There's nothing more Internet than watching a condensed version of a fantastic movie as a stranger rips it apart and tells you why it sucks. It seems that the Internet was designed to find faults with everything and start arguments between everyone, which is why CinemaSins Movie Sins on YouTube is the perfect series when you want to go down a rabbit-hole of nitpicking. From Titanic to Avengers to Baby Driver, CinemaSins takes no prisoners when it comes to counting the 'sins' of countless moves, whether they're considered classics or not.
The best episodes of CinemaSins Movie Sins are the ones that pull apart genuinely bad movies and explore exactly what sins made them so bad to begin with. The worst episodes are the ones that try to find faults with a classic simply to be controversial - but hey, it's the Internet and there's a place for that here.
So whether you want to feel stupid for liking an iconic classic like Lion King or you just want to know exactly why Transformers The Last Knight was so bad, its time to pop some popcorn and roast some Rotten Tomatoes, because we're ranking the best Movie Sins CinemaSins videos on YouTube.
- Aliens is a 1986 American science-fiction action horror film written and directed by James Cameron, produced by his then-wife Gale Anne Hurd, and starring Sigourney Weaver, Carrie Henn, Michael Biehn, Paul Reiser, Lance Henriksen, William Hope, and Bill Paxton. It is the sequel to the 1979 film Alien and the second installment of the Alien franchise. The film follows Weaver's character Ellen Ripley as she returns to the planet where her crew encountered the hostile Alien creature, this time accompanied by a unit of space marines. Gordon Carroll, David Giler and Walter Hill of Brandywine Productions, who produced the first film and the later sequels, were executive producers of Aliens. They... more on Wikipedia
20Were they right?
- Actors: Sigourney Weaver, Bill Paxton, Michael Biehn, Paul Reiser, Lance Henriksen
- Released: 1986
- Directed by: James Cameron
- Ant-Man is a 2015 American superhero film directed by Peyton Reed, based on the Marvel Comics character. Armed with a super-suit with the astonishing ability to shrink in scale but increase in strength, cat burglar Scott Lang (Paul Rudd) must embrace his inner hero and help his mentor, Dr. Hank Pym (Michael Douglas), plan and pull off a heist that will save the world.... more on Wikipedia
00Were they right?
- Actors: Paul Rudd, Michael Douglas, Evangeline Lilly, Corey Stoll, Bobby Cannavale
- Released: 2015
- Directed by: Peyton Reed
- Bee Movie is a 2007 American computer animated family comedy film produced by DreamWorks Animation and distributed by Paramount Pictures. It stars Jerry Seinfeld and Renée Zellweger. Bee Movie is the first motion-picture script to be written by Seinfeld, who co-wrote it with Spike Feresten, Barry Marder, and Andy Robin. The film was directed by Simon J.Smith and Steve Hickner and produced by Seinfeld, Christina Steinberg and Cameron Stevning. The production was designed by Alex McDowell, and Christophe Lautrette was the art director. Nick Fletcher was the supervising editor and music for the film was composed by Rupert Gregson-Williams. The cast and crew include some veterans of Seinfeld's... more on Wikipedia
10Were they right?
- Actors: Oprah Winfrey, Sting, Chris Rock, Renée Zellweger, Jerry Seinfeld
- Released: 2007
- Directed by: Simon J. Smith, Steve Hickner
- Cast Away is a 2000 American adventure drama film directed and produced by Robert Zemeckis and starring Tom Hanks as a FedEx employee stranded on an uninhabited island after his plane accident in the South Pacific. The film depicts his attempts to survive on the island using remnants of his plane's cargo. The film was a critical and commercial success, and Hanks was nominated for Best Actor in a Leading Role at the 73rd Academy Awards for his performance.... more on Wikipedia
00Were they right?
- Actors: Tom Hanks, Helen Hunt, Chris Noth, Frederick W. Smith, Jenifer Lewis
- Released: 2000
- Directed by: Robert Zemeckis