There are so many good episodes of Bar Rescue, but which ones really stand out? Do you like "Drunk on Punk" the best, or is "Antisocial Media" your favorite episode of Bar Rescue? To determine once and for all what the best episodes of Bar Rescue are, let's rank every Bar Rescue episode from best to worst. Don't forget that this show is serialized, so you can watch any episode of Bar Rescue you want without worrying you are missing something.
Bar Rescue is a reality TV series airing on Spike TV and starring Jon Taffer, a consultant from the food and beverage industry. In the series, Taffer offers his expert advice on how struggling nightclubs, pubs, and bars can avoid closing their doors. Bar Rescue also features Jon's family, his wife Nicole and their daughter Samantha. Bar Rescue has aired in the UK since January 8, 2014.
Vote up your favorite episodes of Bar Rescue, and downvote any bad episodes that you really didn't enjoy, despite how much you love the series as a whole. It can be painful to put one Bar Rescue episode over the other when there are so many good ones, which is why you can vote on however many episodes you like.
- 1Season 3 Episode 32: A dysfunctional family's feuding pushes Jon Taffer to the limit. Will their outrageous antics force Taffer into an extreme decision?
- 25412Season 3 Episode 39: Two muscle-bound meatheads can't see pec-to-pec on how to run their Houston bar. Now, their tempers and testosterone threaten to tear their friendship apart.
- 3Season 4 Episode 16: Jon Taffer arrives at this castle-shaped bar to a surly owner with anger management issues whose attitude has pushed his staff to their breaking points.
- 4Season 2 Episode 1: Bar Expert Jon Taffer must patch holes in a sinking Pirate-themed bar in Silver Spring, Maryland. However, mutiny is in the air when Jon forces the pirate staff to cater to the city's corporate clientele.
- 54714Season 8 Episode 4: Taffer helps an owner whose social media mishaps have made him public enemy number one.
- 6Season 8 Episode 16: Taffer faces his most resistive owner yet after a lackluster landlord falls into the sports bar business when a previous tenant refuses to pay rent of this World Series winning Chicago Cub's hangout.
- 7Season 7 Episode 14: A bar owner relies on her attractive bartender daughters and spaghetti wrestling events to lure customers in the door. But mounting debt, a lack of female customers, and a family feud threaten the future.
- 8Season 3 Episode 11: An aggressive Las Vegas bar owner tries to pick up Nicole Taffer, sending Jon into a rage. Can he set this owner's wandering eyes straight and save a once famous blues bar without coming to blows first?
- 9Season 4 Episode 11: In a first-ever re-rescue, Jon Taffer returns to Second Base Bar & Grill to find a disengaged owner who has let the bar deteriorate. Will Jon save this bar once again?
- 10Season 3 Episode 12: North Carolina's Cashmere Nightclub has a bad name, poor décor and an embarrassing manager, but when Jon learns that they are refilling premium liquor bottles with cheap booze, all hell breaks loose.
- 11Season 4 Episode 2: Taffer's crew is attacked in a massive brawl at this New York sports bar when rowdy customers discover they're being served cheap booze at premium prices.
- 12Season 8 Episode 7: New bar owners accuse their manager – and the bar's former owner – of sabotaging their business to steal it back.
- 13Season 6 Episode 7: Jon confronts a foul-mouthed owner in this failing Michigan bar with a confusing theme. Can Taffer turn profanity into profits before this bar goes bust?
- 14Season 1 Episode 1: Corona, CA - Bar expert Jon Taffer attempts to rescue a failing biker bar that's struggling with rowdy clientele and a scandalous reputation due to its scantily clad bartenders and the fact it's located next to a strip club.
- 15Season 8 Episode 12: A former punk rocker hits bottom after being overwhelmed with tragedy. But his constant roughhousing with his employees draws Taffer's ire.
- 16Season 8 Episode 11: A spoiled owner is gifted a nightclub by his father. Can Taffer save this mice-infested tourist bar before the owner gives away all his profits?
- 17Season 3 Episode 36: Too busy canoodling to notice his staff is sinking, a manager treats his bar like a romantic playground, forcing Taffer to demand inside help from the bartenders.
- 18Season 3 Episode 2: Jon Taffer descends on a grotesque goth and rock bar in Austin, TX. Tasteless performances and cockroach infestations are the least of his problems as he spars with the worst bar owner to date.
- 19Season 8 Episode 2: In a desert town, Taffer collides with a hometown hero who operates a bar out of a roller rink, a local landmark that is one wipe-out away from crashing for good.
- 20Season 8 Episode 14: An abrasive owner takes advantage of his mom's generosity and risks a potential deal to take over this craft beer bar from his landlord.
- 21Season 8 Episode 19: In this special episode, Taffer rescues a successful bar – the beacon of the community – that was destroyed by flooding in Louisiana.
- 22Season 4 Episode 7: It's a bitter brawl when Taffer shows up at this rescue enlisting the help of the owner's ex-wife and former manager to turn the bar around.
- 23Season 4 Episode 15: Jon Taffer has his hands full with the owner of an outdated college sports bar who is more interested in managing his fantasy football team than running a business.
- 24Season 8 Episode 6: Taffer must fix an out-of-control staff and the owner's freeloading friends. But a violent physical fight threatens this sports bar's rescue potential.
- 25Season 1 Episode 10: Boston, MA - Bar expert Jon Taffer attempts to save automotive-themed Angry Ham's Garage from stalling out. Rowdy owners and stonewalling city officials are all lurking right under the hood.