There are so many good episodes of Long Island Medium, but which ones really stand out? Do you like "My Keys Now" the best, or is "This Nest Ain't Empty Yet" your favorite episode of Long Island Medium? To determine once and for all what the best episodes of Long Island Medium are, let's rank every Long Island Medium episode from best to worst.
Long Island Medium refers to Theresa Caputo, a medium who claims she can reach and communicate with those who have passed away. The reality TV series, which premiered on September 25, 2011, documents the day-to-day lives of Theresa and her family on Long Island, as well as follows Theresa as she meets with offers to help individuals and groups "talk" to their late loved ones. Long Island Medium airs on TLC.
Vote up your favorite episodes of Long Island Medium, and downvote any bad episodes that you really didn't enjoy, despite how much you love the series as a whole. It can be painful to put one Long Island Medium episode over the other when there are so many good ones, which is why you can vote on however many episodes you like.
- Season 11 Episode 4: Victoria goes speed dating as Theresa crashes it and ends up reading people there. A skeptic turns into a believer with amazing validations from her father. Theresa gets so emotional about her marriage that she has to step away from a reading.
- Season 6 Episode 2: When Larry Jr. gets his first full time job, Theresa has a hard time with her house being so empty. Plus, a grieving couple that lost their teenage daughter start their path to closure, and Theresa does a group reading in a office for the first time.
- Season 1 Episode 1: Theresa is a typical Long Island mom who has a very special gift. She talks to the dead. While Theresa helps other families find closure and peace, her own family occasionally get annoyed by her inability to turn this gift "off".
- Season 3 Episode 13: Theresa has always had a fear of enclosed spaces. When Larry springs the idea of going camping in a tent, she strongly resists. Also, a couple discovers the shocking reason behind the death of their daughter.
- Season 5 Episode 9: In need of some serious mother-daughter bonding, Theresa and Victoria head upstate to get in touch with Mother Nature. While there, the girls are put to the ultimate test when they have to milk
- Season 7 Episode 7: Theresa decides that her father's eyesore of a truck is so horrible, that she is going to give it a makeover without telling him. Later, Theresa shocks a mechanic with amazing validations.
- Season 4 Episode 2: When Theresa's daughter Victoria pays the family a short visit from college and shocks them with some major changes, they wonder about her newfound independence . Plus, Theresa connects a young boy with his sister who passed away.
- Season 1 Episode 8: Theresa and her family answer all the questions on everyone's mind giving insight from what it's like being a medium to being a mother. Theresa explains it all in this very special episode.
- Season 2 Episode 2: With her busy schedule weighing on her, Theresa decides to host a drumming circle at the house to "re-ground" herself, and invites her spiritual healer Pat, who helped Theresa realize she was a medium.
- Season 9 Episode 4: While Larry Sr. is out of town, Larry Jr. comes to visit Theresa in Florida, and brings her places she'd never go with her husband. Larry Jr. makes a nervous Theresa try out jet skis and she starts reading the instructor as they are jumping over waves.
- Season 1 Episode 9: Theresa is invited to do a group reading on a cruise ship travelling to the Bahamas. With no escape from the spirits on the ship, how many people will Theresa read? And, Theresa's husband shocks her with the surprise of a lifetime.
- Season 1 Episode 3: The spirit of a 6-year-old boy comes to Theresa and won't leave. This spirit is taking a serious emotional toll on Theresa, interfering with her work and her life. To make matters worse she doesn't know how or if she will be able to release this energy.
- Season 5 Episode 17: Once again, Theresa opens up the vault to show viewers some very special readings that have never been seen before. A skeptical man in a group reading hears an unexpected message from his dad and a surprise in Philadelphia leaves a woman breathless.
- Season 3 Episode 6: Victoria gets into her first car accident. Theresa sympathizes with her daughter until she has a second fender bender in the same week. Also, Theresa enables a young lady to heal from the sudden loss of her mother at a group reading.
- Season 2 Episode 14: Booked for a group reading in NYC, Theresa and the family decide to take a day trip to the Big Apple. Will the hustle and bustle of the city get in Theresa's way of channeling or will spirit fall on Manhattan?
- Season 7 Episode 2: Theresa's still on the road, surprising fans in Las Vegas! Theresa scrambles to save the surprise when the woman she's come to give a reading shows up early. Later, even Theresa gets a surprise when a woman's deceased son makes his presence known.
- Season 6 Episode 17: In this special, we revisit some of Theresa's past clients and memorable spontaneous reads, and see that there is more to a reading then meets the eye.
- Season 5 Episode 16: The holidays in the Caputo house are filled with family, love...and meatballs. And this year, Larry puts Theresa's meatball to the test against his mother's during the first ever Meatball competition. Will Theresa's meatball triumph?
- Season 7 Episode 15: Theresa is on the road surprising unsuspecting viewers with readings in our nation's capitol ! In between visiting America's most historic sites, Theresa connects a group of sisters with their deceased mother.
- Season 4 Episode 14: After having a dream about her husband cheating on her, Theresa coerces Larry & their son to take dance lessons with her. Also, a woman hears a message from her deceased husband that no one else would know.
- Season 9 Episode 19: Theresa finds herself reflective as she undertakes two huge events: her largest-ever fundraiser group reading, and the return of her neighborhood block party. And, Theresa turns a skeptic into a believer when she channels a long-deceased spirit.
- Season 8 Episode 11: With Larry Jr officially moved out, a heartsick Theresa decides to ease her pain by giving his old bedroom a makeover. How will LJ reacts when he returns home for the first time? Later, Theresa surprises a pregnant woman with a reading.
- Season 8 Episode 12: From Theresa traveling in disguise to backstage mishaps and tensions, we pull back the curtain on what it took to pull off Long Island Medium's first Live Knock & Shock. Plus, never before seen bonus footage of the reading.
- Season 1 Episode 7: Theresa loves to use her ability to help people, and as a result she finds herself putting spirit first, and her family second. Later, Theresa reads a woman who wants to hear from her deceased father.
- Season 2 Episode 4: For Theresa, talking to spirit is easier than communicating with canines. So when her dog Petey is not acting himself, she brings him to the vet and the visit evolves into more than just a checkup. And, Theresa reads a couple hoping to hear from their son