There are so many good episodes of My Strange Addiction, but which ones really stand out? Do you like "Gas Sniffer/Teddy Bear Obsession" the best, or is "Dating My Car/Baby Powder Addict" your favorite episode of My Strange Addiction? To determine once and for all what the best episodes of My Strange Addiction are, let's rank every My Strange Addiction episode from best to worst.
My Strange Addiction was a documentary TV series on TLC that focused on people with unusual compulsive behaviors; behaviors that fell under various psychiatric disorders, including psychosis, OCD, pica, and trichotillomania. My Strange Addiction aired for six seasons, from December 29, 2010 to February 4, 2015, and was declared by the NY Daily News to be the "most disgusting reality show on television."
Vote up your favorite episodes of My Strange Addiction, and downvote any bad episodes that you really didn't enjoy, despite how much you love the series as a whole. It can be painful to put one My Strange Addiction episode over the other when there are so many good ones, which is why you can vote on however many episodes you like.
- Season 2 Episode 8: Kailyn, 18, has eaten plastic every day for more than eleven years, consuming more than 150 pounds of plastic. Meanwhile, Gloria, 28, has taken her addiction to bleach to the extreme by bathing in it daily.
- Season 3 Episode 2: Mary has taken her addiction to cat food to the extreme, consuming over 900 cat treats and several cans of wet food every day. Meanwhile, Alicia has been addicted to smelling mothballs for 15 years, keeping them all over her house and even in her purse!
- Season 3 Episode 4: 23-year-old Bertha has been drinking up to five bottles of nail polish every day for the past five years but her family is worried she's doing permanent damage to her health. Meanwhile, 32-year-old Jamie can't stop digging in her ears.
- Season 3 Episode 5: Kristie has eaten dirt every day for the last 30 years, consuming more than five tons since her addiction began. Will her doctor and family be able to convince her to stop before it's too late? Meanwhile, Ayanna is addicted to growing her toenails.
- Season 3 Episode 6: 33-year-old Jillian has been addicted to smelling pine cleaner for two years and can't go more than 15 minutes without a fix, using up to six bottles a week. Meanwhile, 34-year-old Scott is obsessed with picking up dead animals from the road.
- Season 4 Episode 1: 36-year-old Trina and her 43-year-old husband Mike have done nearly 7,000 coffee enemas over the last two and a half years. Meanwhile, 43-year-old Lisa has been addicted to licking her cat and eating clumps of its hair for three years.
- Season 4 Episode 2: For the last six years, 20-year-old Mark has been addicted to his 15 inflatable pool toys, eating with them, sleeping with them and even bathing them. Meanwhile, 23-year old Karmello has been getting black market butt injections for the last three years.
- Season 4 Episode 3: 47-year-old Asha hasn't cut her 21-foot long hair in nearly a quarter century and spends up to six hours a day grooming her ten-pound locks. Meanwhile, 53-year old Margaret has stung herself over 50,000 times with bees.
- Season 4 Episode 4: 43-year-old Riah has been addicted to baby wipes since she was 15 and goes through up to 500 every day. She's so hooked she even uses wipes in place of showering. Meanwhille, 19-year-old Brea has been addicted to eating sand for the past five years.
- Season 4 Episode 5: 19-year-old Nicole has been addicted to eating deodorant for two years, consuming fifteen sticks per month. Will a desperate plea from her boyfriend help Nicole kick her deodorant addiction for good? And, 27-year-old Audrey can't live without her stuffed.
- Season 4 Episode 6: 33-year-old Danielle has been addicted to vapor rub for more than twenty years, going through more than 30 jars, inhalers and patches every week. And, 19-year-old Allison has been eating tires for the past six years, consuming up to 14 pounds every month.
- Season 4 Episode 7: 62-year-old Julius has been sexually attracted to balloons for over five decades and keeps more than fifty thousand in his home at all times. Meanwhile, Natasha has eaten nearly an entire jar of clay face maks every day for the last seven years.
- Season 4 Episode 8: 29-year-old Michelle has been addicted to drinking blood for 15 years. Every month, she consumes about a gallon of pigs blood, but it doesn't end there. Michelle also drinks human blood. Will her Mom's tearful plea finally convince her to change?
- Season 5 Episode 1: Meet Justin, Venus, and Emily - three unconventional individuals who willingly take extreme physical and psychological measures, despite whatever criticism they may face, to look and live their lives as full time human dolls.
- Season 5 Episode 2: For the past 20 years, 31-year-old Nicole has been addicted to Pony Play, a form of costumed role play. Meanwhile, 43-year-old single mother of two Heather has been addicted to drinking paint for nearly three years.
- Season 5 Episode 3: Forty-four year old twins Amy and Becky are addicted to being identical, looking alike, acting alike, and even weighing their meals to stay the exact same size. Meanwhile, 26 year-old Jennifer has been addicted to eating mattresses for over 20 years.
- Season 5 Episode 4: "My Strange Addiction" tells the stories of people who can't kick their unusual addictions. Lacey, a 44-year-old mother of six has had at least 30 plastic surgery procedures and spent more than $250,000 building the most extreme body in the world.
- Season 5 Episode 5: "My Strange Addiction" tells the stories of people who can't kick their unusual addictions. Profiled addicts include a 22-year-old woman who is addicted to chewing on urine-soaked diapers and a 50-year-old man who uses leeches up to 40 times a year.
- Season 5 Episode 6: "My Strange Addiction" tells the stories of people who can't kick their very unusual addictions. Addicts include a 23-year-old man who's addicted to eating plastic newspaper bags and a 48-year-old woman whose best friend is a doll.
- Season 5 Episode 7: "My Strange Addiction" tells the stories of people who struggle with their very unusual addictions. Addicts include a 33-year-old man who's spent over $100,000 on surgery to look like Justin Bieber and a 22-year-old woman who's addicted to eating makeup.
- Season 6 Episode 1: Men who get dolled up in secret are stepping out in public for the first time at rubber doll rendezvous. This is an insider's look into the world of female maskers: men who dress in rubber suits and masks to look like life-sized, shapely female dolls.
- Season 6 Episode 2: For the past three years, 56-year-old Linda has been happily married to Bruce, a 70-foot carnival ride. Patrice is also happily married and showcases her addiction for eating brick. In 12 years, she has consumed about half a ton of bricks.
- Season 6 Episode 5: This episode of My Strange Addiction profiles Kevin who constantly covers his body in plaster casts even though he is not injured and Melissa who is incapable of making a decision without a consulting a psychic.
- Season 6 Episode 6: "My Strange Addiction" profiles addicts including Kyle, 31, who exclusively dates women over the age of 65 and Adam who is intent upon becoming Madonna.
- Season 6 Episode 7: In this special episode of My Strange Addiction, we count down the ten most shocking addictions ever featured on the series and provide updates.