There are so many good episodes of House Hunters, but which ones really stand out? Do you like "Looking for a Larger Home" the best, or is "Moving Back to the City" your favorite episode of House Hunters? To determine once and for all what the best episodes of House Hunters are, let's rank every House Hunters episode from best to worst.
A reality TV series, House Hunters premiered October 7, 1999, and has inspired 15 (and counting) spinoffs, including series about RVs, houseboats, and tiny homes. In House Hunters, the cameras follow individuals, couples, or families as they search for a home that fits their budget and location preferences. The original narrator of House Hunters was Suzanne Whang, followed by Colette Whitaker, and then Andromeda Dunker (who does not appear on screen). You do not have to watch House Hunters in order, so pick any episode you like from this list!
Vote up your favorite episodes of House Hunters, and down any bad episodes that you really didn't enjoy, despite how much you love the series as a whole. It can be painful to put one House Hunters episode over the other when there are so many good ones, which is why you can vote on however many episodes you like.
- Season 62 Episode 8: Mark and Meghan are eager to buy their first home in Charlotte, NC.
- Season 1 Episode 12: Will a family of four find a home in the one neighborhood they want?
- Season 55 Episode 8: Matt and Laura are leaving Alabama for Baton Rogue, LA.
- Season 110 Episode 11: A couple seeks a home with more storage in Clemson, South Carolina.
- Season 65 Episode 12: Tall husband wants a house he can fit in but his wife wants historic charm.
- Season 77 Episode 1: Young parents search for a dream cottage by the bay in San Diego.
- Season 1 Episode 25: Retirees look to downsize to bicycles rides along the beach.
- Season 107 Episode 6: A single gal in Chicago looks to fulfill her passion for flipping homes.
- Season 56 Episode 4: A young couple searches for their first home in East Austin, TX.
- Season 69 Episode 2: Two DC attorneys are looking for historical charm and modern amenities.
- Season 1 Episode 1: First-time home buyers search for a home in time to welcome their baby.
- Season 63 Episode 10: Linda and Steve must leave the city to get more space.
- Season 65 Episode 4: Yvonne looks for a multi-family home in Brooklyn.
- Season 108 Episode 5: A family of four dreams of having a white Christmas in Bethlehem, PA.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Disappointed at home prospects, newlyweds get some help from his parents.
- Season 1 Episode 15: A couple has lived in 10 homes over 14 years, and are looking for no. 11.
- Season 1 Episode 13: Newlyweds attempt to out bid a prospective buyer for their perfect home.
- Season 63 Episode 4: Will and Kristin want a new house for a growing family.
- Season 56 Episode 7: A fireman is on the hunt for his first home in Corona, CA.
- Season 1 Episode 17: A young man's short credit history may prove an obstacle buying first home.
- Season 57 Episode 3: Sally moved into her tiny studio apartment with her dog, after her divorce.
- Season 99 Episode 13: High school sweethearts search for their first home in Downingtown, Pa.
- Season 104 Episode 6: A family tries to find an affordable home that doesn't need much work.
- Season 1 Episode 22: Family of four have outgrown their current house and decide to build.
- Season 63 Episode 7: A couple is eager to buy their first home in the Chicago suburbs.