There are so many good episodes of Comic Book Men, but which ones really stand out? Do you like "Con Gone Wrong" the best, or is "2-08" your favorite episode of Comic Book Men? To determine once and for all what the best episodes of Comic Book Men seasons are, let's rank every Comic Book Men episode from best to worst.
Kevin Smith's Comic Book Men is an unscripted series on AMC in which Smith and Walt Flanagan, Bryan Johnson, Mike Zapcic, and Ming Chen discuss comic books and more at Jay and Silent Bob's Secret Stash in Red Bank, New Jersey. Comic Book Men, which premiered on February 12, 2012, began as a podcast. Each episode of Comic Book Men has its own story, so you don't necessarily have to watch this show from the beginning (although it does help establish who the people on the show are.)
Vote up your favorite episodes of Comic Book Men, and downvote any bad episodes that you really didn't enjoy, despite how much you love the series as a whole. It can be painful to put one Comic Book Men episode over the other when there are so many good ones, which is why you can vote on however many episodes you like.
- 1Season 2 Episode 8: Stan Lee visits the shop for a photo op.
- 2Season 1 Episode 5: Walt and the guys take a road trip to a convention in the area. After a major setback, the guys end up finding a literal treasure in the trash.
- 3Season 4 Episode 13: Hip hop legend Darryl McDaniels of Run DMC brings his new comic in to the Stash. The guys look at a classic Marvel Silver Age #1 issue.
- 440Season 1 Episode 1: Walt challenges his staff to a flea market sales competition.
- 5Season 1 Episode 2: Kevin comes to town for a friendly game of street hockey. And hurricane Jason Mewes blows through the Stash.
- 6Season 1 Episode 3: Bryan gets behind the camera to direct the Stash's first commercial. And one customer brings in a fanboy's dream!
- 772Season 1 Episode 4: Ming convinces Walt to let him run a new sales promotion for the Stash based around zombies. The results turn out to be rather scary.
- 822Season 1 Episode 6: Ming dares Walt, Bryan and Mike to get tattoos, but will each of the Comic Book Men go through with it?
- 9Season 2 Episode 1: The Stash hosts a birthday party.
- 10Season 2 Episode 2: Mike and Ming get married at the Stash.
- 11Season 2 Episode 3: The guys hunt for the Jersey Devil.
- 12Season 2 Episode 4: Ming takes charge of the Stash.
- 13Season 2 Episode 5: The guys join in on a town sidewalk sale
- 14Season 2 Episode 6: Mike and Ming train for a 5K zombie run
- 15Season 2 Episode 7: Kevin visits the shop for a book signing.
- 16Season 2 Episode 9: Walt haggles to see a costumed MMA fight.
- 17Season 2 Episode 10: The guys make sandwiches for the Stash.
- 18Season 2 Episode 11: Arcade history rolls into the Stash.
- 1900Season 2 Episode 12: The Stash auctions off a huge collection.
- 20Season 2 Episode 13: Walt puts a game system on consignment.
- 21Season 2 Episode 14: The guys create their own comic book.
- 22Season 2 Episode 15: On a slow day, the guys play charades.
- 23Season 2 Episode 16: Ming plans a surprise for Walt.
- 24Season 3 Episode 1: The Hulk gives Bryan a fitness lesson.
- 25Season 3 Episode 2: A customer shows off his "bat cave."