There are so many good episodes of Say Yes to the Dress, but which ones really stand out? Do you like "It's My Wedding, But Don't Tell the Bridesmaid" the best, or is "In My Opinion" your favorite episode of Say Yes to the Dress? To determine once and for all what the best episodes of Say Yes to the Dress are, let's rank every Say Yes to the Dress episode from best to worst. This show is not serialized in any way, so you can watch any episode you want without missing any vital information.
Say Yes to the Dress is an American reality TV series following the day-to-day operations of Kleinfeld Bridal in New York City, co-owned by Mara Urshel and Ronald "Ronnie" Rothstein. The TLC series, which premiered on October 12, 2007, also follows the decision process for brides as they search for their perfect wedding dress. There have been multiple spinoffs of Say Yes to the Dress, including Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta and the short-lived Ronnie to the Rescue.
Vote up your favorite episodes of Say Yes to the Dress, and downvote any bad episodes that you really didn't enjoy, despite how much you love the series as a whole. It can be painful to put one Say Yes to the Dress episode over the other when there are so many good ones, which is why you can vote on however many episodes you like.
- 1Season 12 Episode 2: Host Courtney Cason only wants a Mark Zunino gown, and she gets a huge surprise at Kleinfeld! Zabrina looks for an extravagant ball gown for her Near Year's Eve wedding, and Cheryl is nervous to try on her custom dress because she has never seen it!
- 2Season 102 Episode 2: On Say Yes to the Dress, we watch some brides spend big, BIG money on their dresses, or come in with the most outrageous dress requests possible... and in this episode, Randy will countdown the ten wildest, most budget-busting brides he's seen.
- 3Season 103 Episode 8: Bridal expert, Randy Fenoli counts down the top ten most memorable mothers to have swayed their daughters' bridal appointments - for better or worse.
- 4Season 7 Episode 18: Latoya is a diva with the fantasy to walk down the aisle in a blinged-out ball gown. Kristin was diagnosed with lung cancer and after months of chemo is currently cancer-free and ready to marry her high school sweetheart. A runaway bride has her fitting.
- 5Season 8 Episode 3: Farmer bride Katie’s stylist sister convinced Katie to ditch her jeans and cowboy boots for a wedding gown for her special day. Courtney’s looking for a flashy ball gown. Jennifer vowed to lose a lot of weight, so she ordered her dress a size too small.
- 6247Season 5 Episode 14: Bride Nancy's dad and Uncle Dave join in and help assist Consultant Diane. Nicole, who has lost 60-pounds, is shopping for her dress with her family, including her dad. Michelle tries on the 'poofy' ball gown that she originally purchased with her father.
- 7Season 10 Episode 1: Broadway star Kristin Chenoweth comes to Kleinfelds with bride-to-be assistant, Julie to help her find a gown with glitz and glam. Amy and her twin sister have very different opinions on dress style, and Heather struggles to please her picky sister. #SayYesToTheDress
- 8Season 101 Episode 2: The people you bring to a bridal appointment can make or break your chances of getting the dream dress. In this episode, Randy takes us through the brides that go shopping with a peanut gallery, sometimes to their detriment.
- 9Season 8 Episode 2: Melissa is a headpiece consultant at the store who is shopping for her wedding dress. Stella is having a Greek wedding and has brought along a big entourage! Carli is returning to the store for her final fitting after a challenging dress selection.
- 10Season 8 Episode 11: Bride Kristin wants to find a rock and roll, edgy wedding dress. Lindsey who's all about leather and lace, surprisingly decides on a softer wedding dress look. Amber has two wedding dress priorities - a dress that is different and shows off her tattoos.
- 11Season 6 Episode 3: Syndal is on the verge of marrying into New York Yankee royalty. Sarah and company come armed with notepads to help rate each dress she tries on. Danielle has returned to the salon with her vocal family in tow for her first dress fitting.
- 12Season 9 Episode 13: Nicole leaves her six month old quadruplets at home while she shops for a gown for her destination wedding. Margo, who lost all her hair due to cancer treatments, comes to the salon to find the perfect dress that makes her feel beautiful - inside and out.
- 13Season 101 Episode 8: From big time color, to twists focusing wedding themes or the bride's extreme tastes, Randy will take us through the brides with the most outrageous requests, and a look at the dresses that are sure to turn heads.
- 14Season 12 Episode 17: It's shopping chaos at Kleinfeld's blow-out sale! Danielle and Kathryn want the same gown- but there's only one! Jessica is in search of one very specific dress. Fire artist Christine looks for a dress that she can both perform and walk down the aisle in.
- 15Season 10 Episode 14: Emily, a rock star by night, wants to shake her all-black attire for a traditional gown. Brittany has bright red hair and tattoos and wants to show them off in a sexy lace gown. Lauren is nervous that her friends will think her dress is too unusual.
- 16Season 8 Episode 18: Katie who survived a double lung transplant, is looking for the perfect dress to celebrate her new beginning. Molly is a debutante looking for a dress to signal her transition into womanhood. Christy comes for her first fitting- after losing 160 pounds!
- 17Season 101 Episode 7: From a Dad crying tears of joy, to a loud brother nixing all low-cut options, and an opinionated fashionista friend with one too many dress comments, in this episode of Randy's Top 10, we'll see that shopping at Kleinfeld isn't just for the girls.
- 18Season 5 Episode 2: Bride Amanda already has the perfect dress, but she can't stop shopping! Brooke hides from Consultant Keasha that she's found a dress at another store. Bride Margaret tries on a Pnina Tournai dress that's way out of her budget.
- 19Season 5 Episode 16: Jessica breaks tradition and brings her fiancé and his mom to help her find her dream gown. Jamie does not have a clear vision of how she wants to look on her wedding day. Since Carla picked a dress against her mom's wishes, she wants to make amends.
- 20Season 5 Episode 17: Julie-Ann, and husband Evan, arrive at the salon to help select a dress for their vow renewal. Dad shows his support and starts picking dresses for Bride Ashley. Carol wants her daughter's input to select a dress for her second wedding on a beach.
- 21Season 10 Episode 15: Bride Brooke wants a unique, one of kind gown - and she won’t settle for anything less! Bling queen Amanda hopes to add even more bling to her wedding dress.Taylor is distraught when the wrong lace is ordered for the jacket to accompany her dress.
- 22Season 102 Episode 5: Randy takes us through his favorite touching, sweet, and heartfelt moments in the store from the bride stories that tugged at our heart-strings the most, to the sweet, sad, and unforgettable moments at Kleinfeld.
- 23125Season 7 Episode 7: Porsha loves turtlenecks so much that she wants to wear a gown with her signature style. Kelly is an over the top bride who's come to the salon for a silver couture Pnina. Bride Janelle couldn't envision wearing something ordinary.
- 24Season 1 Episode 8: Finding your dream wedding dress can be an emotional and overwhelming experience. The dress can mean so many different things to each bride.
- 25Season 1 Episode 12: Consultants Keasha and Claudia start the day with brides who brought their fiancés with them-something that can become a nightmare for the consultants. It's time for the big blowout sale at the salon, where hundreds of brides flock into New York City.