There's nothing more Internet than watching a condensed version of a fantastic movie as a stranger rips it apart and tells you why it sucks. It seems that the Internet was designed to find faults with everything and start arguments between everyone, which is why CinemaSins Movie Sins on YouTube is the perfect series when you want to go down a rabbit-hole of nitpicking. From Titanic to Avengers to Baby Driver, CinemaSins takes no prisoners when it comes to counting the 'sins' of countless moves, whether they're considered classics or not.
The best episodes of CinemaSins Movie Sins are the ones that pull apart genuinely bad movies and explore exactly what sins made them so bad to begin with. The worst episodes are the ones that try to find faults with a classic simply to be controversial - but hey, it's the Internet and there's a place for that here.
So whether you want to feel stupid for liking an iconic classic like Lion King or you just want to know exactly why Transformers The Last Knight was so bad, its time to pop some popcorn and roast some Rotten Tomatoes, because we're ranking the best Movie Sins CinemaSins videos on YouTube.
- Titanic is a 1997 American epic romance and disaster film directed by James Cameron. A seventeen-year-old aristocrat (Kate Winslet) falls in love with a kind but poor artist (Leonardo DiCaprio) aboard the luxurious, ill-fated R.M.S. Titanic.... more on Wikipedia
102Were they right?
- Actors: Leonardo DiCaprio, Kate Winslet, Kathy Bates, James Cameron, Bill Paxton
- Released: 1997
- Directed by: James Cameron
- The Lion King is a 1994 American animated musical epic film produced by Walt Disney Feature Animation and released by Walt Disney Pictures. It is the 32nd animated feature in the Walt Disney Animated Classics series. The story takes place in a kingdom of lions in Africa, and was influenced by the biblical tales of Joseph and Moses and the Shakespearean play Hamlet. The film was produced during a period known as the Disney Renaissance. The Lion King was directed by Roger Allers and Rob Minkoff, produced by Don Hahn, and has a screenplay credited to Irene Mecchi, Jonathan Roberts and Linda Woolverton.... more on Wikipedia
82Were they right?
- Actors: Whoopi Goldberg, Jeremy Irons, Matthew Broderick, James Earl Jones, Rowan Atkinson
- Released: 1994
- Directed by: Rob Minkoff, Roger Allers
- Venom is a 2005 American voodoo horror-of-the-demonic film starring Agnes Bruckner, Jonathan Jackson, Laura Ramsey, Meagan Good, D.J. Cotrona and Method Man. This was the last Dimension Films to be distributed by Disney before the former left Miramax Films to become part of The Weinstein Company in 2005.... more on Wikipedia
82Were they right?
- Actors: Meagan Good, Method Man, Laura Ramsey, Bijou Phillips, Jonathan Jackson
- Released: 2005
- Directed by: Jim Gillespie
- Aladdin is a 1992 American animated musical fantasy film produced by Walt Disney Feature Animation and released by Walt Disney Pictures. Aladdin is the 31st animated feature in the Walt Disney Animated Classics series, and was part of the Disney film era known as the Disney Renaissance. The film was directed by John Musker and Ron Clements, and is based on the Arab folktale of Aladdin and the magic lamp from One Thousand and One Nights. The voice cast features Scott Weinger, Jonathan Freeman, Robin Williams, Linda Larkin, Frank Welker, Gilbert Gottfried, and Douglas Seale. ... more on Wikipedia
52Were they right?
- Actors: Robin Williams, Gilbert Gottfried, Frank Welker, Jonathan Freeman, Jim Cummings
- Released: 1992
- Directed by: Ron Clements, John Musker