A lot of people know Joe Rogan for being a comedian. However, he also works as a sports commentator for mixed martial arts competitions. He is a huge fan of MMA and regularly discusses the Ultimate Fighting Championship on this podcast, The Joe Rogan Experience. If you want to hear more of his thoughts on his topic, then you do not have to look far. He regularly discusses the top MMA fighters and matches on his podcast, and this list breaks down the best Joe Rogan fighter episodes.
Rogan and the UFC go way back. He first started working as a post-fight interviewer back in 1997. Rogan stepped away from such fighting tournaments to focus on other events that paid better, but starting in 2002, he started working as a commentator more regularly. In the years since, the World MMA Awards named Rogan MMA Personality of the Year four times. In 2006, Rogan took his appreciation of the sport to the next level by hosting the show Inside the UFC.
Joe Rogan has a lot to say about the UFC. The Best JRE MMA podcasts are right here for you to enjoy. Feel free to watch the episodes and vote up your favorites.
Guests: Cody Garbrandt and Urijah Faber
- Urijah talks about life after fighting
- Sparring in camp prior to fighting
- Cody doing The Ultimate Fighter
- How a lot of fighters are prima donnas
Original Airing: September 5, 2017
Guest: Joey Diaz
- Russian and Cuban success in MMA
- UFC 226
- Upcoming MMA fights
Original Airing: February 1, 2018
Guests: Brendan Schaub and Eddie Bravo
- Who Demetrious Johnson should fight next
- What is the prime age of a fighter?
- Fighters coming out of retirement
Original Airing: April 18, 2017
Guests: Brendan Schaub, Bryan Callen, and Eddie Bravo
- How doing fight companion podcasts is better than commentating
- The Germaine de Randamie vs. Holly Holm fight
- How much time fighters should take off following a knockout
Original Airing: February 14, 2017