There are so many good episodes of Fixer Upper, but which ones really stand out? Do you like "The Flipper Upper" the best, or is "Retiring to the Country" your favorite episode of Fixer Upper? To determine once and for all what the best episodes of Fixer Upper are, let's rank every Fixer Upper episode from best to worst.
In Fixer Upper, the cameras follow real-life husband and wife team Chip and Joanna Gaines and their family as they work on home improvements, remodeling, and renovation in Texas. In each Fixer Upper episode, the couple helps a client find a home that can be fixed up below budget. In March 2017, a Fixer Upper spinoff was announced, which would focus on Joanne's designs. All episodes of Fixer Upper are independent of each other, so watch them in any order you like!
Vote up your favorite episodes of Fixer Upper, and downvote any bad episodes that you really didn't enjoy, despite how much you love the series as a whole. It can be painful to put one Fixer Upper episode over the other when there are so many good ones, which is why you can vote on however many episodes you like.
- Season 4 Episode 16: Chip and Jo return to their roots and buy their own fixer upper to flip.
- Season 4 Episode 5: Chip and Jo create a luxury retirement ranch in Texas' open country.
- Season 3 Episode 4: Chip and Joanna surprise their family with a new bed and breakfast.
- Season 2 Episode 6: Jo's long-time friend returns to Waco to find a fixer-upper for his family.
- Season 3 Episode 15: Chip and Jo transform an abandoned tiny house for an adventurous couple.
- Season 4 Episode 15: Chip and Jo give a couple their rustic Italian-style dream home in Texas.
- Season 3 Episode 11: Chip and Jo redo a ranch for one of Waco's most eligible bachelors.
- Season 2 Episode 2: A young couple seeks a historic first home to fix up.
- Season 3 Episode 8: Chip and Joanna restore a family house that sat abandoned for ten years.
- Season 2 Episode 101: Chip and Joanna Gaines tell why they love raising a family in Waco, Texas.
- Season 2 Episode 9: A blended family with a baby on the way hopes to find a one-of-a-kind home.
- Season 3 Episode 10: A house stuck in the '90s gets a contemporary look for a young family.
- Season 4 Episode 1: A couple looks to buy their first home with space for their two dogs.
- Season 4 Episode 2: Chip and Jo work their magic for a family with two recently adopted girls.
- Season 4 Episode 13: Chip and Jo help a couple with a modest budget get their dream home.
- Season 1 Episode 5: The Sanders are an active worldly family seeking a French country home.
- Season 1 Episode 6: The Gaines family introduce city transplants to the urban side of Waco.
- Season 2 Episode 13: A Waco family searches for a spacious home to renovate.
- Season 3 Episode 2: Baylor alumni look for a second house near campus in Waco, TX.
- Season 2 Episode 11: A family of seven seeks piece of heaven in the Texas countryside.
- Season 4 Episode 17: Chip and Jo tackle one of their biggest transformations in Crawford, TX.
- Season 3 Episode 9: Newlyweds returns to Waco, TX, to find their first home together.
- Season 2 Episode 3: Chip and Joanna Gaines take new home builders on a tour of homes in Texas.
- Season 3 Episode 13: Chip and Joanna customize a run-down fixer-upper for newlyweds in Waco.
- Season 3 Episode 14: Chip and Joanna convert a rural ranch to a breezy beach-style home.