There are so many good episodes of American Pickers, but which ones really stand out? Do you like "The $90,000 Question" the best, or is "Pandora's Box" your favorite episode of American Pickers? To determine once and for all what the best episodes of American Pickers are, let's rank every American Pickers episode from best to worst.
In American Pickers, antique and collectible "pickers" Mike Wolfe and Frank Fritz take road trips to gather items, either for resale or to grow their own personal collections. When it debuted, American Pickers was the highest rated series premiere for the History channel since Ice Road Truckers in 2007. You can watch these episodes in any order you like, since each one is completely different from the next.
Vote up your favorite episodes of American Pickers, and downvote any bad episodes that you really didn't enjoy, despite how much you love the series as a whole. It can be painful to put one American Pickers episode over the other when there are so many good ones, which is why you can vote on however many episodes you like.
- Season 12 Episode 10: The guys have an awkward encounter with the "King of the Gypsies," who has an incredible underground stash but insists he can't be bought.
- Season 3 Episode 5: Mike and Frank are cruising around Daytona Beach, and while the sun is shining outside, the van reeks and the hunt is on to find out why. The guys stumble onto a street lined with abandoned businesses and fall head over heels for a girly neon bar sign. Randy's suburban home is packed with rare collectibles, when the guys get a load of his prices, it's time to pull out all the stops.
- Season 13 Episode 13: When they uncover one of the rarest motorcycles in the world, Mike and Frank must muster more cash than ever before to try and seal the ultimate deal.
- Season 9 Episode 16: The Black Keys' frontman Dan Auerbach is set to short circuit Mike's plans to flip a vintage guitar.
- Season 12 Episode 13: At an old school drive-in, Mike and Danielle uncover a vintage reel of Beatles' footage that could be the only one of its kind.
- Season 12 Episode 1: The guys go hog wild at a sprawling ranch in Texas, where Mike flips for a VW bus that's been transformed into a hunting lodge on wheels.
- Season 4 Episode 15: The guys make a return visit to fan favorite Hobo Jack's sprawling forest sanctuary in Illinois. But wading through his "junkalanche" proves easier than making a deal. In Chicago, the guys search for a big-ticket item as they scour a mammoth warehouse stacked floor to ceiling with stuff.
- Season 7 Episode 2: Mike and Frank are in Italy where they're determined to fill a shipping container with awesome artifacts they'd never find at home. With their translator Fred in tow, they follow a series of leads to an Italian mega-pick in Bologna.
- Season 10 Episode 16: Mike and Frank pick a family that spent 40 years building their very own castle by hand, and a circus collector with a wax museum in his living room.
- Season 12 Episode 3: The guys go big in Texas with a mega pick at the first Dr. Pepper bottling plant, and tough negotiations in a 50,000 square-foot warehouse.
- Season 13 Episode 15: Mike and Frank find a classic 33 Ford that's been sitting so long that a tree has grown around it. But nothing stops the guys from rescuing this rare ride.
- Season 12 Episode 9: The guys get a lead from a fellow picker, but is he a friend or competitor? Then, the toughest obstacle is making a deal with "the Godfather of Junk."
- Season 12 Episode 15: On a family compound near NYC, Mike flips for the coin-op elephant in the room and a staggering collection of A-list mannequins leaves him speechless.
- Season 11 Episode 9: When the guys visit a woman overwhelmed by an incredible inheritance, she opens the doors to a secret vault. And they meet their match in an 80-year-old rebel.
- Season 2 Episode 26: Mike and Frank get revved up about an awesome new client: North Carolina's NASCAR Hall of Fame. The curators have asked them to scour the country for relics that help tell the unique history of auto racing. But with their limited budget, they're under even more pressure to deliver. Their first stop is Tiger Tom's auto shop.
- Season 2 Episode 8: Thanks to his vast collection of stuffed animals and weird curios, lifelong picker and yard sale aficionado, Lester, is known by his neighbors as the 'spooky collector'. Tension builds between Mike and Frank over the value of the animals, but both are thrilled to comb through his jam-packed outbuildings. Also, The guys visit a hard-core Illinois collector who says he wants to downsize.
- Season 11 Episode 13: When the guys do a favor for a friend, what seems like a raw deal becomes a surprising win-win situation.
- Season 11 Episode 15: Mike struggles to free a massive vintage sign from a tight corner, then the guys strike an impossible deal with the "Sign Boss."
- Season 14 Episode 7: Mike and Frank roll up on a coin-op empire ruled by sisters ready to rumble for every penny.
- Season 2 Episode 7: While picking in Missouri, the guys stop in at Sam and Stan's steel yard where the father-son duo takes them on a high-speed golf cart tour of their massive hangar and outbuildings, loaded with heaps of metal and rusty junk. But can Mike and Frank uncover anything worth buying?
- 140Season 8 Episode 16: Mike and Frank make a scene when they hit the streets in a one-of-a-kind rocket car.
- Season 10 Episode 15: The guys discover the ultimate coin-op man cave hidden on a farm in upstate New York, and Frank hatches a plan to help lonely collectors find love.
- 140Season 13 Episode 16: Mike stumbles on a century-old Jell-O ice cream wagon worth thousands, and Robbie makes a huge offer on an iconic Ford.
- Season 14 Episode 13: While freestyling in Virginia's Appalachian Mountains the guys come across a hidden hideaway filled with history and even some mementos from a bluegrass legend.
- Season 11 Episode 8: Mike takes an epic Route 66 road trip in an antique convertible to bring the car back to the widow of its previous owner. But the 1930s classic may not make it.