There are so many good episodes of Flea Market Flip, but which ones really stand out? Do you like "The Refoundry Flip" the best, or is "Creative Best Friends Flip" your favorite episode of Flea Market Flip? To determine once and for all what the best episodes of Flea Market Flip are, let's rank every Flea Market Flip episode from best to worst.
Flea Market Flip is a reality competition series in which competitors search for value pieces at flea markets and refurbish them for resale. The goal is to make a profit, and the competitor who does best on a budget of $500 wins $5,000. Flea Market Flip is hosted by Lara Spencer and airs on HGTV. Each episode has its own story, so don't feel like you have to watch Flea Market Flip from the very first episode if you see others you're interested in.
Vote up your favorite episodes of Flea Market Flip, and downvote any bad episodes that you really didn't enjoy, despite how much you love the series as a whole. It can be painful to put one Flea Market Flip episode over the other when there are so many good ones, which is why you can vote on however many episodes you like.
- Season 10 Episode 14: Teams representing the nonprofit Refoundry face off for a chance at $5,000.
- Season 2 Episode 1: Friends Renita and Charmaine take on sweethearts John Paul and Ashleigh.
- Season 8 Episode 13: A creative couple goes head-to-head with a pair of lovebirds.
- Season 7 Episode 12: Experienced flippers take on a pair of confident design students.
- Season 3 Episode 5: Experienced pickers Heshy and Michael go toe-to-toe with Holly and Carlyle.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Rich and David take on Angela and Andrea at New York's Brooklyn Flea.
- Season 1 Episode 8: Brooklyn buddies battle friends with a keen eye for design in this episode.
- Season 7 Episode 10: A pair of flipping musicians battles a team of sassy shopping ladies.
- Season 4 Episode 2: Two Canadian craftsmen go up against two style-savvy Americans.
- Season 1 Episode 2: It's urban duo versus creative pair for the best flea market find and flip.
- Season 6 Episode 11: Team Bingo takes on an antique-loving duo in an effort to win $5,000.
- Season 4 Episode 4: Stylish sisters challenge expert craftsmen: will fashion or function win?
- Season 5 Episode 12: Friends face off in the ultimate flipping showdown.
- Season 5 Episode 5: Two teams of siblings compete for $5,000 in the ultimate sibling rivalry.
- Season 2 Episode 13: The fur flies with our mother/daughter duos.
- Season 3 Episode 7: Engaged couple Solomon and Amanda take on friends Minetta and Rob.
- Season 4 Episode 6: Keep an eye on the clock as two teams take on steampunk.
- Season 4 Episode 7: Can experienced upcycling flippers beat the new hipster kids?
- Season 6 Episode 3: Rockers turn it up to 11 when they take on bargain-hunting best buds.
- Season 2 Episode 5: Great friends Travis and Sydney take on the spunky duo of Gina and Lindsey.
- Season 2 Episode 8: The battle heats up as one team's love letters turns into hate mail.
- Season 5 Episode 8: Team New York takes on team New Jersey to flip for $5,000.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Married couples battle for the best find and flip of a repurposed piece.
- Season 8 Episode 1: Flipping newlyweds face off against a glam-dustrial couple.
- Season 8 Episode 9: Flipping cousins go toe-to-toe against engaged DIYers.