to movie premieres, at awards shows, or in photo shoots with men's magazines like GQ and Esquire. These sexy men are not just the top actors, musicians, athletes and other celebrities in the world today but also the best dressed around.
For Hollywood's elite like George Clooney, Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt, appearing on the best-dressed lists for the Oscars and other awards shows is a no-brainer for fashion critics. They are definitely among the best dressed men in Hollywood. But there are plenty of younger television and film actors ready to take over that spotlight with the likes of the oh so dreamy Ryan Gosling, "Spider-Man" star Andrew Garfield and "Breaking Bad" bad guy Aaron Paul each making a splash as the next hottest male celebrity.
But it's not just actors that are looking fine when they're out in public. Musicians, rappers especially, are not only standing out with their dapper duds on the red carpet but also seeing mad success as clothing designers. It shouldn't be any surprise that the top-earning rappers in the world, such as Jay-Z, Diddy and Kanye West, are also dominating the fashion game. To be in the top 10 on this list, odds are that you have a lot of money to invest.Who are the best dressed famous men of all time? Whether these sexy men are sporting a well-tailored suit to accept an Emmy Award, like the yummy Jon Hamm, or enjoying a night on the town looking fine like Jude Law, all of these male celebrities know how to dress.
- Hugh Michael Jackman (born 12 October 1968) is an Australian actor, singer, and producer. He is best known for playing Wolverine in the X-Men film series from 2000 to 2018, a role for which he holds the Guinness World Record for "longest career as a live-action Marvel superhero". Jackman is also recognised for his lead roles in films such as the romantic comedy Kate & Leopold (2001), the action film Van Helsing (2004), the drama The Prestige (2006), the fantasy drama The Fountain (2006), the period romance Australia (2008), the film version of Les Misérables (2012), the thriller Prisoners (2013), and the musical The Greatest Showman (2017), for which he received a Grammy Award for Best... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 47
- Birthplace: Sydney, Australia
- Robert John Downey Jr. (born April 4, 1965) is an American actor, producer and singer. His career has been characterized by critical and popular notoriety in his youth, followed by a period of substance abuse and legal troubles, before a resumption of critical repute and resurgence of commercial success in middle age. In 2008, Downey was named by Time magazine among the 100 most influential people in the world, and from 2013 to 2015, he was listed by Forbes as Hollywood's single highest-paid actor. His films have grossed over $5.8 billion in North America and $14.4 billion internationally, making him the second-highest-grossing box-office actor to date both domestically and worldwide.At the... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 55
- Birthplace: Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States of America
- David Robert Joseph Beckham (UK: ; born 2 May 1975) is an English former professional footballer, the current president of Inter Miami CF and co-owner of Salford City. He played for Manchester United, Preston North End, Real Madrid, Milan, LA Galaxy, Paris Saint-Germain and the England national team, for which he held the appearance record for an outfield player until 2016. He is the first English player to win league titles in four countries: England, Spain, the United States and France. He retired in May 2013 after a 20-year career, during which he won 19 major trophies.Beckham's professional club career began with Manchester United, where he made his first-team debut in 1992 at age 17.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 45
- Birthplace: Leytonstone, London, United Kingdom
- Colin Andrew Firth (born 10 September 1960) is an English actor who has received an Academy Award, a Golden Globe Award, two BAFTA Awards, and three Screen Actors Guild Awards, as well as the Volpi Cup for Best Actor at the Venice Film Festival. In 2010, Firth's portrayal of King George VI in Tom Hooper's The King's Speech won him the Academy Award for Best Actor. Identified in the late 1980s with the "Brit Pack" of rising, young British actors, it was not until his portrayal of Fitzwilliam Darcy in the 1995 television adaptation of Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice that he received more widespread attention.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 55
- Birthplace: Grayshott, United Kingdom