There are so many good episodes of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, but which ones really stand out? Do you like "The Perfect Pear" the best, or is "A Canterlot Wedding: Part 2" your favorite episode of Friendship Is Magic? To determine once and for all what the best episodes of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic are, let's rank every Friendship Is Magic episode from best to worst.
Based on toy maker Hasbro's My Little Pony series, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic centers on Twilight Sparkle's journey to Ponyville and the friendships she forges there and the life lessons learned. My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic was created by Lauren Faust and premeired on the Hub Network on October 10, 2010. On October 6, 2017, a theatrical release based on My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic entitled My Little Pony: The Movie was released in the United States.
Vote up your favorite episodes of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, and downvote any bad episodes that you really didn't enjoy, despite how much you love the series as a whole. It can be painful to put one Friendship Is Magic is Magic episode over the other when there are so many good ones, which is why you can vote on however many episodes you like.
- 14026Season 7 Episode 13: The Apple Siblings learn about their parent’s love story and find out that they’re half Pear.
- Season 4 Episode 26: In order to protect their magic, as well as the fate of Equestria, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, and Princess Cadance transfer all of their magical power to Twilight.
- Season 2 Episode 26: Twilight saves her brother and all of ponykind by freeing the real Mi Amore and defeating Queen Chrysalis, a changeling that had assumed Mi Amore's appearance in an attempt to take over Equestria.
- 9519Season 7 Episode 10: Starlight Glimmer is sent to solve a friendship problem between Princess Celestia and Princess Luna. When it’s clear that the problem is that the royal sisters don’t appreciate one another, Starlight impulsively switches their cutie marks!
- Season 1 Episode 23: Frustrated with their lack of success, The Cutie Mark Crusaders seek out Twilight and the rest of the ponies to learn the stories of how they got their cutie marks.
- Season 2 Episode 2: Discord's mischief causes a rift between the six friends and renders the Elements of Harmony useless. Twilight needs to rekindle their friendship in order to use the Elements against Discord.
- Season 4 Episode 25: When a villain escapes Tartarus, Princess Celestia choses Discord to help track him down instead of Princess Twilight. In an effort to prove she has an important role to play in Equestria, Twilight turns her focus to trying to open the chest she received from the Tree of Harmony.
- 8020Season 4 Episode 11: Pinkie Pie finds her status as "super-duper party pony" in jeopardy when the mysterious Cheese Sandwich comes to town and offers to plan an epic party for Rainbow Dash.
- 7518Season 5 Episode 12: When Twilight realizes what a bad friend she was before moving to Ponyville, she and Spike return to Canterlot to make amends to her former friends.
- Season 5 Episode 18: When Pip Squeak decides to run for class president, the Cutie Mark Crusaders rally around their friend, but find themselves helping their long-time nemesis, Diamond Tiara, in an unexpected way.
- Season 5 Episode 24: An old friend of Applejack's has become a huge pop star and Applejack fears that the singer's manager does not have her best interests at heart.
- Season 5 Episode 15: When Rainbow Dash is accused of a crime she didn't commit, it falls on Rarity to prove her friend is innocent.
- 6316Season 1 Episode 16: When Twilight uses her magic to give Rarity wings so that she can watch Rainbow Dash compete in a race, Rarity is so taken with her new ability that she disrupts the competition.
- 5913Season 4 Episode 18: Pinkie Pie's sister Maud is coming to Ponyville, and Pinkie Pie can't wait for her friends and sister to meet and become best friends. But when it turns out that Maud is very different than Pinkie Pie described, the girls find bonding with her more difficult than they thought it would be.
- Season 2 Episode 1: The peace of Equestria is threatened when Discord, spirit of Chaos, escapes from his imprisonment in stone. Twilight and her friends must defeat him using the Elements of Harmony. If only they can find them!
- Season 1 Episode 2: It is up to Twilight and her new pony friends to help the Princess, but it will not be easy. Night Mare Moon challenges the ponies with individual obstacles they must overcome to find the Elements of Harmony before it is too late.
- Season 4 Episode 2: The Everfree Forest is threatening to take over all of Equestria. In order to stop it, Princess Twilight and her friends must bring their Elements to the Tree of Harmony.
- Season 1 Episode 14: Rarity offers to make dresses for her friends for the upcoming Gala but gets in over her head when she tries to incorporate all of their individual styling ideas.
- 5517Season 1 Episode 11: Twilight Sparkle does her best to prepare for the upcoming Winter Wrap-Up without relying on her magic to help.
- Season 2 Episode 25: Twilight is confused by her conflicting feelings when she finds out her brother Shining Armor is marrying Celestia's niece Mi Amore.
- Season 4 Episode 5: The Cutie Mark Crusaders vie for the honor of carrying the Ponyville flag at the Equestria Games. Problems arise when Scootaloo becomes convinced that the best way to represent Ponyville is to fly during their routine.
- Season 3 Episode 7: It's a dream come true when Rainbow Dash is invited to attend the Wonderbolt Academy. But when she is paired up with a Pegasus named Lightning Dust who seems to be getting ahead by being reckless, Rainbow Dash starts to question whether or not she's Wonderbolt material.
- Season 2 Episode 22: Fluttershy struggles to overcome her fear of public humiliation so she can help Rainbow Dash and the other pegasi create a Tornado powerful enough to lift the water required for Rainy Season up into the cloud-producing city of Cloudsdale.
- Season 2 Episode 5: Sweetie Belle disowns Rarity as her sister when she refuses to participate in a rough and tumble celebration of sisterly unity.
- Season 3 Episode 13: Twilight accidentally casts a spell that switches the Cutie Marks of all her friends. She must find a way to reverse the spell and put her friends back on the right path. In the process, Twilight's own true destiny is revealed.