There are so many good episodes of Four Weddings, but which ones really stand out? Do you like "And a Toast to Me" the best, or is "And a Yacht" your favorite episode of Four Weddings? To determine once and for all what the best episodes of Four Weddings are, let's rank every Four Weddings episode from best to worst.
With each episode of the British reality TV series Four Weddings, four couples visit one another's weddings and act as judges, rating the affair on dress, venue, food, and overall experience. Four Weddings then awards the bride and groom who score the highest with a luxury honeymoon. This series follows different people each episode, so don't feel like you have to watch them in any particular order.
Vote up your favorite episodes of Four Weddings, and downvote any bad episodes that you really didn't enjoy, despite how much you love the series as a whole. It can be painful to put one Four Weddings episode over the other when there are so many good ones, which is why you can vote on however many episodes you like.
- 1Season 3 Episode 5: Tulisa's garden nuptials leave her guests in peaceful tranquility while retro-bride Crystal's rockabilly beach party has guests twisting the night away. Erica is splurging on fine wine, but Alli's dying for chicken fingers and French fries.
- 23915Season 7 Episode 4: Becky's circus themed wedding includes peanut girls and a BBQ, while Tanaya's garden reception is catered by a food truck. Evelyn invites her guests to a space observatory, while Carrie's guests hit the water for her cruise ship nuptials.
- 3Season 2 Episode 7: Shyremia's wedding will be shining with glitz and glamour while Lindsay's Jewish ceremony will be packed with emotion and joy. Julie's having her big day on her family's horse farm while K'yera's keeping her big day intimate with only 33 attendees.
- 4Season 4 Episode 1: Angel has planned every detail of her hotel wedding, while casual Katie has a Rock Star-themed bash. Julie's religious beliefs mean there will be no dancing or drinking, while Gina's stocked her martini bar reception with signature cocktails.
- 5Season 6 Episode 1: Dena's kindergarten students offer their take on marital advice, while Ashley brings her wonderland to life with a hookah lounge. Shannon's love of antique keys turns her wedding into a vintage affair and Sarah's BBQ hoedown starts at the watering hole.
- 6Season 8 Episode 18: Ashley's wedding guests toss beach balls instead of rice and Anissa's guests are brought to tears by her family ring exchange. Lindsay decorates her beach club venue with tattoo-inspired artwork, while Terri turns a NY country club into a romance resort.
- 7Season 7 Episode 11: Chrissy's zigzag décor stands out at her wedding, while Kara's ice luge for shots gets the attention at her reception. Kristin's serves hot dogs during cocktail hour at her black tie affair and Emily rides to her reception in a yellow taxi cab.
- 8Season 1 Episode 1: Nicole, 40, has spent the last 3 months planning a non-cookie-cutter wedding at Belmont Racetrack. But will this win over Nadine, 30, who is a wedding perfectionist? Meanwhile, Nic, 27 and Dimitra, 24, also believe their weddings are the one to beat.
- 9Season 1 Episode 7: Limor, 24, is throwing a lavish wedding complete with an 8-piece orchestra and fireworks display. But will it be too over-the-top for Selicia's, 38, traditional taste? Cathy, 32, and Lauren, 27, believe their fun filled weddings are the one to beat.
- 10Season 9 Episode 3: Jenny says I do as the Statue of Liberty looks on, and Laura’s guests watch her arrive on a rickshaw to her 20’s soiree. Vanessa wears a dress with an eye-popping slit for her rainbow nuptials, and Princess Stephanie dons three ball gowns on her big day.
- 11Season 2 Episode 3: Chelsea is al bride who believes in traditional weddings, while free spirit Nyle has used her creativity to enhance her big day. Shayla plans to party with her tiki bar and steel drum while Emily's will be all romance tying the knot on a stately mansion.
- 12Season 8 Episode 8: Jen's retro-chic themed wedding is at a historic downtown bar, while Brook's party is at a French Quarter wax museum. Camille's jazz band kicks off the bride versus groom dance off and Mia's slides in to her Fat Monday soiree on a Mardi Gras float.
- 13Season 1 Episode 10: Lisa's big night comes with an assortment of circus performers and celebrity impersonators, but will it receive high marks over Jennifer's springtime brunch celebration. Meanwhile, Alexis and Jayne feel their weddings are the one to beat.
- 14Season 4 Episode 9: Aimee favors Gothic wedding décor for her rock and roll wedding, while Megan lightens up with pastel peonies for her centerpieces. Angie's booked an elegant downtown ballroom for her pricey reception and Erica exchanges vows at sunset on the bow of ship.
- 15Season 9 Episode 11: Heather makes wine and her own dress for her castle nuptials, while Harmony’s pastor makes her big day simply sweet by baking her cake. Jamie impresses with outdoor opulence and vows made of icing, while Sara pleases with a BBQ buffet and line dancing.
- 16Season 5 Episode 6: Nicole's beach themed wedding is anchored at a Jersey Shore restaurant, while Ty celebrates at her New York penthouse bash. Aurea's afternoon nuptials include a garden ceremony, and Lara treats her guests to a Viennese dessert hour.
- 17Season 1 Episode 8: Holly has plans for a 1940's themed wedding, but will it earn high scores from Lauren who hates themed weddings? Meanwhile, Nikki has called on friends to help her with with her big day while Melanie is planning the perfect first dance as newlyweds.
- 18Season 4 Episode 10: Jenn leaves her wedding décor to the pros while Michelle makes a bouquet from vintage brooches. Ali turns her beach wedding into a black light rave and Renee's vows go from heartfelt to hilarious.
- 19Season 5 Episode 9: Janelle sparkles with a handmade crystal bouquet while Christina focuses on family with a memorial butterfly release. Despite a power outage, Elizabeth tricks out her venue with Halloween décor while Amanda impresses with food stations and cupcakes.
- 20Season 3 Episode 8: Kateryna walks barefoot through the sand to make her ocean-side vows while Kira's in diamonds in an elegant hotel ballroom. Jenny celebrates her nuptials at her family's winery and Winnie's wedding menu includes nouveau cuisine.
- 21Season 5 Episode 3: Micaela mixes a unity cocktail at the altar, while Karina gets roped with a Mexican wedding lasso. Ali has her guests tickled hot pink with her bright décor and, with her ruby slippers, Missy transforms a historic mansion into an Emerald City.
- 22Season 9 Episode 18: Ashley rocks her vows and heats up the dance floor at her nightclub venue, while Samantha goes wild with animals at her reception. Arlene’s big budget Jewish wedding oozes tradition, while Jen’s reception bubbles with science and fairy tales.
- 231510Season 6 Episode 5: Solimar's 11 bridesmaids choose their own rainbow-hued dresses, while Kim's party is assigned all black. Melissa makes a dramatic entrance on a yacht and Sheneka impresses with Hollywood impersonators and her own music video.
- 24Season 1 Episode 4: Amber, 31, has created an elegant black tie affair themed wedding for her big day, but will it beat Kristin's, 28, custom crafted wedding? Anastasia, 28, and Jena, 28, also think their winter wonderland themed weddings are the one to beat.
- 25Season 3 Episode 7: Celeste's couture gown has a removable layer that reveals a feathered skirt. Marisol upstages with a reception inside a theater. Ann's dress includes DYI-handiwork and Soo's day reaches new depths when the certified diver plunges into a shark tank.