There are so many good episodes of Orphan Black, but which ones really stand out? Do you like "Certain Agony of the Battlefield" the best, or is "Guillotines Decide" your favorite episode of Orphan Black? To determine once and for all what the best episodes of Orphan Black are, let's rank every Orphan Black episode from all five seasons from best to worst.
A Canadian science fiction series, Orphan Black tackles the issues surrounding human cloning and individualism as the main protagonist Sarah Manning is one of several clones; she takes over the identity of a fellow clone. The thriller-drama premiered on May 13, 2013 in Canada (Space) and the United States (BBC America). For her portrayal of Sarah Manning in Orphan Black, Tatiana Maslany has received wide acclaim, including the Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series" in 2016.
Vote up your favorite episodes of Orphan Black, and downvote any bad episodes that you really didn't enjoy, despite how much you love the series as a whole. It can be painful to put one Orphan Black episode over the other when there are so many good ones, which is why you can vote on however many episodes you like. Make sure to check out these other shows like Orphan Black once you've made your voice heard!
- Season 4 Episode 6: When Cosima admits doubts about finding a cure in time to save her life, Sarah makes a lone decision that exposes Kendall to those she's spent years hiding from. Meanwhile, Art and Felix team up to protect naïve clone, Krystal Godderitch, from herself.
- Season 3 Episode 10: As Clone Club races towards the truth, Castor and Topside force Sarah to make uneasy alliances. But there is some rest for the wicked, when Donnie gives Helena an unexpected 'gift', and the results of Alison's candidacy finally come in. Even as team Leda takes a moment to breathe, change is afoot and a life hangs in the balance.
- Season 2 Episode 10: The war with Dyad is all but lost when Rachel's latest ploy forces a broken Sarah to concede. The Clone Club springs into action, uniting in a reckless gambit to save Sarah. As they fight to gain their freedom, Sarah encounters a new ally and uncovers a terrifying new dimension to the conspiracy.
- Season 3 Episode 6: Paul digs and finds the ugly truth behind the Castor Boys' logbooks of names, pushing him into action. Meanwhile, Felix is desperate for info on Sarah's whereabouts, and presses the still-ailing Rachel for any shred of a lead. In order for Donnie and Alison to take their money-making endeavor to the "next level" she must introduce Jason Kellerman to her unique business plan.
- Season 4 Episode 1: After two months of respite, Sarah's hard-won refuge in Iceland is shattered by a Neolution attack. Once again forced to flee, she realizes no matter how far her family runs it will never be far enough.
- Season 2 Episode 2: While Alison struggles with Aynsley's death and Cosima grapples with the worsening symptoms of her mysterious sickness, Sarah enlists Art's help to find Kira and is shocked when she learns where the trail leads.
- Season 4 Episode 10: When communication with Cosima is cut off and Neolution appears to be within striking distance, Sarah's alliance with Rachel goes out the window. Sarah lures a high-level Neolutionist into a trap, and sets out to bring down Neolution once and for all.
- Season 5 Episode 10: Now in labor, Helena is forced to hunker down in the basement of Old Dyad for the delivery. It's a cage match for survival as Sarah and Art struggle to protect her in a desperate last stand against Neolution.
- Season 5 Episode 8: With Kira safely out of Dyad, Mrs. S orders the sisters to take a night off from their sleuthing to celebrate Felix's art opening. A desperate Rachel reunites with an old ally.
- Season 2 Episode 9: Cosima takes a turn for the worse, forcing Sarah to take desperate action - with tragic consequences for those she loves. The Proletheans set their ultimate plan in motion. Alison and Donnie tangle with the law.
- Season 1 Episode 6: Alison's paranoia has boiled over, putting all the Orphans at risk. But when Sarah, Alison and Beth's worlds dangerously collide, Sarah must decide who to trust with her secret.
- Season 3 Episode 7: Alison must secure a store front in order to take her and Donnie's business to the "next level". But things don't go according to plan when her mother, Connie, proves to be a major hindrance. Cosima is facing familiar health issues and calls upon Alison for a favor. An unassuming Scott gets closer to the greatest discovery of all, when he sits down with beleaguered clone Rachel.
- Season 1 Episode 10: Sarah's last chance to bring her nemesis back to sanity slips away as Art intervenes to get answers of his own. Meanwhile, the Orphans must decide whether to make peace with their creators, as Sarah is forced into a deadly confrontation with their enemy.
- Season 4 Episode 8: As Alison is terrified by Neolution threats made against Donnie, Sarah and Mrs. S question her loyalty to her sestras. While Sarah is distracted, Siobhan sneaks out to seek vengeance. Meanwhile, Cosima and Susan Duncan work together in a final attempt to discover a cure.
- Season 3 Episode 8: When Rachel makes a promise to Sarah, it comes with a hefty price. Meanwhile, Helena and Gracie work with the Hendrixes, and Donnie takes Kellerman to task. Over at Castor, Coady and Benchman scheme to track down the Castor Original, and Rudy descends on DYAD for a much needed asset.
- Season 1 Episode 1: Sarah, a streetwise hustler on the run, witnesses the suicide of a stranger who looks just like her. Sarah assumes her identity, hoping that cleaning out the dead woman's bank account will solve all of her problems. Instead, after taking on the new identity, Sarah quickly finds herself caught in the middle of a deadly conspiracy and must race to find answers.
- 20Season 1 Episode 2: With a body in her car and nowhere to turn, Sarah is forced to continue her con and earn "Beth" a second chance on the force. But with a killer on her tail, her only hope of finding answers lies with another apparent 'identical,' Alison.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Rocked by the revelation that she and her fellow "Orphans" are clones, Sarah just wants to get her hands on the money and skip town. But Sarah's fake detective ruse stretches thin when the cops find the body she buried and assign "Beth" to the case. As Sarah closes in on the killer, the hunter becomes the hunted.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Sarah realizes that the Orphans' survival is going to take more than police work. But tracking the killer threatens Sarah's long awaited reunion with her daughter, Kira. As Sarah gets closer to the killer, the killer gets closer to the truth - the ensuing showdown threatens to expose her ruse as a cop.
- Season 1 Episode 5: When evidence suggests the Orphans are part of an ongoing experiment, Sarah suspects Paul, but her probing inadvertently triggers Paul's own investigation.
- Season 1 Episode 7: With Paul missing, Sarah must confront the conspiracy head on; but the trust between them weakens when Paul learns the truth. Meanwhile, Cosima grows closer to Delphine and the intriguing Dr. Leekie.
- Season 1 Episode 8: Sarah's actions pit the Orphans against each other as she tries to plan her next move. As Paul tries desperately to cover up Sarah's existence, Alison takes vengeance on her suspected monitor, which could cost her everything she holds dear.
- Season 1 Episode 9: After Kira's life is threatened, Sarah is on the warpath, but Dr. Leekie makes her think twice about her plans for revenge. Meanwhile, Cosima faces the truth about Delphine, forcing her to choose sides. Now, it's up to Sarah to decide the killer's fate, but the truth about where Sarah came from changes everything.
- Season 2 Episode 1: In the season premiere, Sarah is out of options, on the run, and pursued by deadly adversaries. Desperate to find her daughter Kira, Sarah suspects ruthless pro-clone Rachel is behind her daughter's disappearance and sparks an all out war against her. Alison and Donnie attend the funeral of her fallen friend, Aynsley, causing Alison to sink into guilt and despair.
- Season 2 Episode 3: After hitting the road with Felix, Sarah is forced to turn to a ghost from her past - an old flame named, Cal Morison. When their brief respite is brutally shattered, Sarah realizes that no matter how far she runs, it will never be far enough.