There are so many good episodes of Chrisley Knows Best, but which ones really stand out? Do you like "You Can't Handle the Truce" the best, or is "Hawaii Love You So" your favorite episode of Chrisley Knows Best? To determine once and for all what the best episodes of Chrisley Knows Best are, let's rank every Chrisley Knows Best episode from best to worst.
Chrisley Knows Best is an American reality TV series airing on USA Network that follows the family of Todd Chrisley, a real estate mogul in Georgia. Chrisley Knows Best, which premiered on March 11, 2014, is set in Atlanta and offers a glimpse of Southern life. Members of the Chrisley Family include wife Julie, daughter Savannah, and son Chase. The show isn't necessarily serialized, but you should probably watch them in order so you don't get lost on anything.
Vote up your favorite episodes of Chrisley Knows Best, and downvote any bad episodes that you really didn't enjoy, despite how much you love the series as a whole. It can be painful to put one Chrisley Knows Best episode over the other when there are so many good ones, which is why you can vote on however many episodes you like.
- Season 3 Episode 11: With Todd's birthday fast approaching, he begins to obsess about his age and reject getting older, but with the help of Mama Faye and her friends, he begins to accept the future.
- Season 3 Episode 4: When Todd learns that Chase is dating several different girls on Valentine's Day, he recruits Savannah to help teach his son a lesson about respecting women.
- Season 4 Episode 13: Against Julie's wishes, Todd brings the family on their 20th anniversary trip to Hawaii. Savannah and Lindsie are charged with watching Nanny Faye, they get more than they bargained for.
- Season 3 Episode 13: Chase and Savannah are ecstatic to embark on a family graduation trip to London, much to the chagrin of Todd, a creature of habit who's never left the country. The family pushes Todd to his limits when they attempt to break free of his extra controlling tendencies abroad.
- Season 2 Episode 12: Julie and Todd decide to celebrate their wedding anniversary by throwing a charity event to raise money for breast cancer. But when someone mixes up the dates it's a mad scramble to try to pull off the biggest party of the year.
- 3210Season 4 Episode 9: Todd and Julie head to LA for Julie's liposuction procedure leaving Chase in charge.
- 3413Season 5 Episode 8: Todd and Julie find themselves at odds about Grayson growing up when he's invited to his first tween dance. Meanwhile, Savannah's fancy new ride causes Todd to put her and Nanny Faye's driving skills to the test.
- 287Season 3 Episode 12: Grayson decides he wants to be a real city slicker for his 9th birthday, and persuades his entire family to stay overnight at a working dude ranch, where they will test how country the Chrisleys really are.
- Season 4 Episode 12: While Todd works on a special song for Julie's birthday, he tricks her into planning her own surprise party. But when Julie threatens to cancel Todd's is forced to ask Savannah for help.
- Season 1 Episode 1: Meet the Chrisley family, where Todd Chrisley is king. He micromanages his family just like his business and always tries to stay five steps ahead of his 5 children.
- 186Season 5 Episode 11: When Savannah decides to drop out of college Todd hatches a plan to get her back in class.
- Season 4 Episode 3: When Savannah returns home for Jackson۪s third birthday, she brings her new puppy with her, infuriating Todd. Chase attempts to bond with his dad for his own financial gain.
- Season 4 Episode 26: The Chrisleys enter a Halloween decorating contest, but when Todd gets too competitive, Julie loses her patience. Lindsie opens up to the family about her relationship with Will.
- Season 4 Episode 16: Todd sets an appointment for Julie's colonoscopy but runs into trouble when she forces him to get one too. Faye's gambling gets out of hand and Lindsie takes drastic measures to get her to quit.
- Season 3 Episode 18: Chase and Savannah have just graduated high school and a celebration is already in the works.
- Season 4 Episode 25: Determined to teach his children to give back to the community, Todd signs the family up with a local charity.
- Season 3 Episode 3: When Savannah makes a proposal to Todd, one that would allow her to go to college a year early, he wages an all-out family competition to keep her at home as long as possible.
- Season 4 Episode 17: After two years without talking, Julie and Lindsie say it's time for Todd to make amends with his son-in-law Will. Grayson turns to Savannah for dating advice when he has his first crush.
- Season 4 Episode 10: When Todd takes the juice bar employees on a teambuilding excursion Savannah and Chase get into a disagreement.
- Season 5 Episode 17: Grayson's dream to visit Universal Orlando's Volcano Bay is in jeopardy when his parents' work gets in the way.
- Season 4 Episode 4: When Chase scores an internship at a local television station, he is forced to deal with some difficult talent, Todd Chrisley.
- Season 5 Episode 22: Todd is determined to win when the Rawlings come to town to compete in local family fun day.
- Season 2 Episode 9: Todd and Chase are forced to experience the great outdoors when Grayson insists on going camping. While the guys "rough it" in a luxury RV and terrify Grayson with stories of a haunted lake, Savannah and Julie must go back to driving school to relearn the basics.
- Season 4 Episode 1: Disappointed that he missed Savannah being crowned Miss Tennessee Teen USA, Todd plans a party to celebrate. Tension builds when it becomes clear the party is more for Todd than Savannah.
- Season 5 Episode 1: Nanny Faye joins the world of online dating, but when Todd gets wind of it he makes himself her chaperone.