There are so many good episodes of Mountain Men, but which ones really stand out? Do you like "No Rest for the Weary" the best, or is "No Way Out" your favorite episode of Mountain Men? To determine once and for all what the best episodes of Mountain Men are, let's rank every Mountain Men episode from best to worst.
The reality TV series Mountain Men follows the everyday stories of people who live in the mountains and wilderness in remote parts of North Carolina, Alaska, and other U.S. locations. Narrated by D.B. Sweeney, Mountain Men airs on the History Channel and made its debut on May 31, 2012.
Vote up your favorite episodes of Mountain Men, and downvote any bad episodes that you really didn't enjoy, despite how much you love the series as a whole. It can be painful to put one Mountain Men episode over the other when there are so many good ones, which is why you can vote on however many episodes you like.
- 162Season 2 Episode 7: Marty rushes to make the most of an extra pair of hands. Tom's grandson comes for a visit but soon learns that there's no such thing as vacation in the Yaak. Charlie heads out on a hunt for shed moose antlers.
- 130Season 3 Episode 7: Rich runs his hunting dogs through a gauntlet of tests to determine which will become the new leader of the pack. Marty sets out on foot to cut a new trap line and salvage his season.
- Season 3 Episode 17: Marty is forced to make a mid-flight detour that costs him precious fuel; Rich faces his worst fear when the dogs run off in pursuit of a deadly predator, and Kyle takes down a beast.
- 130Season 1 Episode 2: Tom Oar tries to save a friend's water supply and hunt his winter's meat surrounded by grizzlies. Eustace Conway deals with the threat of someone trying to take his land.
- Season 2 Episode 2: Marty Meierotto arrives at his Alaska trapline, but the unseasonably warm weather is impeding his plans. In North Carolina, Eustace Conway discovers two headless chickens in his henhouse, and begins a hunt for the predator responsible.
- Season 2 Episode 9: Charlie spends the night injured and alone in Maine. In Montana Tom investigates signs of a predator lurking too close to home. Eustace rushes to raise money to make his loan payment.
- Season 1 Episode 1: The Mountains of North America haunt the imagination, masking a danger few are willing to confront. Despite the challenges, some choose to live this way, the last of their kind.
- 164Season 1 Episode 3: Tom Oar tries to save a friend's water supply and hunt his winter's meat surrounded by grizzlies. Eustace Conway deals with the threat of someone trying to take his land.
- Season 1 Episode 4: In the Yaak of Montana, Tom Oar is faced to make a decision that will determine the rest of his life.
- Season 5 Episode 4: Tom calls in reinforcements to bail him out; Morgan fights for survival in the deep freeze and a father gambles everything for his family's future.
- Season 2 Episode 13: In the Yaak Valley, Tom Oar teams up with his brother Jack to help return Jack's prized hunting falcon back to the wild. In southern Montana, Rich Lewis and his wife Diane need to move their cattle herd, but will the predators get to them first?
- Season 2 Episode 11: In Alaska, Marty tries to capitalize on his recent string of good luck by building a second cabin at the far end of his trap line. Andy flies in to help but with temperatures dropping below zero, the backbreaking labor takes a toll.
- Season 2 Episode 16: Winter has finally come to a close, spelling big changes for Tom, who bids farewell to an old friend and packs his bags for Florida. In the Ruby Valley, Rich grooms his youngest hound to take over the pack, but an influx of cougars finds the pup.
- 112Season 2 Episode 10: Tom struggles to keep a deadly wolf pack off his land despite an injury. Rich tracks a large buck over tough terrain on his mid-winter hunting trip. Eustace makes some much-needed repairs.
- 136Season 2 Episode 14: In Alaska, after spending the night under the stars in subzero conditions Marty struggles to get his snow machine out of a stubborn overflow. In the Ruby Valley, Rich takes his oldest dog, Brandy and youngest dog, Hatchet, out on a training mission.
- 92Season 3 Episode 15: Marty is stranded in the Revelation Mountains with one last chance to get home, while Kyle and Ben launch a nighttime stakeout to stop a predator.
- Season 1 Episode 7: High in the Appalachians, Eustace Conway is forced to track down a poacher that has trespassed upon his land.
- Season 2 Episode 3: Desperate for food after a grizzly bear ravaged his garden, Tom Oar embarks on a last-ditch deer hunt. Marty Meierotto begins to establish his winter trapline, breaking fresh trail in the uncharted wild.
- 94Season 3 Episode 13: As the bitter cold pushes predators to the edge, Tom is caught in a close range battle while Rich goes head to head with a pack of wolves.
- Season 4 Episode 6: Morgan walks into a death trap in the Alaska Range when a whiteout strikes in an avalanche zone.
- Season 4 Episode 13: An early melt brings Marty's record run to a screeching halt; Tom gets an unexpected boost and Eustace rushes to finish his logging job before spring.
- Season 4 Episode 14: Marty makes a gamble that changes everything; a storm batters Eustace and Preston during their final push.
- Season 5 Episode 8: Rich hunts a known dog-killer on unfamiliar ground; Morgan goes to great heights to protect his food supply; Tom harnesses the power of a bird of prey.
- Season 6 Episode 6: As winter strikes, Morgan hunts for riches in the ruins; Jason tackles a river giant.
- Season 2 Episode 1: In the Yaak Valley of northwest Montana, the worst fire season in living memory threatens the home of Tom Oar. In Alaska, Marty Meierotto flies into the heart of a vicious storm on his annual journey to his remote winter trapline.