A lot of people know Joe Rogan for being a comedian. However, he also works as a sports commentator for mixed martial arts competitions. He is a huge fan of MMA and regularly discusses the Ultimate Fighting Championship on this podcast, The Joe Rogan Experience. If you want to hear more of his thoughts on his topic, then you do not have to look far. He regularly discusses the top MMA fighters and matches on his podcast, and this list breaks down the best Joe Rogan fighter episodes.
Rogan and the UFC go way back. He first started working as a post-fight interviewer back in 1997. Rogan stepped away from such fighting tournaments to focus on other events that paid better, but starting in 2002, he started working as a commentator more regularly. In the years since, the World MMA Awards named Rogan MMA Personality of the Year four times. In 2006, Rogan took his appreciation of the sport to the next level by hosting the show Inside the UFC.
Joe Rogan has a lot to say about the UFC. The Best JRE MMA podcasts are right here for you to enjoy. Feel free to watch the episodes and vote up your favorites.
Guest: Joey Diaz
- Russian and Cuban success in MMA
- UFC 226
- Upcoming MMA fights
Original Airing: February 1, 2018
Guest: Brendan Schaub
- How Fedor Emelianenko should have fought as a light heavyweight
- What if the USDA stopped testing fighters?
- How fighters fade away once their careers end
- How fighting relates to brain trauma
Original Airing: September 15, 2017
Guests: Cody Garbrandt and Urijah Faber
- Urijah talks about life after fighting
- Sparring in camp prior to fighting
- Cody doing The Ultimate Fighter
- How a lot of fighters are prima donnas
Original Airing: September 5, 2017