There are so many good episodes of American Restoration, but which ones really stand out? Do you like "Off the Rails" the best, or is "Riders of the Storm" your favorite episode of American Restoration? To determine once and for all what the best episodes of American Restoration are, let's rank every American Restoration episode from best to worst.
American Restoration, a reality TV series on History, was the first spinoff of Pawn Stars and focuses on Rick Dale and his antiques restoration shop in Las Vegas, Nevada. After seven seasons, American Restoration underwent a creative reboot, expanding to more shops across America that also specialize in the restoration of vintage items.
Vote up your favorite episodes of American Restoration, and downvote any bad episodes that you really didn't enjoy, despite how much you love the series as a whole. It can be painful to put one American Restoration episode over the other when there are so many good ones, which is why you can vote on however many episodes you like.
- Season 6 Episode 2: It's full steam ahead when returning customer Mark Bassett brings in a late 1800s Velocipede, sometimes called a railroad hand-car. Can Rick turn this wreck on wheels into a museum-quality marvel or will the project go off the rails?
- Season 2 Episode 23: It's time for some soon-to-be stepbrothers bonding when Tyler and Brettly volunteer to tow in a 1947 railroad speeder. Can the shop hop aboard this rapid restoration express or will a low estimate from Tyler cause the job to jump the tracks?
- Season 4 Episode 8: When a 1920's "wig wag" train signal arrives, Rick and his crew move full steam ahead on the restoration. Will this restoration stay on track or get run off the rails? Later, Kelly plans a car show at the shop.
- 190Season 2 Episode 6: When a client hefts in a 1900s penny scale from the Santa Cruz boardwalk, Rick and his crew tighten their belts. Can they successfully slim down this massive mechanism or will their weighty workload tip the scales? And later, a picker strolls in with a 1930s Taylor Tot walker. Can Ron and Brettly properly push this baby buggy bargain along or will this toddler transaction need a time out?
- Season 5 Episode 18: When an New Jersey amusement park owner brings a Hurricane Sandy damaged 1920s Haunted House Car to the shop, the pressure is on to restore a piece of history for a recovering community.
- 170Season 1 Episode 25: Rick gets his hair blown back when he finds a beat-up WWII era Koken barber chair among a picker's plunder. Can he cut a decent deal on this scruffy seat, or will this transaction trim a hole in his pocket? And later, a client brings in an extremely rare 1950s Coca-Cola cooler. Can the guys stay cool, calm, and collected on this refreshing restoration, or will this soda pop salvage go flat?
- Season 2 Episode 3: Rick and his guys get an eye full when a 100-year-old mutoscope comes into the shop. Can they comfortably crank out a motion picture masterpiece, or will this restoration be a flippin' formula for a major flop? And later, it's double the fun when Rick's brother Ron and son Tyler spot a tarnished tandem bike at a client's house.
- 170Season 2 Episode 9: Rick and the guys aim to please when an 1800s cannon rolls into the shop. Can they hit their transformation target or will this banged up blaster backfire? And later, a client brings in a 1960s slot machine from the old Silver Slipper Hotel & Casino. Can the shop hit the jackpot on this 10-cent contraption, or will they lose big on this gaming gamble?
- Season 1 Episode 1: Rick attempts to restore a 1960's three-wheeled Marketeer Golf Cart for the Pawn Stars. Can his team drive this double bogey into a hole-in-one, or will this project end up in the rough? And later, a customer drops off an extremely rare Hopalong Cassidy bicycle from the 1950's, can Rick and Tyler find the missing parts, or is this bike too rutty to ride?
- 140Season 1 Episode 2: Up against a tough deadline, Rick's team attempts to restore an antique Hershey's dispenser from the 1940's. Can they turn this chocolate treat box around in time, or will all their hard work melt away? And later, Rick's team tries to fix up a 1950's Kelvinator Fridge. Will they repair this fridge to its maximum beer chilling potential, or will this restoration get unplugged and spoil?
- 140Season 1 Episode 3: After a severe Las Vegas windstorm knocks down and destroys a local magician's street lamp he calls on some of Rick's restoration magic to fix it. Will Rick and his team pull the rabbit out of a hat and piece the shattered lamp back together, or will this opportunity simply disappear?
- 142Season 1 Episode 4: A local picker pays Rick Dale a visit with a truckload of rust laden loot. After spotting an old toy train, Rick hops on-board to buy it. Can Rick and his team get this locomotive up to full steam or will an unseen obstacle force it off its tracks? And later, the guys are asked to restore an antique popcorn machine from 1948 back to its original hot popping glory.
- 142Season 2 Episode 14: Rick takes on the biggest challenge of his career when a 1960s rocket-slide comes into the shop piece by giant piece. And later, every minute counts when the shop outfits a 1930s pump with a coin counter that doesn't fit--no matter how you slice it.
- Season 4 Episode 12: Rick puts the pedal to the metal when a toy 1950's Ferrari "Bimbo" Racecar cruises into the shop. And later, Ron, Tyler and Brettly go on a big pick finding not only a rare safe, nickelodeon, and cigar dispensing slot machine, but also live tigers.
- 120Season 3 Episode 14: A unique electric wheelchair made from parts of a 1940's B-17 bomber lands at the shop. Will the crew hit the target with this one of a kind job or will they bomb the restoration?
- 120Season 1 Episode 9: Rick and his team have a chance to restore a prohibition era slot machine, will they take a backroom gamble and hit the restoration jackpot or will this one-armed bandit walk off with all their winnings? And later, when a 1940's Pepsi cooler comes in for an icey overhaul, will an archaic bottle of pop distract the team, or will this frosty cooler quench the teams thirst for soda salvation?
- Season 3 Episode 11: Pawn Star Rick Harrison stops by the shop to get his vintage Pepsi dispenser restored and Rick is left stunned when he discovers it s one-of-a-kind. Will the crew ace this unique restoration or will they miss the mark with the classic machine?
- Season 2 Episode 2: While cruisin' down historic Route 66, Rick and his brother Ron stumble across a 1950s Wurlizter jukebox in need of some fine-tuning. And later, Tyler is challenged to restore a 1940s chocolate bar vending machine for a local picker.
- 144Season 1 Episode 6: It's game on for Rick and his team when they restore an early 1900s strength-testing punching bag game. Can Rick knock-out this challenge with the old one-two punch, or will this rock 'em, sock 'em heavyweight project prove too big to go down? And later, the crew is under a tight deadline to fix up an antique railroad strongbox.
- 144Season 1 Episode 8: Rick and his brother Ron take a road trip to a dusty desert salvage-yard to rummage for some beat-up antiques to flip for cash. Will they find a hidden oasis brimming with profit potential or will they get lost wandering the wasteland? And later, Rick takes a restoration risk and auctions off a 1920s visible gas pump.
- Season 6 Episode 10: Rick tries to "step right up" when a 1940s Tilt-A-Whirl carnival car spins into the shop. Can he take this piece from beat-up and broken down to fairground fantastic?
- Season 4 Episode 15: When Billy Joel decides "This is the Time" to bring an item near and dear to his heart to Rick, the team prepares for a rock-star restoration. Then, Rick sends Ron, Tyler and Brettly out on a picking competition.
- 124Season 1 Episode 10: Rick and his team are given a crucial mission, completely restore a NASA helmet from the 1960s' Gemini missions. Will this project launch them out of this world, or will a fire cause them to call Houston with a problem? Then, after an old picker drops off a rusty gas cart for a fix-up, they try to give it a fill-up.
- 124Season 1 Episode 31: Rick turns up the heat when an 1881 potbelly stove whips into the shop. Can he cook this project to perfection, or will this old oven come out burnt to a crisp? And later, the guys are unexpectedly challenged to restore a 1940s children's Irish Mail cart by hand. Can they successfully conquer this manual mission, or will this rug rat ride put them in the corner?
- Season 1 Episode 34: When a 1940s Japanese Maruishi bicycle pedals into the shop, Rick and his crew strap on their helmets for an uphill ride. Can they swiftly cycle through this ten-speed transformation, or will they take a wrong turn on this rare racer? And later, the crew restores a compact Chiclet vending machine from the 1940s.