There are so many good episodes of Hot in Cleveland, but which ones really stand out? Do you like "I Hate Goodbyes" the best, or is "Canoga Falls" your favorite episode of Hot in Cleveland? To determine once and for all what the best episodes of Hot in Cleveland are, let's rank every Hot in Cleveland episode from best to worst.
Hot in Cleveland, a sitcom about three aging entertainment industry veterans who decide to get away from L.A. and settle in Cleveland Ohio, was TV Land's first original scripted series. Hot in Cleveland, which starred Valerie Bertinelli, Jane Leeves, and Wendie Malick as the three L.A. transplants and Betty White as caretaker of the home the three lease, aired for six seasons from July 16, 2010 to June 3, 2015. The title of the show is a joke about how attractive you are in certain cities - you may be ugly in LA, but you're hot in Cleveland.
Vote up your favorite episodes of Hot in Cleveland, and downvote any bad episodes that you really didn't enjoy, despite how much you love the series as a whole. It can be painful to put one Hot in Cleveland episode over the other when there are so many good ones, which is why you can vote on however many episodes you like.
- 1Season 6 Episode 23: In this special hour-long finale, Joy and Bob's Paris wedding plans get derailed when they find out there's a baby available for adoption in Las Vegas. While they're there, Victoria reconnects with a long-lost love.
- 2Season 6 Episode 20: Victoria directs her mother and son in a musical. Elka auditions for a part. Joy and Melanie try to fire a touchy-feely waiter.
- 3Season 4 Episode 6: Melanie's embroiled in an office love triangle. Joy learns a tidbit about Sean that threatens her fireman fantasy. Victoria's insecurity about dating a movie star leads her to extremes. Elka and Mamie have a run-in with the law.
- 4173Season 4 Episode 3: Victoria schemes to get to the bottom of her co-star's true intentions. Joy is still trying to fit in at college while Elka befriends the popular girls. Meanwhile, Melanie gets herself into a dishonest situation.
- 5141Season 2 Episode 1: The ladies struggle to raise bail money for Elka. Joy gets a letter from the INS and a surprising proposal. Victoria loses her fortune.
- 6Season 2 Episode 13: When the ladies fix each other up on dates, Elka plays dumb to land a rich bachelor, Melanie's date is holier than thou, Joy only likes hers when he's not himself & Victoria gets double what she bargained for. Their new friend Roy helps them through it.
- 7Season 2 Episode 8: Joy dates a homeless man hoping he can help her get her green card. Meanwhile, Melanie dates a coach from the Cleveland Cavaliers, and Victoria is a guest reporter for the local news.
- 8Season 3 Episode 9: Victoria's daughter Emmy (Jennifer Love Hewitt) is back for a visit with some very surprising news - she's engaged to Melanie's son Will (Joe Jonas)! Joy's dating a blind man who thinks she's 26 and Elka is prank-calling a certain Yankee third baseman.
- 9121Season 2 Episode 2: Melanie has a shocking meeting with her boyfriends family. Joy's green card scam goes awry.Victoria dates an ancient billionaire & Elka goes on a bender.
- 10Season 2 Episode 12: Betty White, Valerie Bertinelli, Jane Leeves & Wendie Malick star in this comedy about three best friends from LA who find their lives changed forever when their plane headed for Paris makes an emergency landing in Cleveland.
- 11Season 2 Episode 4: A pair of "magic SPANX" come into the ladies' lives and leads them to unexpected adventures.
- 1291Season 4 Episode 8: Melanie wants her first time with Alec to be perfect but ends up "fake-porning" it. Joy works as an extra on Victoria and Emmet's movie and meets a forbidden love interest. Elka and Mamie are bad influences on baby Wilbur.
- 13Season 5 Episode 24: The annual birthdates episode. Every year, the ladies celebrate their collective birthday by fixing each other up on blind dates. This time it ends with more than one proposal.
- 14124Season 4 Episode 4: Melanie drives herself crazy wondering if Alec heard her confess her feelings for him. Elka and Mamie scam Joy into helping them with their new business. Victoria and her costar fake being lovers as a publicity stunt.
- 15Season 4 Episode 24: It's the big day of Victoria's wedding to incarcerated movie star Emmet Lawson (Alan Dale). Elka (Betty White) helps Joy reunite with her baby daddy (Craig Ferguson), who she hasn't seen in thirty two years.
- 16124Season 6 Episode 17: The gang helps Joy's son plan the rehearsal dinner for his wedding. An unexpected guest from Joy's past shows up.
- 17Season 4 Episode 20: Lying to Cleveland's top pediatrician leads Joy to host a traditional Indian dinner party. When Victoria's wedding planner (Michael Urie) arrives, the stage is set for a classic farce--appropriate as Elka auditions for a play.
- 18Season 4 Episode 13: When Elka and Mamie's illegal business activities put them all in danger, Joy, Melanie, and Victoria step in to save the day and wind up getting help from a local mobster (William Shatner) and his mother (Shirley Jones).
- 19Season 2 Episode 5: The ladies, with Elka in tow, return to L.A for the first time since moving to Cleveland for Victoria's All My Children appearance. Melanie sells her house.
- 20Season 2 Episode 22: It's Elka's wedding day but Melanie, Joy, and Victoria wake up with no recollection of Elka's bachelorette party. Flashing back to the night before, the women must gather fractions of their memory to piece together what happened and where Elka is.
- 21Season 4 Episode 14: Victoria's sister (Jean Smart) tricks her into coming home for a visit. She and the ladies find her mother Penny (Carol Burnett) in an alarming state. Joy and Melanie re-visit the '70s. Elka (Betty White) gives Penny advice.
- 22Season 4 Episode 23: Elka (Betty White) & Mamie (Georgia Engel) reunite their bowling team: Diane (Mary Tyler Moore), Peg (Cloris Leachman), & Angie (Valerie Harper). Joy, Victoria & Melanie date a professor (George Hamilton), director & surgeon.
- 23Season 1 Episode 3: The ladies set each other up on blind dates. It's love at first sight for Elka and Max (Carl Reiner), but Melanie turns out to be a dead-ringer for her date's lost love. Meanwhile, Victoria fixes up Joy with a "killer" date.
- 24Season 6 Episode 2: The ladies head to L.A. to meet Zed Simms, the creator of Victoria's new TV show. Elka tries to convince Zed to move the production to Cleveland.
- 25Season 3 Episode 13: The ladies escape to a lake house after Victoria sets loose a poisonous spider belonging to her ex-husband. Melanie finds out her new love interest is actually Joy's former fiancé.