There are so many good episodes of Hannibal, but which ones really stand out? Do you like "Mizumono" the best, or is "Digestivo" your favorite episode of Hannibal? To determine once and for all what the best episodes of Hannibal are, let's rank every Hannibal episode from best to worst.
Developed by Bryan Fuller and based on the novels Red Dragon and Hannibal by Thomas Harris, Hannibal explored the relationship between an FBI criminal profiler and Dr. Hannibal Lecter. The psychological thriller aired for three seasons on NBC, from April 4, 2013 to August 29, 2015, and starred Hugh Dancy as agent Will Graham and Mads Mikkelsen as Lecter. During its run, Hannibal garnered numerous nominations at the IGN Awards, Saturn Awards, and Online Film & Television Association Awards.
Vote up your favorite episodes of Hannibal, and downvote any bad episodes that you really didn't enjoy, despite how much you love the series as a whole or any of Hannibal's meals. It can be painful to put one Hannibal episode over the other when there are so many good ones, which is why you can vote on however many episodes you like. After you've made your voice heard, make sure to check out any of these other shows like Hannibal.
- 914Season 2 Episode 13: The trap has been set for Hannibal and as he prepares for his departure, he thinks Will is coming with him. Will though is tying up loose ends and preparation for a different kind of departure, not sure if he'll survive the trap he's set. Both Will and Hannibal feel that Jack ought to have the truth. As loyalties are tested, the fated battle between Hannibal and Jack has arrived
- Season 3 Episode 13: Will Graham maneuvers Hannibal Lecter and Francis Dolarhyde into position for their final showdown.
- 437Season 3 Episode 7: Following their capture in Italy by mercenaries, Will Graham and Hannibal Lecter are delivered to Muskrat Farm, where Mason Verger prepares to inflict his own form of justice.
- 395Season 2 Episode 5: After profiling the murder of Beverly Katz, Will Graham reaches his breaking point and sends a killer after Hannibal Lecter--with chilling results.
- 407Season 1 Episode 8: Will and Jack pursue a murderer who makes instrument strings from the gut of humans.
- 366Season 1 Episode 13: Will's mental decline results in tragedy, when it appears he may have murdered Abigail Hobbs. With himself as his only defender, Will desperately tries to prove he's being framed by the real Copy Cat killer.
- Season 3 Episode 12: Will Graham and the team hatch a risky plan to lure Francis Dolarhyde out into the open, putting everyone's lives at risk.
- 234Season 1 Episode 1: Unorthodox profiler Will Graham is enlisted by the FBI's Jack Crawford to catch the Minnesota Shrike, a serial killer who targets young women.
- 234Season 2 Episode 12: Will shares his visions with Hannibal in a therapy session. Meanwhile, veiled threats come into play in Mason's session with Hannibal; Jack produces an unexpected witness from the past to help in the Hannibal case; and Hannibal's life is threatened, which forces Will to make a decision.
- 268Season 2 Episode 7: Will Graham is released from Chilton's asylum, while the discovery of Miriam Lass gives Jack Crawford new hope in finding the Chesapeake Ripper.
- 226Season 3 Episode 6: Will Graham and Jack Crawford renew their alliance, while Hannibal Lecter sets the table for his last supper in Florence.
- 249Season 2 Episode 9: The team investigates when a truck driver's body is discovered, apparently torn apart by two different species of animals working together.
- 171Season 3 Episode 2: After months of recovery from the wounds inflicted by Hannibal Lecter, Will Graham journeys to Europe on a personal mission to track down his would-be killer, unsure of what he'll do when he finds him.
- 184Season 2 Episode 6: Suspicions rise about Hannibal Lecter when he throws a dinner party while the Chesapeake Ripper is on a killing spree.
- 131Season 2 Episode 8: Will rejoins the FBI team to help investigate a peculiar case. Meanwhile, Will resumes his doctor-patient relationship with Hannibal, yet Alana questions Will's true motives; Will and Hannibal scramble to keep a witness safe.
- 166Season 2 Episode 4: The FBI is called in when a dead body is discovered, the skull converted into a beehive. Meanwhile Beverly Katz finds a clue about the mural killer that sends her down a deadly path.
- 156Season 1 Episode 7: After a man is found dead in a hotel room with his kidney missing, Jack believes the serial killer known as the Chesapeake Ripper has resurfaced.
- 123Season 2 Episode 1: Workers make a grisly discovery--bodies discarded in a river, creating a soupy crime scene for the Behavioral Analysis Unit (BAU) to decipher.
- Season 3 Episode 8: Jack Crawford coaxes Will Graham out of retirement in hopes of stopping a serial killer that is targeting families.
- Season 3 Episode 11: The Red Dragon threatens to strike very close to those who are hunting him.
- 101Season 3 Episode 4: Dr. Fredrick Chilton is alive and well, if not somewhat reconstructed, urging those wronged by Hannibal Lecter to use Will Graham as bait to flush him out.
- 113Season 2 Episode 2: The BAU team narrows in on the origin of the discarded bodies from the soupy crime scene, working to discover the killer's artful plan, while Will Graham begins an artful plan of his own from within the asylum.
- 91Season 1 Episode 6: Dr. Abel Gideon, an inmate at the Baltimore State Hospital for the Criminally Insane, claims to be the real Chesapeake Ripper. Will and Jack set out to test his assertions.
- 92Season 3 Episode 3: Will Graham visits Hannibal Lecter's ancestral home in Lithuania, delving deeper into Hannibal's sordid past for clues to the present.
- Season 3 Episode 1: Several months after the horrific events that transpired in the season two finale, Hannibal Lecter is on the run in Europe--a predator let loose in the wild.