There are so many good episodes of Preacher, but some stand out more than others. Do you like "Sundown" the best, or is "Finish The Song" your favorite episode of Preacher? To determine once and for all what the best episodes of Preacher are, let's rank every Preacher episode from best to worst.
Based on the popular comic book of the same name, Preacher debuted on AMC in 2016 to positive reviews. The show stars Dominic Cooper as Jesse Custer, a preacher with a criminal history who discovers he has extraordinary powers. On October 26, 2017, AMC announced that Preacher would be returning for a new season in 2018. The show is serialized, so make sure you start from the beginning if you haven't seen it yet. Preacher episodes run an hour long, and seasons generally contain around 10 episodes.
Vote up your favorite episodes of Preacher, and downvote any bad episodes that you really didn't enjoy, despite how much you love the series as a whole. It can be painful to put one Preacher episode over the other when there are so many good ones, which is why you can vote on however many episodes you like.
- 285Season 2 Episode 6: When the Saint finally corners the trio, Jesse makes a risky deal with the killer Cowboy. Jesse races against the clock to save Tulip and Cassidy.
- Season 1 Episode 10: Jesse and his congregation call Heaven in an attempt to get answers from God. After learning a shocking truth, Jesse, Cassidy and Tulip set out on a new mission.
- 180Season 2 Episode 7: Tulip confronts her near-death experience; Denis asks Cassidy for a major favor; and Jesse questions the price he paid to save Tulip and Cassidy.
- 102Season 2 Episode 5: After learning about Tulip's secret relationship, Jesse and Tulip's rocky past is revisited, revealing a darker side of Jesse.
- Season 2 Episode 1: In the Season 2 premiere, Jesse, Tulip and Cassidy hit the road in search of God and quickly realize they're being stalked by a killer cowboy from hell.
- Season 2 Episode 2: Jesse, Tulip and Cassidy track down a lead from heaven to find out more about who the cowboy is and why he's trying to kill them.
- 62Season 1 Episode 1: Jesse Custer struggles to escape a past of crime and violence. A renegade angel-demon spawn comes earth looking for a host. And an Irish vampire named Cassidy lands in Texas.
- Season 1 Episode 9: Jesse is on the run from Sheriff Root, but plans to save his church by literally calling down God. Emily makes a drastic choice to help Cassidy. The Cowboy exacts revenge on the town of Ratwater, which has a surprising connection to Annville.
- 30Season 1 Episode 2: We get our first glimpse of the enigmatic Cowboy whose story of the past parallels the present-day. Jesse is hunted by two angels looking for the escaped entity inside him. Then, meet the richest, most sinful man in town.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Jesse tests the limits of his new power on the town bully. Jesse's ex-girlfriend Tulip tries to draw him back to his old way of life to take revenge.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Jesse risks losing his church after he bets known atheist Odin Quincannon that he can lead him to God. Cassidy makes a deal to bring Jesse to the angels and has a run-in with Tulip.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Jesse uses the Word Of God to help many in town, including the badly disfigured Eugene (Arseface), but soon learns his new ability might not be divine. The Cowboy makes a tragic decision.
- Season 1 Episode 6: The angels reveal all to Jesse about the true nature of his power, known as Genesis. An even more powerful angel comes to Annville to also hunt Jesse down. A tense argument with Arseface ends in disaster.
- 100Season 1 Episode 7: Jesse wrestles with the consequences of his actions with Eugene and reflects on his heartbreaking childhood. As tension mounts, Jesse alienates both Cassidy and Tulip.
- Season 1 Episode 8: Jesse faces off against Odin and his men as they attempt to take the church by force. The angels try one last time to retrieve Genesis from Jesse. Tulip becomes preoccupied with saving a friend.
- 100Season 2 Episode 3: Jesse, Tulip and Cassidy get a tip that God might be in New Orleans, but Tulip's hiding a secret, and their stop in New Orleans risks exposing her.
- 40Season 2 Episode 4: Jesse pursues a lead and dives deeper into his search for God with Cassidy; and more about Tulip's secret past is discovered.
- 42Season 2 Episode 8: Jesse investigates a fresh clue about God; Tulip makes friends with a new neighbor; and there's a glimpse into Cassidy's past relationship with Denis.
- Season 2 Episode 9: Jesse gets a much-needed breakthrough in his search for God; Tulip continues to spiral; and Cassidy makes a life-altering decision for Denis.
- Season 2 Episode 10: Jesse connects with an unlikely source and learns more about God's whereabouts; and Tulip can't forgive Jesse when she finds out he's been lying to her.
- Season 2 Episode 11: Jesse's pursuit of God is alienating Tulip and Cassidy; Tulip gets advice about her relationship with Jesse; and Cassidy starts to doubt Denis.
- Season 2 Episode 12: Jesse, Tulip and Cassidy hit a bump in the road and decide to leave New Orleans; an old foe resurfaces and causes a change of plans.
- Season 2 Episode 13: In the Season 2 finale, the trio prepare for a new life, as Jesse questions the path ahead; Tulip uncovers a dangerous secret; and Cassidy grapples with a difficult truth.