There are so many good episodes of Ancient Aliens, but which ones really stand out? Do you like "Destination Mars" the best, or is "City of the Gods" your favorite episode of Ancient Aliens? To determine once and for all what the best episodes of Ancient Aliens are, let's rank every Ancient Aliens episode from best to worst.
In Ancient Aliens, theories and hypotheses are posited about "ancient astronauts" or the idea that extraterrestrial beings visited ancient Earth and made contact. Historical texts and archeological findings are presented in Ancient Aliens as evidence. Ancient Aliens first aired on March 8, 2009 with a special, and made its official series premiere the following year on April 20. Each episode can be watched without seeing the others, so pick and choose from this list all you want.
Vote up your favorite episodes of Ancient Aliens, and downvote any bad episodes that you really didn't enjoy, despite how much you love the series as a whole. It can be painful to put one Ancient Aliens episode over the other when there are so many good ones, which is why you can vote on however many episodes you like.
- Season 8 Episode 8: Over 10,000 crop circles have been reported worldwide, appearing in 50 different countries, and nearly every continent on Earth.
- Season 2 Episode 5: If ancient aliens visited Earth in the remote past, could they have given us advanced technology, past down through human history? And could this technology have helped the Third Reich build mysterious weapons and crafts far beyond the limits of 20th century science?
- Season 9 Episode 2: Within 20 yrs, we are expecting to send the first colonizers to the Red Planet. Astronauts will brave the six-month journey to become the first extraterrestrials visitors to Mars.
- Season 10 Episode 2: Artificial metallic objects dating back hundreds of thousands of years. New discoveries of metals once thought to be mythological.
- Season 10 Episode 4: Many of the architectural marvels of the ancient world bear striking similarities to one another, even though they were separated by thousands of miles.
- Season 8 Episode 2: When German aerospace engineer Wernher von Braun joined the U.S. military and space programs after World War II, he quickly became one of the foremost scientists credited with developing the ballistic missile.
- Season 10 Episode 7: "City of the Gods"--is one of the world's greatest mysteries.
- Season 9 Episode 1: Antarctica is Earth's most remote and least explored continent. It is buried under as much as three miles of ice in some places.
- Season 8 Episode 9: The Alien Wars
- Season 8 Episode 10: Due to warfare, instability, and inaccessibility--there are specific regions of the world that are off-limits to exploration. These forbidden sites are often ground zero for chaos and the destruction.
- Season 6 Episode 8: Throughout human history, the planet Mars has captured our imagination. Ancient Egyptian astronomers were the first to record the red planet on a chart of the cosmos known as the Senenmut star map.
- Season 7 Episode 12: Many of humanity's most significant turning points have bore witness to unexplainable events. Is this merely coincidence, or could it be evidence that the course of human history is being manipulated by an alien agenda?
- Season 10 Episode 8: mantras and chanting has existed in cultures
- Season 9 Episode 15: Of the millions of Hindu gods, none is more important than Shiva--the great destroyer.
- Season 7 Episode 11: Stories of civilizations large and small disappearing without a trace can be found throughout history and across the globe.
- Season 6 Episode 4: Legends from around the world speak of sacred entryways to the land of the gods. Gates that allowed instant passage not just beyond the confines of Earth, but beyond space and time. Are such passages--or stargates--just inventions of myth?
- Season 4 Episode 5: NASA scientists, former astronauts and secret government files all point to the conclusion that there has been contact with extraterrestrial life in the past.
- Season 4 Episode 1: The Mayan civilization dominated Central America for nearly 2000 years, but by the 9th century A.D., the great Mayan cities were abandoned, and the Mayan people vanished. What could have happened to this advanced culture?
- Season 10 Episode 5: According to legend, an ancient curse was placed upon the tomb of King Tutankhamun, and when that tomb was opened in 1922, a series of terrible events occurred.
- 2315Season 9 Episode 14: Thousands of people from every part of the world have reported being abducted by aliens, including even a world leader.
- Season 10 Episode 9: In 1984, a roll of 35mm film surfaced from an anonymous source that contained pictures of what is now known as the Eisenhower Briefing Document.
- Season 2 Episode 3: Ancient underwater cities can be found around the globe, but could these aquatic worlds be the ruins of unknown civilizations--or even proof of extraterrestrial visitations? The infamous tale of the long lost city of Atlantis may be a preserved memory of an ancient alien metropolis.
- Season 9 Episode 12: Russia is a vast country, spanning over 6 million square miles of some of the most rugged terrain on Earth, much of which is uninhabited and largely unexplored.
- Season 4 Episode 6: At nearly 14,000 years old, the ruins of Puma Punku are the oldest and most baffling on the face of the Earth. No one knows who designed and built this complex of sophisticated inter-locking blocks, and then vanished.
- Season 7 Episode 7: There are those who believe that embedded in our most sacred religious texts, as well as in the design and location of ancient monuments, are secret messages--messages that may reveal the purpose behind our very existence.