There are so many good episodes of My Strange Addiction, but which ones really stand out? Do you like "Gas Sniffer/Teddy Bear Obsession" the best, or is "Dating My Car/Baby Powder Addict" your favorite episode of My Strange Addiction? To determine once and for all what the best episodes of My Strange Addiction are, let's rank every My Strange Addiction episode from best to worst.
My Strange Addiction was a documentary TV series on TLC that focused on people with unusual compulsive behaviors; behaviors that fell under various psychiatric disorders, including psychosis, OCD, pica, and trichotillomania. My Strange Addiction aired for six seasons, from December 29, 2010 to February 4, 2015, and was declared by the NY Daily News to be the "most disgusting reality show on television."
Vote up your favorite episodes of My Strange Addiction, and downvote any bad episodes that you really didn't enjoy, despite how much you love the series as a whole. It can be painful to put one My Strange Addiction episode over the other when there are so many good ones, which is why you can vote on however many episodes you like.
- Season 6 Episode 4: "My Strange Addiction" tells the stories of people who struggle to overcome their addictive behavior. Profiled addicts include: Evelyn, who drinks air freshener every day, and Sydney, who is obsessed with having the world's longest neck.
- Season 3 Episode 8: 53-year-old Carrie has been addicted to drinking her urine for four years. She drinks about 80 ounces a day with belief it has helped treat her cancer despite no medical proof. Can Carrie's daughters persuade her to see a physician before it's too late?
- Season 2 Episode 1: 56-year old Theresa has more than 60 pet hairless rats that are taking over her tiny studio apartment. Meanwhile, 48-year old, Jazz has been growing her fingernails for 22 years. Her longest nail is two feet long, and she calls them her children.
- Season 3 Episode 3: 32-year-old Sheyla has spent nearly $250,000 on 22 breast enlargement surgeries to achieve her 38KKK bust size, despite suffering a severe infection from her recent implants. Meanwhile, 23-year-old Andrea is addicted to eating adhesive tape.
- Season 3 Episode 7: 20-year-old Shannon is addicted to gasoline, drinking about 15 teaspoons everyday. Will a family intervention finally convince Shannon to get help? Meanwhile, 24-year-old Lacey has been carrying and smelling her doll head "Suzie Q" everywhere she goes.
- Season 6 Episode 3: "My Strange Addiction" tells the stories of people who just can't kick their very odd habits. In this episode, Carolyn Anderson, a 29 year-old women from the UK, is addicted to transforming herself into Baywatch beauty Pamela Anderson.
- Season 3 Episode 1: 27-year-old Nathaniel has been in a relationship with his car Chase for nearly five years, taking it out on dates, buying it gifts, and even getting intimate with it. Meanwhile, 28-year-old Jaye has been addicted to snorting baby powder for 16 years.
- Season 1 Episode 1: A 31-year old woman refuses to sleep without her blow dryer on in bed. Meanwhile, another woman admits to being addicted to eating half a roll of toilet paper a day.
- Season 1 Episode 2: Lauren used to be addicted to drugs and alcohol, but now she's addicted to extreme bodybuilding. She's already sacrificed her personal life to focus all of her effort on pumping iron. Meanwhile, 24-year-old Rhonda can't stop sucking her thumb.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Forty-four-year old Crystal has been eating household cleanser every day since she was twelve. Her shame and embarrassment have caused her to keep this a secret. Meanwhile, 20-year-old Samantha tans up to three times a day in tanning beds.
- Season 1 Episode 4: April's addiction to her puppets has gotten so strong she can't go anywhere without them, practicing up to 12 hours a day. Meanwhile, Debbie is severely allergic to cats, but has over twenty of them, leaving her in isolation from the outside world.
- Season 1 Episode 5: 19-year-old Tempestt eats detergent up to seven times a day, not to mention the soap she eats in the shower. Meanwhile, Jeff is addicted to strongman competitions training up to six hours a day.
- Season 1 Episode 6: Rebecca is addicted to shoes owning over 200 pairs and calling them her "babies". But will she choose saving for her wedding over her addiction? Meanwhile, Haley has been pulling her hair for over six years, spending time "pulling" up to 3 hours a day.
- Season 1 Episode 7: Lauren can't imagine going to a party or social event without wearing her fur suit. She's completely dedicated to her "fursona" - designing and sewing her costume well into the night. Meanwhile, Adele has been eating couch cushions for twenty years.
- Season 1 Episode 8: A man treats his life-size doll like a human wife. Meanwhile a woman spends up to 2 hours a day picking scabs all over her body.
- Season 1 Episode 9: Cyntrelle is addicted to cleaning spending up to 8 hrs every day aggressively scrubbing, washing and polishing her home. Meanwhile, Belinda can't stop collecting rocks trekking through treacherous terrain to find that perfect rock.
- Season 1 Episode 10: Josh enjoys a glass of champagne, not for the bubbly, but for the crunch of the glass as he bites into it. He eats glass, light bulbs and bullets for attention. Meanwhile, college student Candice, believes bleaching her skin will make her more accepted.
- Season 1 Episode 11: Maureen is obsessed with her make up, wearing 24/7 and disregards the damaging effects it's having on her skin. Meanwhile, Barbara is facinated with the "other side", perferring the company of those who have passed on.
- Season 1 Episode 12: What started as a way to lose the freshman fifteen, has turned into a life threatening laxative addiction for Kimberly. Meanwhile, Bianca who occasionally ate dirt as a child, now craves pottery and ashes more than food or water.
- Season 2 Episode 2: Evan has spent the last six years sneaking into bathrooms because he is addicted to collecting shower drain hair. And Nicole, has spent the last seven years secretly breaking apart walls to feed her addiction: eating drywall.
- Season 2 Episode 3: For Riley, there's nothing like the comfort of wearing a warm, wet diaper. She chooses to live as an adult baby to escape the stresses of the real world. And Charmissa stuffs her bra with the dryer sheets she chews on for up to 10 hours a day.
- Season 2 Episode 4: For more than 30 years, Theresa has been addicted to smelling gasoline. Although she has battled cancer, anemia and major stomach problems, she still cannot stop. Meanwhile, former drug-addict Krista has 12 'children' -- all of which are teddy bears.
- Season 2 Episode 5: Theresa has been eating rocks for more than 20 years and can't stop. Meanwhile, Tamara carries around her childhood pillow Boo everywhere she goes.
- Season 2 Episode 6: Tom is so addicted to cycling that he spends at least six hours a day - and 41,000 miles a year - peddling on his bike. Divya is an attractive 28-year-old who loves spending her time searching for dead animals on the side of the road and stuffing them.
- Season 2 Episode 7: Cassie, 26, was so devastated by the sudden loss of her husband that she brings his urn with her wherever she goes. But recently, she has taken her grieving to a shocking new level!