There are so many good episodes of Kate Plus 8, but which ones really stand out? Do you like "The BIG Four Oh!" the best, or is "6 Becomes 7!" your favorite episode of Kate Plus 8? To determine once and for all what the best episodes of Kate Plus 8 are, let's rank every Kate Plus 8 episode from best to worst.
In Kate Plus 8, the cameras follow Kate Gosselin and her eight children in the years after her separation from Jon Gosselin, whom the family starred with in the original Jon & Kate Plus 8 reality TV series, which ended on November 23, 2009. Kate Plus 8 reboots the show and documents the day-to-day lives of Kate, the sextuplets, and twins. You don't necessarily have to watch it in order, but it will certainly help understand certain things about the family if you do.
Vote up your favorite episodes of Kate Plus 8, and downvote any bad episodes that you really didn't enjoy, despite how much you love the series as a whole. It can be painful to put one Kate Plus 8 episode over the other when there are so many good ones, which is why you can vote on however many episodes you like.
- 204Season 2 Episode 9: The sextuplets are turning 7! With only 5 days to plan, Kate is determined to have a pool party to remember with a surprise addition to the pool. But as everyone knows, pulling off a birthday for six excited kids is no easy task.
- Season 1 Episode 1: Another year has flown by for Kate and her adorable kids. The little ones are turning six, and Kate's planning a special birthday filled with exciting celebrations. Will she be able to keep it a surprise or will she crack under the pressure?
- Season 2 Episode 12: Kate and the kids are working in the yard preparing for their newest addition -- baby chicks! Kate discovers her skills as a carpenter as she attempts to build a fence and a swinging barn door. Meanwhile, construction on a new tree house is underway.
- Season 5 Episode 4: The Gosselins travel to Alabama to go to Space Camp! Kate and the kids explore all NASA has to offer and become astronauts for the day. Will the family get along long enough to complete their missions?
- Season 4 Episode 3: Kate and the kids are off to tropical Cancun, Mexico to ring in her big 4-0! Their trip kicks off with some fun in the sun activities, cultural adventures, and Kate's special birthday bash.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Kate and the kids are traveling to the Big Apple - by train! The Gosselin family has visited New York City before, but never like this. The family experiences new and exciting things throughout the city, from Chinatown to Times Square.
- Season 3 Episode 4: Kate gets the urge to de-clutter so the family decides to hold a yard sale. Meanwhile, Mady & Cara celebrate their 14th birthday at a trampoline park. Finally, the family decides to update their family portrait.
- Season 4 Episode 5: School is out and the Gosselin's are heading to Florida for some beach time! The kids enjoy the waves, and will they be able to use teamwork and get out of an escape room in time? Kate cooks the family a traditional Korean BBQ dinner and talks heritage.
- Season 3 Episode 1: Kate and the kids head north for one last summer adventure. There are fun things planned along the way like a stop at Plimoth Plantation, lobster filled lunches, arts and crafts, and outdoor excursions.
- 111Season 1 Episode 3: Kate tackles some much needed projects around the house while creating a manual for the many household systems she never had to worry about until recently. Meanwhile, the Gosselin clan gets even bigger when Kate decides to get chickens for the family.
- 146Season 5 Episode 7: Mady hosts a family game show where Kate and the kids answer questions about past episodes and adventures. Tensions flare, but fun ensues!
- 116Season 4 Episode 4: As the sextuplets turn 11, Kate throws the kids a so-called progressive birthday party! The kids enjoy a day full of roller-skating, pizza, cake, presents, and sleepover party.
- 116Season 4 Episode 10: As summer comes to an end, the family prepares for the kids to go back to school. Kate takes the kids shopping and they all work together on one more summer project.
- Season 2 Episode 7: For the first time ever, Kate lets the kids take over her kitchen, from baking treats to planning their own meal. They are off to the dialysis center where she and the kids hand deliver baked goods to those undergoing treatment.
- Season 2 Episode 11: Kate Gosselin is in the hot seat again, answering the viewer's toughest questions. Learn everything you ever wanted to know, from "Is Kate daing again?" to "How many plastic surgeries has she had?" in this tell all episode of Kate Plus 8!
- Season 2 Episode 4: Kate's best friend Jamie surprises her with a birthday weekend in New York. The two have a night on the town, including dinner and dancing! But how will Kate handle a loud club full of people? Meanwhile, Ashley watches the kids back home make a mess!
- Season 1 Episode 2: Spouting the mantra of "Kate Clean Slate," the newly single Kate Gosselin has already become a new woman in a matter of months. In this episode, see a unique behind-the-scenes glimpse into the daily life of Kate Gosselin.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Kate and the kids are traveling 8 hours to Alaska - their longest trip ever! The Gosselins set out to see huge snow-covered mountains, bright white glaciers and pan for gold! But excitement builds when they head out to sea in search of whales!
- Season 1 Episode 6: It's Halloween at the Gosselin household and the kids are more excited than ever! See Kate and the kids pick out costumes, go to the pumpkin patch, and explore their spooked out basement. But Kate has one more surprise in store sure to be a scream!
- Season 1 Episode 7: Kate and her eight are traveling to Australia! Watch the Gosselins ring in the new year in Sydney. Later, Kate attempts to go swimming with sharks, but will she be up for the challenge? And finally, the family meets real Australian aboriginals.
- Season 2 Episode 1: Two reality TV families meet when the Gosselins visit Australia Zoo --the legacy of the late Steve Irwin and home to his family Terri, Bindi, and Robert Irwin. As the kids interact with exotic Aussie animals, Kate tries her hand at feeding a crocodile.
- Season 2 Episode 2: Kate and the kids have one more country to tackle before heading home - New Zealand! The family wastes no time learning about the native animals and tribes, but when Mady and Cara decide to do a Sky Jump, will Kate join them while conquering her own fear?
- Season 2 Episode 3: Kate and the kids travel across the state to Philadelphia to learn about the history of the city and their nation. They learn about the Liberty Bell, pretend to be sworn in as President and enjoy a local hockey game!
- Season 2 Episode 5: The Gosselins are finally sharing their Easter celebration with viewers for the first time! Watch as the kids decorate their own special Easter treat and dye their own Easter eggs. Of course,Easter wouldn't be complete without a good old fashion egg hunt.
- Season 2 Episode 6: With so many in need, the Gosselins are giving back! Watch as the Gosselins help pack bags of food for those who are less fortunate, hand out sloppy joe's to the hungry at a local soup kitchen, and join forces with Feeding America for a local food drive.