There are so many good episodes of Chrisley Knows Best, but which ones really stand out? Do you like "You Can't Handle the Truce" the best, or is "Hawaii Love You So" your favorite episode of Chrisley Knows Best? To determine once and for all what the best episodes of Chrisley Knows Best are, let's rank every Chrisley Knows Best episode from best to worst.
Chrisley Knows Best is an American reality TV series airing on USA Network that follows the family of Todd Chrisley, a real estate mogul in Georgia. Chrisley Knows Best, which premiered on March 11, 2014, is set in Atlanta and offers a glimpse of Southern life. Members of the Chrisley Family include wife Julie, daughter Savannah, and son Chase. The show isn't necessarily serialized, but you should probably watch them in order so you don't get lost on anything.
Vote up your favorite episodes of Chrisley Knows Best, and downvote any bad episodes that you really didn't enjoy, despite how much you love the series as a whole. It can be painful to put one Chrisley Knows Best episode over the other when there are so many good ones, which is why you can vote on however many episodes you like.
- Season 3 Episode 20: Todd drops Savannah off at college in Nashville, but in typical Todd fashion, finds a way to keep tabs on her.
- Season 5 Episode 3: Todd thinks taking over Julie's housework while she recovers from surgery will be a cakewalk, but running the home isn't as easy as it looks. And Chase schemes with Nanny Faye to get Todd to accept his dog, Lilo.
- Season 3 Episode 6: When the Chrisleys take a road trip to Nashville to tour a college campus, Todd is excited for the additional family bonding time, but when Savannah tries to gain some independence and go out with new friends, Todd goes to the extreme and crashes her big night out.
- Season 4 Episode 15: Todd faces up to his own mortality... by making the entire family plan his funeral. Savannah drops the ball on her pageant queen duties, she has to get her hands dirty by working in a dog shelter.
- Season 4 Episode 14: Lindsie challenges Todd and Julie to change their unhealthy habits. When Chase gets his wisdom teeth removed, Todd takes advantage of his altered state of mind.
- Season 2 Episode 8: After Todd unknowingly foots the bill for an extravagant lunch, he wants Chase and Savannah to learn that money doesn't grow on trees. Forced to get summer jobs, the kids struggle to face the reality of a hard day's work for the first time.
- Season 4 Episode 19: Todd is forced to the rescue when Chase and Parker take on an house-flipping project. When Todd's childhood friend and prankster-in-crime Bill comes to visit, Julie seeks solace with Savannah.
- Season 1 Episode 2: Savannah is turning sweet 16, and a big birthday bash is in the works. Todd has to come to grips with the fact that his little girl is growing into a young woman.
- Season 4 Episode 7: As the Chrisley's settle into their new Nashville home, Todd begins to encroach upon Savannah's independence.
- Season 4 Episode 24: Savannah decides to buy a home but when Todd offers to help out; she realizes there are too many strings attached. Grayson monthly phone bill gets him in hot water with Todd.
- Season 5 Episode 9: When Todd refuses to celebrate anyone but Faye for Mother’s Day, Julie and Lindsie decide to make their own plans.
- Season 5 Episode 15: Todd highjacks Chase's 21st birthday plans and forces some father/son bonding time on him.
- Season 2 Episode 10: Todd and Julie want to avoid a marriage rut when the kids go to college, so they look for new ways to reconnect and put the spark back in their relationship.
- Season 1 Episode 8: Todd bets Julie that he can throw just as fabulous of a birthday party for Chloe as she could. Julie agrees to the bet, but tells Todd that he has to do it all on his own.
- Season 3 Episode 16: Every summer the Chrisleys attend a family friend's annual Sports Day BBQ, and every year they are put to shame.
- Season 4 Episode 8: The family prepares for the Grand Opening of their newly purchased juice bar, but Chase can't take the job seriously. Back at the house, Faye tries to collect on a bet she made with Grayson.
- Season 5 Episode 19: Julie bites off more than she can chew when she agrees to make desserts for a food truck event.
- Season 4 Episode 21: The Chrisley family is in Las Vegas to support Savannah in the Miss Teen USA Beauty Pageant. Meanwhile, Chase is tasked with keeping tabs on notorious gambler Nanny Faye in Sin City.
- Season 5 Episode 7: After a recent break up Savannah decides she's ready to date again and Todd and Julie compete to find her perfect match. Grayson enters a creative cookie contest.
- Season 3 Episode 9: When Todd learns that Savannah has a new boyfriend, Todd goes to extreme lengths to try to get a glimpse of this new guy, and doesn't like what he sees.
- Season 2 Episode 2: Todd and Julie head out of town and leave their teenage children, Chase and Savannah, at home to watch 8-year-old Grayson overnight for the first time. They hope their teens can be trusted to follow their rules, but Chase and Savannah have plans of their own, with their little partner-in-crime Grayson along for the ride.
- Season 2 Episode 3: It's Father's Day and the Chrisley kids plan a perfect day for Todd, but their bright idea of going to an amusement park soon backfires as their day of fun turns into an all-out competition.
- Season 2 Episode 6: Todd blames his family for his stress when his Doctor tells him that he has high blood pressure. And when Savannah gives Todd more bad news, things only get worse. Nothing works until Todd finds his own way to relieve his stress, leaving the kids running for cover.
- Season 3 Episode 19: Following last season's hit special, "A Very Chrisley Christmas," viewers will get another holiday delight as the Chrisley family welcomes you into their impeccably decorated winter wonderland home and prepares for Julie's delicious Christmas dinner.
- Season 4 Episode 5: Todd discovers that Faye has injured her foot on yet another gambling adventure and insists she recover at his house.