There are so many good episodes of Casual, but which ones really stand out? Do you like "Bottles" the best, or is "Mom" your favorite episode of Casual? To determine once and for all what the best episodes of Casual are, let's rank every Casual episode from best to worst.
A Hulu original series, Casual premiered on the streaming network on October 7, 2015. Michaela Watkins plays Valerie, a divorced mother who lives with her brother (Tommy Dewey) and daughter (Tara Lynne Bar.) Valerie's brother happens to be the founder of a popular dating app called Snooger, which plays into the "dating as a divorced mother" story. Overall the series has gotten very positive reviews, and is definitely one of the best things Hulu has going as far as original content goes. Casual Season 4 will premiere on July 31, 2018, with all the episodes being put out at once.
Vote up your favorite episodes of Casual, and downvote any bad episodes that you really didn't enjoy, despite how much you love the series as a whole. It can be painful to put one Casual episode over the other when there are so many good ones, which is why you can vote on however many episodes you like.
- 160Season 1 Episode 8: Laura, now living at her father's house, invites her dad's girlfriend and her estranged grandparents to Thanksgiving dinner. The night ends with hurt feelings, slammed doors and broken dishes.
- Season 3 Episode 2: Valerie’s fling with her classmate gets more complicated than she had hoped. Laura uncovers troubling information about her ballot proposition. A date inspires Alex to consider his future.
- 162Season 1 Episode 5: Valerie and Alex's mother shows up unannounced. Valerie gets good advice from an unlikely source. Laura and Michael share a moment after she sees her father out with his new girlfriend.
- 130Season 2 Episode 7: Alex’s work relationship gets attention.
- 136Season 1 Episode 6: Alex's secret profile gets its first real match. Laura bonds with Michael after her sex tape goes viral at school. Valerie gets closure with her ex-husband.
- 114Season 3 Episode 5: Valerie’s fling with her classmate gets more complicated than she had hoped. Laura uncovers troubling information about her ballot proposition. A date inspires Alex to consider his future.
- Season 2 Episode 2: Alex likes his role as Laura’s teacher.
- 92Season 1 Episode 1: Recently divorced Valerie and her 16-year-old daughter Laura move in with Valerie's brother Alex. An eternal bachelor and master of casual dating, Alex sets Valerie up on a date via his popular dating site. Brother and sister go on separate dates at the same restaurant that night.
- Season 2 Episode 4: Alex hosts a dinner for his new partner.
- Season 3 Episode 1: In the wake of Charles’ death, Alex and Valerie adjust to their new lives apart. Laura schemes to remove her tattoo. Dawn makes an unexpected announcement.
- 74Season 1 Episode 7: Alex and Emmy have a foursome. Laura discovers Valerie as been seeing Michael and moves out.
- 64Season 1 Episode 4: Valerie breaks Alex's rules of casual sex. Alex is interviewed about his dating site. Laura makes a move on her teacher Michael.
- 64Season 2 Episode 10: Laura and Spencer screen romance films.
- 76Season 1 Episode 9: Tensions run high at Dawn and Charles' rehearsal dinner. Laura is humiliated after showing up at Michael's art exhibition. Alex finds Valerie and Emmy in bed together after an ecstasy trip.
- 60Season 1 Episode 2: Alex spends the day with Valerie's one night stand Leon, and winds up having a crazy night. Valerie goes out with a group of 20-something girls who coach her on dating young men. Laura gets in trouble at a high school house party.
- 60Season 1 Episode 3: Valerie decides to move out of Alex's house but is blindsided by the financial repercussions of divorce. Alex adopts a dog. Laura fantasizes about her photography teacher Michael.
- 20Season 1 Episode 10: Valerie and Emmy search for Alex at home but find Laura instead. Alex looks to Leon for support. Valerie and Alex make up at Dawn and Charles's wedding.
- 20Season 2 Episode 1: Alex has a new troubling obsession.
- Season 2 Episode 3: Valerie builds her bond with Jennifer.
- Season 2 Episode 5: Laura and Aubrey bond over a secret.
- 20Season 2 Episode 6: Valerie dates Jennifer’s friend.
- Season 2 Episode 8: Valerie rethinks her dating decisions.
- 20Season 2 Episode 9: A comedy series about a bachelor brother and his newly divorced sister living under one roof again. Together, they coach each other through the crazy world of dating while raising her teenage daughter.
- Season 2 Episode 11: Valerie has to spend time with Drew.
- 20Season 2 Episode 12: Alex plans a 40th birthday for Valerie.