There are so many good episodes of Kate Plus 8, but which ones really stand out? Do you like "The BIG Four Oh!" the best, or is "6 Becomes 7!" your favorite episode of Kate Plus 8? To determine once and for all what the best episodes of Kate Plus 8 are, let's rank every Kate Plus 8 episode from best to worst.
In Kate Plus 8, the cameras follow Kate Gosselin and her eight children in the years after her separation from Jon Gosselin, whom the family starred with in the original Jon & Kate Plus 8 reality TV series, which ended on November 23, 2009. Kate Plus 8 reboots the show and documents the day-to-day lives of Kate, the sextuplets, and twins. You don't necessarily have to watch it in order, but it will certainly help understand certain things about the family if you do.
Vote up your favorite episodes of Kate Plus 8, and downvote any bad episodes that you really didn't enjoy, despite how much you love the series as a whole. It can be painful to put one Kate Plus 8 episode over the other when there are so many good ones, which is why you can vote on however many episodes you like.
- Season 2 Episode 8: Although the eight Gosselin children are no strangers to being on camera, they have a lot to learn about being behind the camera when making their own movie! Once completed, they take to the red carpet, Hollywood-style, for the premiere of their film.
- Season 2 Episode 10: Kate takes Mady and Cara and their two best friends, who are also sisters, to visit and bake with the stars of TLC's DC Cupcakes, Sophie and Katherine. Back home with the sextuplets, it's a boys vs. girls summer games competition. Who will win?
- 54Season 2 Episode 13: The Gosselins, Ashley and Jamie are on the road again, traveling across middle America in an RV for 2 weeks -- and Kate's driving! Witness the family like you've never seen them before, visiting the nation's most beautiful landscapes and attractions.
- Season 2 Episode 14: The Gosselins are halfway through their RV road trip and it has been a vacation like no other -- full of adventure and drama! But when the RVs experience mechanical issues, will Kate finally reach her boiling point? And later, someone decides to leave.
- Season 2 Episode 15: Kate and her 8 kids have made unforgettable memories over the past 7 years of filming. As the show comes to a close, the Gosselins say goodbye to the fans and reminisce about their favorite memories. Also, hear from family friends about their experiences.
- Season 3 Episode 2: The Gosselins family vacation continues. Overcoming fears of seasickness, the family boards a boat and learns to trap lobsters. Later, there are crew lessons, shopping for souvenirs, a day at the beach, and per tradition, an ice cream family dinner.
- Season 3 Episode 3: The Gosselins are flipping their house upside-down! Mady & Cara get their own rooms, while the little girls are moving upstairs and the boys down. But will a mini-meltdown cause these room renos to go awry?
- Season 4 Episode 1: Cara and Mady organize a secret Mother's Day breakfast for Kate, who banned from kitchen and has no idea what's in store for her special day. As the kids hustle to prepare their 5-star surprise, Kate looks back on her journey through motherhood.
- Season 4 Episode 2: As Kate Gosselin says goodbye to the 30's and hello to the 40's, this three hour special captures her happiest memories and moments on film over the past decade.
- Season 4 Episode 6: Kate and some of the kids try deep sea fishing again, but sea sickness takes over. Mady and Cara look up recipes to cook the family a healthy dinner. To finish up the trip, the little kids have a blast at their first trip to a waterpark!
- Season 4 Episode 7: Mady is growing up and developing her own interests, so Kate takes her antiquing to find some vintage deals. The whole family takes a trip to Land of Little Horses to watch an animal show. The kids compete in a culinary cook off with Kate as judge.
- Season 4 Episode 8: Summer projects are in full force and the Gosselin's take on landscaping. Despite complaints, Gator Rides and hard work ensue, then the family takes time for lemonade, yoga and unexpected burial.
- Season 4 Episode 9: Kate's dream of building a new deck finally comes true and the family throws a huge deck party! Kate and the girls enjoy a spa day, then she takes the boys to learn magic tricks.
- Season 4 Episode 11: Deana sets Kate up on a Blind Date, and she heads to the Big Apple. The night includes a fancy dinner, good conversation, and an exciting helicopter ride. With Kate away, Mady and Cara help keep the little kids busy at home.
- Season 4 Episode 12: Kate sits down to watch clips from previous seasons and her old, wiser self gives advice to her younger, less experienced self. She shares behind the scenes info, talks overreactions, and tells all about those cringe-worthy moments.
- Kate looks back 10 years to when their first television special aired and compares then to now. The challenges are different, but the memories are just as rewarding.
- Season 5 Episode 1: Kate creates a scavenger hunt for the sextuplets' 12th Birthday! The boys and girls are split into teams and compete to find clues that will eventually to their big party!
- Season 5 Episode 2: The Gosselins take on New Orleans! They enjoy the food, culture and learn some southern etiquette along the way.
- Season 5 Episode 3: Poconos here we come! There's plenty of competition, chaos and family fun when Kate and the kids take on archery tag, tubing and new puppies!
- Season 5 Episode 5: Kate and the kids explore the Alabama beach shores during summer vacation! Kayaking, parasailing and a family Segway tour are in the mix and of course, there is always chaos! Then the Gosselins' head back home to train their adorable puppies.
- 20Season 5 Episode 6: It's the twins sweet 16! Kate allows Mady and Cara to plan their own party and tensions run high. Kate finds the moment bittersweet, while the twins are just happy to be with their friends.
- Season 6 Episode 1: The Gosselins invite their friends over for a Halloween party and turn their barn into a haunted house! Kate stresses about party planning, food prep and costumes while trying to deal with guests arriving before everything is ready.
- Season 6 Episode 2: Spring break takes Kate and her 8 to Vermont for a week on the slopes. Skiing lessons, tubing and trip to the hospital make for one wild week. Finally Kate agrees to ski, but fear takes over.
- Season 6 Episode 3: Glamping, Camping, Friends, Sleepovers...Teenagers. The sextuplets celebrate their 13th birthday outdoor style, with the girls being pampered and the boys roughing it. Kate reflects on past birthdays and looks ahead to having eight teenagers under one roof!