There are so many good episodes of Extreme Cheapskates, but which ones really stand out? Do you like "Terrence/Greg" the best, or is "Rick & Karissa / Torski" your favorite episode of Extreme Cheapskates? To determine once and for all what the best episodes of Extreme Cheapskates are, let's rank every Extreme Cheapskates episode from best to worst.
You really haven't seen how cheap people can be until you've seen Extreme Cheapskates. Ripping two-ply toilet paper in half to double your use? Hanging paper towels up to dry to use again? One woman even has her family wiping their rear ends with wash clothes instead of TP, all for the sake of saving a few bucks. Extreme Cheapskates aired on TLC from 2012-2014, but it's still an enjoyable show to watch today. If you have any cheap family members or friends, Extreme Cheapskates will certainly make them look like ballers who make it rain by comparison.
Vote up your favorite episodes of Extreme Cheapskates, and downvote any bad episodes that you really didn't enjoy, despite how much you love the series as a whole. It can be painful to put one Extreme Cheapskates episode over the other when there are so many good ones, which is why you can vote on however many episodes you like.
- 6049Season 1 Episode 2: Meet Extreme Cheapskate and dumpster diver Kate who takes us through her super cheap lifestyle in New York City.
- Season 3 Episode 6: Patriarch Raul Pinto scours through vacuum canisters at the car wash in hopes of finding spare change. And Kia Cambridge limits herself to one piece of gum, every three days.
- Season 2 Episode 1: Karissa and her husband Rick have been competing to be cheaper than the other since their wedding five years ago. By sharing everything from their shower to a single toothbrush, this cheapskate couple has no limit to their cost cutting.
- 3336Season 2 Episode 2: Mother-of-two Shelley has been penny-pinching in Mesa, Arizona for over twenty years. But Shelley's biggest money saving challenge is going to be throwing her daughter Ashley's wedding on a one thousand dollar budget.
- 2932Season 1 Episode 7: Extreme Cheapskates Ben and Roy show off their frugal lifestyles. Ben throws a party on a $4 dollar budget and Roy shows how he freezes his assets.
- 1928Season 1 Episode 5: Extreme Cheapskates Abdul and Vickie take cheapness to a whole new level, from haggling the price of an anniversary cake to using road kill for gifts.
- 1624Season 1 Episode 6: Extreme Cheapskate Jeff travels by bike to save on gas, crashes on his friends' couch, and repays their kindness by serving a cringe-worthy meal.
- 1219Season 2 Episode 3: Although she's 8 months pregnant, Angel frequents local junkyards on a regular basis with her husband Orlando. Mark lives in Las Vegas and yet he manages to not spend a penny of his full time salary.
- 1931Season 2 Episode 4: Melody manages to only spend $1,000 a month for her family of four by sharing her extreme ways. They all sleep in one bed and share bath water. And Marlin will face his biggest cost-saving challenge as he organizes his daughter's sweet-sixteen.
- 917Season 2 Episode 5: To afford his dream of becoming a pro-wrestler, Matt has reduced his spending to just $300 a month. Extreme Cheapskate Sarah saves on groceries by never leaving one of her family's catering events without leftovers.
- Season 3 Episode 13: Sarah Gracel visits junkyards for her family's Christmas gifts. Shelley Watson creates a Christmas turkey mutation out of ground meat, chicken and turkey legs.
- Season 2 Episode 8: Stephanie's cheap behavior embarrasses her boyfriend, Patrick, who thinks they have plenty of money to spend. Larry is the cheapest mechanic in Texas. He even avoids paying rent by living and working in his garage.
- 1121Season 3 Episode 5: Kelley saves money by insulating her entire house with plastic. Now she's bringing her Pilates studio into the home to save $800 a month. Pelin cuts hair and costs at her salon and must find cheap bridal party products to trim her budget.
- 1224Season 1 Episode 3: Extreme Cheapskates Terence and Greg cause friction when others rebel against their bare-bones budgets.
- 1225Season 1 Episode 4: Witness Extreme Cheapskate Victoria as her boyfriend Steve moves in on a trial basis to see if he can handle her jarring and flush free lifestyle.
- Season 3 Episode 9: Jamie's entire garden is made up solely of silk flowers. Now, she aims to replace her whole lawn with artificial grass, to eliminate her landscaping bill. Justin tries to land a job in sales, where he promises to save his employer tons of dough.
- Season 3 Episode 3: Todd Moriarty is obsessed with preserving the value of his assets. In an effort to keep his home looking like new, he wraps all of his possessions - from his car to his bathroom, in plastic wrap.
- Season 2 Episode 7: Utah housewife Jordan manages to only spend $1400 a month for her family of five by rationing everything and asking her neighbors for their leftovers. Michael finds new uses for everything, including his bath water to do the dishes and his laundry.
- 720Season 3 Episode 12: Follow a group of penny-pinching Americans who want to hit the open road without breaking open their wallets including a family of four who share one bunk bed at a Dude Ranch and a mom and daughter who wear their clothes and pack food in their carry on.
- 518Season 2 Episode 6: The O'Brien's refuse to buy anything new and instead find ingenious ways of fixing their broken belongings. Aimee's total net worth is 5.3 million dollars but she refuses to spend more than $1000 a month.
- 418Season 1 Episode 1: Extreme Cheapskates gives you an insider's look at the most outrageous penny-pinching people around. From making their own reusable cloth toilet paper to singing for their supper, you won't believe their extreme and inventive ways to save money.
- Season 3 Episode 1: Reusing funeral flowers for a date, redoing bedrooms with used hotel sheets, buying thrift store lingerie, or planning vow renewals for almost nothing, Extreme Cheapskates Guide To Love shows that love doesn't have to cost a thing.
- Season 3 Episode 7: Homemaker Jeni Cox goes to sporting good stores, using the exercise equipment on display in lieu of a gym membership. Realtor Lisa DiMercurio spends just three dollars to stage and sell her homes.
- Season 3 Episode 8: Lydia Abate scours the obituaries, then visits surviving family members in hopes of taking the deceased person's clothing off of their hands. Mason Roberts introduces his wife to his entire family of cheapskates.
- Season 3 Episode 11: With their wedding only days away, frugal couple Anne Marie and Peter save a fortune by dumpster diving for decorations. NYC Bartender Anthony looks for an apartment and refuses to spend anywhere near the rent of pricey New York apartments.