There are so many good episodes of House Hunters, but which ones really stand out? Do you like "Looking for a Larger Home" the best, or is "Moving Back to the City" your favorite episode of House Hunters? To determine once and for all what the best episodes of House Hunters are, let's rank every House Hunters episode from best to worst.
A reality TV series, House Hunters premiered October 7, 1999, and has inspired 15 (and counting) spinoffs, including series about RVs, houseboats, and tiny homes. In House Hunters, the cameras follow individuals, couples, or families as they search for a home that fits their budget and location preferences. The original narrator of House Hunters was Suzanne Whang, followed by Colette Whitaker, and then Andromeda Dunker (who does not appear on screen). You do not have to watch House Hunters in order, so pick any episode you like from this list!
Vote up your favorite episodes of House Hunters, and down any bad episodes that you really didn't enjoy, despite how much you love the series as a whole. It can be painful to put one House Hunters episode over the other when there are so many good ones, which is why you can vote on however many episodes you like.
- Season 63 Episode 7: A couple is eager to buy their first home in the Chicago suburbs.
- Season 63 Episode 9: A young couple searches for creative inspiration in their first home.
- Season 66 Episode 2: High ceilings are a must for this tall Texas family.
- Season 104 Episode 6: A family tries to find an affordable home that doesn't need much work.
- Season 1 Episode 7: Three generations of women look to share a new home in the city.
- Season 1 Episode 16: After becoming discouraged, a couple employ the help of a realtor.
- Season 62 Episode 10: A Virginia couple look for a non-traditional family home.
- Season 58 Episode 11: This picky house hunter sets out find her dream home.
- Season 67 Episode 12: Living in cramped apartments, Levi and Jennifer look for more space in NC.
- Season 68 Episode 11: A Chicago DJ would like a condo with exclusive rights to a rooftop deck.
- Season 57 Episode 13: Former New Yorkers Brian and Bryce look to buy in L.A.
- Season 1 Episode 19: Bachelor's eager to downsize to maintenance-free in his neighborhood.
- Season 68 Episode 8: Dustin and McKenzie want a lot in their first home in Nashville.
- Season 65 Episode 1: Tommy and Robby search for a vacation home in the Great Smoky Mountains.
- Season 66 Episode 9: This Chicago couple wants a big backyard for entertaining.
- Season 1 Episode 6: Newly divorced, a lady looks to downsize to a smaller space.
- Season 1 Episode 21: Couple want to buy a larger home with a maintenance-free yard.
- Season 55 Episode 9: A couple looks in Wilmington, NC for a home to last a lifetime.
- Season 57 Episode 6: A couple seeks their "forever house" in Detroit.
- Season 66 Episode 5: A buyer searches for a Cape Cod home for family visits.
- Season 75 Episode 1: A single woman searching for her first condo debates location vs features.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Bi-coastal commuters decide to put down roots on the West Coast.
- Season 57 Episode 2: A couple looks for their first home together in Hollywood.
- Season 77 Episode 4: Can an Ohio couple agree on the size of a new home before the rent is due?
- Season 110 Episode 10: Newlyweds leaving Boston for the suburbs look for an antique with charm.