There are so many good episodes of Beachfront Bargain Hunt, but which ones really stand out? Do you like "Boat Lovers Bargain Hunt" the best, or is "Ocean Isle Oasis" your favorite episode of Beachfront Bargain Hunt? To determine once and for all what the best episodes of Beachfront Bargain Hunt are, let's rank every Beachfront Bargain Hunt episode from best to worst.
In Beachfront Bargain Hunt, homebuyers on a budget search for beachfront property. Narrated by John Beach, the show features properties right on the shore that are more affordable than the buyers suspect. Beachfront Bargain Hunt premiered on HGTV on September 2, 2013. Each episode is completely independent of one another, so you can watch the show in any order you like.
Vote up your favorite episodes of Beachfront Bargain Hunt, and downvote any bad episodes that you really didn't enjoy, despite how much you love the series as a whole. It can be painful to put one Beachfront Bargain Hunt episode over the other when there are so many good ones, which is why you can vote on however many episodes you like.
- Season 2 Episode 7: After years of dreaming, Stephen Wechsler is finally buy a beachfront home.
- Season 1 Episode 1: The George's want a waterfront home in AL on Dauphin Island that fits them.
- Season 7 Episode 5: A couple hopes to purchase a beach house in Chuburna Puerto, Mexico.
- Season 4 Episode 3: Anthony and Hun look to fulfill a family dream all for under $375,000.
- Season 6 Episode 11: A father looks for a year-round home with water access.
- Season 7 Episode 6: A family tries to keep their bond with a beachfront home in North Carolina.
- Season 13 Episode 13: A family of four hopes to find the perfect off-season escape in Avon, NC.
- Season 8 Episode 10: A couple searches for creative inspiration on the shores of St. Croix.
- Season 9 Episode 12: A family of five grabs a deal on a beachfront home in Galveston, Texas.
- Season 17 Episode 10: A Missouri family invests in a beachfront home in Orange Beach, AL.
- Season 7 Episode 1: A couple looks for an affordable house in condo-heavy Topsail Island, NC.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Blanche and Chris want a home in Myrtle Beach that fits their family.
- Season 1 Episode 5: The Outlands cruise Cape Charles for a beach house in a historic city.
- Season 1 Episode 7: Deborah Hrab needs a beachfront home that offers peace and relaxation.
- Season 6 Episode 4: An active family of four looks for a vacation home on NC's Crystal Coast.
- Season 6 Episode 13: Couple seeks an Emerald Isle home as a close getaway for the family.
- Season 7 Episode 8: A family hopes to uphold their bond with a beachfront home in New Jersey.
- Season 11 Episode 12: A newlywed couple looks for their first home on North Padre Island, Texas.
- Season 13 Episode 12: A Texas couple shops for a beachfront home in Palacios, TX.
- Season 2 Episode 4: Greg and Kam are determined to find a home on the water for under $375,000.
- Season 11 Episode 13: A couple looks for a beach house on their first visit to Placencia, Belize.
- Season 3 Episode 11: The Duckros comb the shores of Myrtle Beach to find their vacation home.
- Season 2 Episode 2: The Wiebers want a vacation home that's close to their demanding jobs.
- Season 13 Episode 11: An island lover hunts for a home on St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands.
- Season 1 Episode 6: The Johnsons want a beach home with direct water views and a large deck.