There are so many good episodes of Four Weddings, but which ones really stand out? Do you like "And a Toast to Me" the best, or is "And a Yacht" your favorite episode of Four Weddings? To determine once and for all what the best episodes of Four Weddings are, let's rank every Four Weddings episode from best to worst.
With each episode of the British reality TV series Four Weddings, four couples visit one another's weddings and act as judges, rating the affair on dress, venue, food, and overall experience. Four Weddings then awards the bride and groom who score the highest with a luxury honeymoon. This series follows different people each episode, so don't feel like you have to watch them in any particular order.
Vote up your favorite episodes of Four Weddings, and downvote any bad episodes that you really didn't enjoy, despite how much you love the series as a whole. It can be painful to put one Four Weddings episode over the other when there are so many good ones, which is why you can vote on however many episodes you like.
- Season 9 Episode 13: Guests dress in their Halloween best at Kimberly’s pumpkin party, while a tiger attends Lindsay’s country chic nuptials. Water, sand and driftwood adorn Crissy’s wedding, while Amie decorates her aircraft carrier venue with cupcake bouquets.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Jeanette's left all her big day planning up to her mom and mother-in-law while Amanda has meticulously plotted out every last detail. Meanwhile, Nora is decorating her hotel wedding with calla lilies while Brooke's guests can expect a glam rock dress.
- Season 7 Episode 12: Thais turns her beach wedding into an black tie gala, while nature loving Rebecca brings the outdoors in to her banquet hall bash. Wanda hosts a Christmas derby to celebrate her love, and Nataly hires bodyguards to protect her million dollar diamonds.
- Season 9 Episode 20: Shey’s candy theme includes a chocolate and wine unity ceremony, while Alex’s wedding shakes with a wedding party dance off. Desiree’s rooftop party offers scenic views, orchids, and tattoos, while Osuni’s fairy tale soirée excites with a crazy hour.
- Season 9 Episode 8: Jessica’s vintage travel theme transports guests around the globe, while carnival dancers keep guests on the dance floor at Indya’s big day party, Linsie’s zen theme add calm to her winery wedding, while color comes to life at Andrea’s unique ornate venue
- Season 3 Episode 3: Tinisha's hoping to impress with banquet hall surprises while Rachel's upping the ante with a tumbling flower girl and theatrics. Hannah's feels her "Hollowedding" is the one to beat but Janitza's blending of cultures wedding may be the best!
- Season 9 Episode 9: Guests enjoy go-kart racing at Kelsey’s drive-in theater wedding, while Jen gives sunglasses and hula dances at her backyard party. Kaila has a pig at her glitz and glam soiree, while Mercedes exchanges vows without rings at her nontraditional nuptials.
- Season 1 Episode 9: Raiza's serving takeout pizza and beer at her laid-back wedding, while Karen's guests will be sipping champagne. Meanwhile, Ana Maria's ceremony will be an all-Spanish affair while Bridgette's big day will include a Venetian masquerade reception.
- Season 5 Episode 6: Nicole's beach themed wedding is anchored at a Jersey Shore restaurant, while Ty celebrates at her New York penthouse bash. Aurea's afternoon nuptials include a garden ceremony, and Lara treats her guests to a Viennese dessert hour.
- Season 7 Episode 10: Kale performs a dance during her ultra-modern affair and Jennifer is serenaded on her wedding cruise by her sorority sisters. Christa keeps her nuptials elegant with black and white decor, while Araceli lassos her love during her garden soiree.
- Season 7 Episode 9: Marie uses her 6-figure budget to create an elaborate Dracula's Castle, while Zoranda has surprising news to shock her guests. Karen exchanges vows on an island dock and Anumita's New York wedding is held at a landmark hotel.
- Season 3 Episode 10: Lauren impresses with an over-the-top spread of food, while Kathiria poursher heart into a sexy Tango. Christina goes for eclectic entertainment at her reception, hiring a pirate and a German oompah band while Jamie shares the aisle with her dog.
- Season 6 Episode 8: AnneMarie starts off the wedding celebration with shots, while Jillian closes her reception with an awards ceremony. Bahar's guests shower her with sugar during a Persian ceremony and Erika's Cinco De Mayo wedding comes with an all-female mariachi band.
- Season 5 Episode 3: Micaela mixes a unity cocktail at the altar, while Karina gets roped with a Mexican wedding lasso. Ali has her guests tickled hot pink with her bright décor and, with her ruby slippers, Missy transforms a historic mansion into an Emerald City.
- Every bride thinks her big day is second to none. But one bride's boasts can be another's bust! From the jaw-dropping entrances and show-stopping entertainment to epic blunders and shocking reveals, this is the guide to Four Weddings: Bests and Blunders.
- Season 6 Episode 10: Shannon's son is the focus of the vows at her family wedding, while Medina shares interfaith traditions. Amanda and her husband are cheered into their reception with rally towels, and Andrea wow guests with a special father-daughter dance.
- Season 3 Episode 7: Celeste's couture gown has a removable layer that reveals a feathered skirt. Marisol upstages with a reception inside a theater. Ann's dress includes DYI-handiwork and Soo's day reaches new depths when the certified diver plunges into a shark tank.
- Season 4 Episode 2: Keshia exchanges vows on the lawn of an elegant mansion, while Jaclyn says I Do at the zoo! Melissa brightens an urban loft with pretty paper decorations, and Megan explores the mystical side of her Friday the 13th wedding with tarot cards.
- Season 7 Episode 1: Mandy's alcohol theme keeps her reception guests happy, while Lindsey finds a leprechaun and spares no expense to impress her crowd. Cheryl's vows turn into a history lesson and Chrystal's wedding unites two Native American tribes.
- Season 4 Episode 9: Aimee favors Gothic wedding décor for her rock and roll wedding, while Megan lightens up with pastel peonies for her centerpieces. Angie's booked an elegant downtown ballroom for her pricey reception and Erica exchanges vows at sunset on the bow of ship.
- Season 9 Episode 11: Heather makes wine and her own dress for her castle nuptials, while Harmony’s pastor makes her big day simply sweet by baking her cake. Jamie impresses with outdoor opulence and vows made of icing, while Sara pleases with a BBQ buffet and line dancing.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Amber, 31, has created an elegant black tie affair themed wedding for her big day, but will it beat Kristin's, 28, custom crafted wedding? Anastasia, 28, and Jena, 28, also think their winter wonderland themed weddings are the one to beat.
- Season 2 Episode 6: Tomboy Bonnie thinks her wedding is the one to beat but will traditional bride Heather agree? Lifelong New Yorker Yolanda has a sexy vintage dress in store for her ex-Chippendale groom but will tough New York cop Ethel be impressed?
- Season 1 Episode 10: Lisa's big night comes with an assortment of circus performers and celebrity impersonators, but will it receive high marks over Jennifer's springtime brunch celebration. Meanwhile, Alexis and Jayne feel their weddings are the one to beat.
- Season 9 Episode 18: Ashley rocks her vows and heats up the dance floor at her nightclub venue, while Samantha goes wild with animals at her reception. Arlene’s big budget Jewish wedding oozes tradition, while Jen’s reception bubbles with science and fairy tales.