There are so many good episodes of Four Weddings, but which ones really stand out? Do you like "And a Toast to Me" the best, or is "And a Yacht" your favorite episode of Four Weddings? To determine once and for all what the best episodes of Four Weddings are, let's rank every Four Weddings episode from best to worst.
With each episode of the British reality TV series Four Weddings, four couples visit one another's weddings and act as judges, rating the affair on dress, venue, food, and overall experience. Four Weddings then awards the bride and groom who score the highest with a luxury honeymoon. This series follows different people each episode, so don't feel like you have to watch them in any particular order.
Vote up your favorite episodes of Four Weddings, and downvote any bad episodes that you really didn't enjoy, despite how much you love the series as a whole. It can be painful to put one Four Weddings episode over the other when there are so many good ones, which is why you can vote on however many episodes you like.
- Season 4 Episode 1: Angel has planned every detail of her hotel wedding, while casual Katie has a Rock Star-themed bash. Julie's religious beliefs mean there will be no dancing or drinking, while Gina's stocked her martini bar reception with signature cocktails.
- Season 1 Episode 1: Nicole, 40, has spent the last 3 months planning a non-cookie-cutter wedding at Belmont Racetrack. But will this win over Nadine, 30, who is a wedding perfectionist? Meanwhile, Nic, 27 and Dimitra, 24, also believe their weddings are the one to beat.
- 4718Season 7 Episode 4: Becky's circus themed wedding includes peanut girls and a BBQ, while Tanaya's garden reception is catered by a food truck. Evelyn invites her guests to a space observatory, while Carrie's guests hit the water for her cruise ship nuptials.
- Season 3 Episode 5: Tulisa's garden nuptials leave her guests in peaceful tranquility while retro-bride Crystal's rockabilly beach party has guests twisting the night away. Erica is splurging on fine wine, but Alli's dying for chicken fingers and French fries.
- Season 2 Episode 7: Shyremia's wedding will be shining with glitz and glamour while Lindsay's Jewish ceremony will be packed with emotion and joy. Julie's having her big day on her family's horse farm while K'yera's keeping her big day intimate with only 33 attendees.
- Season 3 Episode 9: At Kellie's enchanted Christmas, wedding guests waltz with Santa Claus, while at Erica's rocked-out reception, the fists are pumping. Liz makes her grand entrance on a retractable staircase and Charelle is serenaded by her loyal sorority sisters.
- Season 9 Episode 3: Jenny says I do as the Statue of Liberty looks on, and Laura’s guests watch her arrive on a rickshaw to her 20’s soiree. Vanessa wears a dress with an eye-popping slit for her rainbow nuptials, and Princess Stephanie dons three ball gowns on her big day.
- Season 1 Episode 2: Keshia plans to dazzle with an aqua blue dress, while Danielle plans on doing everything by the book. Meanwhile Tonya's having a destination beach wedding in the Florida Keys while Emilee's planned a chic and modern evening in a Japanese garden.
- Season 9 Episode 1: Brittini seals her vows with a biochemical unity ceremony, while Allie unites guests around a cookie table with 4,000 treats. Jacque turns a fire station into a sand & surf beach party, while Nicole's DIY creations give her barn reception a vintage feel. #WeddingPlanning
- Season 8 Episode 2: Lisa's wedding guests buzz about her beehive-shaped cake, while Andria's guests are surprised by her rock star performance. A super storm threatens to wash out Enza's Autumn themed I Do's, while Heather's Holiday nuptials start off with fresh snow fall.
- Season 6 Episode 1: Dena's kindergarten students offer their take on marital advice, while Ashley brings her wonderland to life with a hookah lounge. Shannon's love of antique keys turns her wedding into a vintage affair and Sarah's BBQ hoedown starts at the watering hole.
- Season 7 Episode 11: Chrissy's zigzag décor stands out at her wedding, while Kara's ice luge for shots gets the attention at her reception. Kristin's serves hot dogs during cocktail hour at her black tie affair and Emily rides to her reception in a yellow taxi cab.
- Season 9 Episode 19: Ashley pulls off a surprise World War II themed wedding in front of her family and friends, and Liz introduces her bridal party with a flash mob dance. Sarah’s entertainment includes flip cup, while Allison shocks with bridesmaids in white.
- Season 4 Episode 6: Toni decorates with her big day with modern minimalism while Tamekia's blinged out every inch of her wedding. Kat keeps her vows cool and sophisticated, while homecoming queen Lauren has invited 350 friends to rock the dance floor.
- Season 8 Episode 8: Jen's retro-chic themed wedding is at a historic downtown bar, while Brook's party is at a French Quarter wax museum. Camille's jazz band kicks off the bride versus groom dance off and Mia's slides in to her Fat Monday soiree on a Mardi Gras float.
- Season 2 Episode 3: Chelsea is al bride who believes in traditional weddings, while free spirit Nyle has used her creativity to enhance her big day. Shayla plans to party with her tiki bar and steel drum while Emily's will be all romance tying the knot on a stately mansion.
- Season 1 Episode 7: Limor, 24, is throwing a lavish wedding complete with an 8-piece orchestra and fireworks display. But will it be too over-the-top for Selicia's, 38, traditional taste? Cathy, 32, and Lauren, 27, believe their fun filled weddings are the one to beat.
- Season 6 Episode 9: Lori's rumba and salsa first dance gets her celebration started, while Shannon's Jersey Shore theme has fists pumping all night. Tracy premieres three gowns at her red carpet nuptials and Tatyanna believes her coral-hued décor is just peachy.
- Season 4 Episode 10: Jenn leaves her wedding décor to the pros while Michelle makes a bouquet from vintage brooches. Ali turns her beach wedding into a black light rave and Renee's vows go from heartfelt to hilarious.
- Season 3 Episode 8: Kateryna walks barefoot through the sand to make her ocean-side vows while Kira's in diamonds in an elegant hotel ballroom. Jenny celebrates her nuptials at her family's winery and Winnie's wedding menu includes nouveau cuisine.
- 159Season 6 Episode 5: Solimar's 11 bridesmaids choose their own rainbow-hued dresses, while Kim's party is assigned all black. Melissa makes a dramatic entrance on a yacht and Sheneka impresses with Hollywood impersonators and her own music video.
- Season 2 Episode 5: Samantha is a free-spirited bride who runs on her own schedule while Nazia's planned her elaborate Indian wedding down to the minute. Anna is a young bride who is celebrating with a milk and cookie bar, but will that beat Shannon's hip hop fun reception?
- Season 5 Episode 9: Janelle sparkles with a handmade crystal bouquet while Christina focuses on family with a memorial butterfly release. Despite a power outage, Elizabeth tricks out her venue with Halloween décor while Amanda impresses with food stations and cupcakes.
- Season 9 Episode 13: Guests dress in their Halloween best at Kimberly’s pumpkin party, while a tiger attends Lindsay’s country chic nuptials. Water, sand and driftwood adorn Crissy’s wedding, while Amie decorates her aircraft carrier venue with cupcake bouquets.
- Season 8 Episode 18: Ashley's wedding guests toss beach balls instead of rice and Anissa's guests are brought to tears by her family ring exchange. Lindsay decorates her beach club venue with tattoo-inspired artwork, while Terri turns a NY country club into a romance resort.