A lot of people know Joe Rogan for being a comedian. However, he also works as a sports commentator for mixed martial arts competitions. He is a huge fan of MMA and regularly discusses the Ultimate Fighting Championship on this podcast, The Joe Rogan Experience. If you want to hear more of his thoughts on his topic, then you do not have to look far. He regularly discusses the top MMA fighters and matches on his podcast, and this list breaks down the best Joe Rogan fighter episodes.
Rogan and the UFC go way back. He first started working as a post-fight interviewer back in 1997. Rogan stepped away from such fighting tournaments to focus on other events that paid better, but starting in 2002, he started working as a commentator more regularly. In the years since, the World MMA Awards named Rogan MMA Personality of the Year four times. In 2006, Rogan took his appreciation of the sport to the next level by hosting the show Inside the UFC.
Joe Rogan has a lot to say about the UFC. The Best JRE MMA podcasts are right here for you to enjoy. Feel free to watch the episodes and vote up your favorites.
Guest: Tim Kennedy
- Kennedy being a retired UFC fighter
- Female fighters training with men
- Their thoughts on fighters who want to stop in the middle of a fight
Original Airing: May 17, 2018
Guest: Eddie Bravo
- How there should be a super heavyweight weight class
- Jones/Cormier fight
- Gay people in MMA
Original Airing: July 31, 2017
Guests: Brendan Schaub, Bryan Callen, and Eddie Bravo
- How doing fight companion podcasts is better than commentating
- The Germaine de Randamie vs. Holly Holm fight
- How much time fighters should take off following a knockout
Original Airing: February 14, 2017