There are so many good episodes of Graceland, but which ones really stand out? Do you like "Aha" the best, or is "Faith 7" your favorite episode of Graceland? To determine once and for all what the best episodes of Graceland are, let's rank every Graceland episode from best to worst.
Graceland, an action-drama TV series that aired on USA Network from June 6, 2013 to October 1, 2015, followed the lives of a group of undercover agents living in a SoCal beach house dubbed "Graceland." During its run, Graceland kept the same main cast, which included Daniel Sunjata as Paul Briggs/Odin Rossi, Aaron Tveit as Michael "Mike" Warren, and Vanessa Ferlito as Catherine "Charlie/Chuck" DeMarco. At "Graceland," the FBI, ICE, and DEA agencies were represented.
Vote up your favorite episodes of Graceland, and downvote any bad episodes that you really didn't enjoy, despite how much you love the series as a whole. It can be painful to put one Graceland episode over the other when there are so many good ones, which is why you can vote on however many episodes you like.
- Season 1 Episode 1: Welcome to Graceland - a prime piece of real estate that was seized from drug lords and now serves as an undercover residence for agents.
- Season 1 Episode 2: When ongoing investigations clash, Briggs and Mike seize the opportunity to tilt rival gangs against each other while Mike learns that undercover life comes with many moral complications.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Briggs calls on the house to help Lauren with her case against the Russian Mafia and Charlie gets into some hot water when her C.I. proves unreliable during a dangerous drug deal.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Despite Briggs' hesitations, Mike gets recruited by a Nigerian drug lord to teach gang members how to shoot well, while Paige recruits Jakes and Tuturro to go undercover with a flirtatious and dangerous female pot farmer.
- Season 1 Episode 5: While Mike gets deeper into Bello's organization, Briggs and Charlie resume their former identities as a sexually-charged couple to get intel on a mysterious drug supplier called Odin.
- Season 1 Episode 6: Mike convinces Bello to steal from the most powerful drug cartel in Southern California and calls on Johnny's unique underwater skills to help.
- Season 1 Episode 7: Dark secrets are revealed when Charlie decides to tell the house that she used heroin undercover. Briggs is finally forced to come clean to Mike, but just as Mike thinks his investigation is coming to a close, Briggs has a darker secret up his sleeve.
- Season 1 Episode 8: The newly formed Briggs-Bello alliance is tested when members of the Caza Cartel head north with a deadly ultimatum. During the aftermath, Mike is forced to push his own limits for the good of the case.
- Season 1 Episode 9: Bello's last strike to the Caza Cartel sets a war in motion that Graceland now needs to stop. While on her hunt for Odin, Charlie meets an unusual ally and Briggs comes face to face with the past.
- Season 1 Episode 10: Tempers flare and relationships are pushed to the brink when Charlie discovers a secret about Briggs and begins working with a Federale to find the truth. Mike discovers that Juan is missing and that the FBI has a suspect: Paul Briggs.
- Season 1 Episode 11: Looking for the truth about Juan's disappearance, Briggs and Mike play a dangerous game of cat and mouse- forcing Briggs to make a major decision about his future.
- Season 1 Episode 12: In this season finale, the infamous Caza enforcer Jangles takes a member of Graceland hostage and the house must come together in order to save one of their own from a sadistic killer.
- Season 2 Episode 1: When a cartel puts a hit on Mike Warren, he returns to Graceland for a special undercover mission. He quickly discovers, however, that Briggs and the house have changed since he last saw them.
- Season 2 Episode 2: Briggs digs up an old criminal connection to his dark past in order to help Mike get information on the cartel that tried to kill him. Paige pursues a drug manufacturer, but she needs extra resources to close the case.
- Season 2 Episode 3: Mike puts everyone's skills to use in finding the bus line that's smuggling contraband into the States, but Jakes may be more of a liability than a help.
- Season 2 Episode 4: Briggs and Charlie engage in risky behavior to atone for past misdeeds. Jakes uses his own secrets to sell his undercover at a garage. A night of clubbing with Carlito forces Tuturro to examine how far he'll go for a case.
- Season 2 Episode 5: A surprise visitor to Graceland upends the power dynamics and puts Mike in a precarious position. Tuturro risks his undercover with Carlito to help Lucia, but he makes a desperate move to earn it back.
- Season 2 Episode 6: Paige's pursuit of the drug mules leads her into a terrifying encounter with human traffickers. Mike ignores rules and protocol in order to get some answers about the case, but he quickly discovers he won't get anywhere without Briggs' assistance.
- Season 2 Episode 7: Mike comes face to face with his biggest enemy and vows to do whatever is necessary to take him down, even if it means pushing the agents of Graceland beyond the boundaries of the law.
- Season 2 Episode 8: Charlie attempts to form a bond with a bank robber while Johnny tries to keep his feelings for a cartel leader's daughter in check. Briggs' personal life creates huge complications for his undercover.
- Season 2 Episode 9: Johnny meets the head of one of the most dangerous drug cartels in Mexico and pitches an alternative means of trafficking drugs.
- Season 2 Episode 10: Briggs and Paige decide that Mike is willing to push the boundaries too far, so they plan on using Briggs's undercover to end Mike's operation.
- Season 2 Episode 11: Briggs receives startling information that someone in Graceland has evidence of his past crimes.
- Season 2 Episode 12: Even as the agents bait their final hooks against the Solano Cartel, it dawns that Sid may still have a few tricks of his own.
- Season 2 Episode 13: As the arrests of Sid and the Solanos near, even the best laid plans begin to crumble.