There are so many good episodes of Breaking Amish, but which ones really stand out? Do you like "What Is Really Happening?" the best, or is "Good vs. Evil" your favorite episode of Breaking Amish? To determine once and for all what the best episodes of Breaking Amish are, let's rank every Breaking Amish episode from best to worst.
Breaking Amish is a reality TV series on TLC that follows young Anabaptist adults as they break from their Amish communities to experience life in New York City. Also known as Breaking Amish: Brave New World and Return to Amish, the series premiered on September 9, 2012. A spinoff Breaking Amish: Los Angeles debuted the following year with a different cast.
Vote up your favorite episodes of Breaking Amish, and downvote any bad episodes that you really didn't enjoy, despite how much you love the series as a whole. It can be painful to put one Breaking Amish episode over the other when there are so many good ones, which is why you can vote on however many episodes you like.
- Season 4 Episode 10: Having returned home to face their new reality, the group grapples with their decisions to return Amish or stay in the English world.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Kate, Jeremiah, Sabrina, Abe & Rebecca disagree about the good and bad of being Amish. Sabrina realizes she knows nothing about the Puerto Rican culture but desperately wants to connect to it. Kate's DUI past starts to catch up with her.
- 140Season 1 Episode 10: The pre-wedding party ends with tempers boiling over, but not before a shocking secret is revealed. Abe and Rebecca realize the difficulty of planning a wedding on their own. Finally, Jermiah confronts Sabrina about the future of their relationship.
- Season 3 Episode 12: The group of Breaking Amish LA are together again as NBC's Michelle Beadle digs deeper into their rocky relationships and stunning betrayals. Nothing is off limits as Sam, Lizzie, Matt, Devon, Betsy, and Iva set the record straight once and for all.
- Season 1 Episode 6: Kate, Sabrina, Abe & Rebecca visit the Sex Museum. Kate strips down to a bikini for her first photo shoot. Abe gets serious about Rebecca and wants to take things to the next level. And everything comes to a stop when there are allegations of witchcraft.
- 120Season 1 Episode 9: Sabrina uncovers letters from her birth Mother while Kate gets a dose of reality. Abe and Rebecca struggle to plan their wedding, while Jeremiah and Sabrina plan a bachelor and bachelorette party the two might never forgive or forget in Atlantic City.
- Season 2 Episode 9: The cast of Breaking Amish: Brave New World are back and ready to set the record straight in an explosive two-part reunion special hosted by NBC's Michelle Beadle. Plus, sparks fly when the cast is come face to face with two mystery guests.
- Season 4 Episode 9: Matt rides high after his first live musical performance, but reality comes crashing down when Venus brings him unexpected news. Vonda finally begins to get past the memory of her late boyfriend while Bates deals with news that could change his life.
- 124Season 3 Episode 11: Sam confesses about what happened with Betsy in LA and must face the music. Matt's problems with the law continue and he finds out there is a warrant for his arrest. The groups gather to meet Lizzie's baby and are in for a few surprises.
- Season 1 Episode 1: Four Amish and one Mennonite leave the only home they've ever known to answer one question "is there more to life"? Facing being shunned by their families and possible exile from their communities, what will they think about life on the outside world?
- Season 3 Episode 9: The group travels home from LA with no telling what their fates will be. Matt's reception from his parents is far more dramatic than he ever anticipated. Andrew goes home to mother Mary and when Lizzie goes into labor the father of her baby is revealed.
- Season 2 Episode 3: The cast has great expectations when they finally make it down to Florida, but there's trouble in paradise. Jeremiah's surprise visitor has an ulterior motive for showing up and Kate comes to Sabrina's rescue when she gets caught in the middle.
- 74Season 3 Episode 2: The cast members make their leap of faith and head to LA in promise of a new world. When they arrive, LA proves to be both exhilarating and exciting, but thevices of temptation aren't far behind. Meanwhile, Lizzie can't keep her secret hidden much longer.
- 87Season 3 Episode 6: The group takes Las Vegas by storm, but it's not all fun and games when Matt is wary of temptation. Betsy's on a mission to expose the truth and has evidence that will change everything.
- Season 1 Episode 2: The Amish find themselves in chaotic and vibrant New York City. Excited, scared and full of hope, they experience a variety of firsts. But as they adjust to the big city, both tension and romance begins to surface.
- Season 1 Episode 3: The cast breaks Amish & Mennonite rules by buying "English" clothes and getting tattoos. Later, Kate and Rebecca decide to pursue a modeling career. And Abe & Rebecca are shocked when both their families suddenly show up in NY to take them home.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Rebecca comes face to face with a brutal reality from her past, while Sabrina struggles to connect with her ethnic heritage. Kate breaks down under the pressure of being shunned by her family, and romance is blossoming between two cast-mates.
- Season 1 Episode 7: Kate is cast out of the group. Jeremiah and Sabrina have something to hide. Abe finds out that Rebecca is not being honest. Sabrina finds her biological father. And the group begins to pack for home and must make one of the biggest decisions of their life
- Season 1 Episode 8: The group makes their way home to make one of the biggest decisions of their lives. Will they commit to being Amish/Mennonite or will they go English? They face their families and friends and the possibility of being shunned.
- Season 2 Episode 10: In this second hour of our two-part reunion special, host Michelle Beadle dives deeper into the complicated relationships the cast has with each other, their own families, and two surprise guests. Tensions rise as more shocking secrets are revealed.
- Season 2 Episode 1: Abe, Rebecca, Jeremiah, Sabrina and Kate have all struggled to adapt to their new lives after leaving the Amish and Mennonite communities and going "English". Jeremiah hatches a plan to get the gang back together and offers them a chance at redemption.
- Season 2 Episode 2: The group reunites for the first time since leaving New York, but they are not prepared for life on the road in close quarters. Meanwhile, when the Bishop shows up back in Punxy, Abe's mother Mary is faced with the most difficult decision of her life.
- Season 2 Episode 4: Lingering sexual tension between Sabrina and Jeremiah raises some eyebrows, and the heat is on when Sabrina has a sudden confrontation with Jeremiah's ex. Hope for a fresh start in Florida takes a turn when more unwanted guests come knocking.
- Season 2 Episode 5: Sabrina gets a call from a private investigator with suprising new information about her biological family, Abe chases his dream of becoming a professional bull rider and Jeremiah bears the consequences of his illicit affair.
- Season 2 Episode 6: A surprise modeling gig in Miami offers Kate an escape from the others, or so she thinks. Katie Ann has a surprise of her own in store for Mary and a big decision about her future. Jeremiah discovers footage of Kate that leaves everyone in shock.