There are so many good episodes of Shooter, but which ones really stand out? Do you like "Point of Impact" the best, or is "Ballistic Advantage" your favorite episode of Shooter? To determine once and for all what the best episodes of Shooter are, let's rank every Shooter episode from best to worst.
Shooter is a TV drama airing on USA Network and starring Ryan Philippe as the eponymous shooter aka Bob Lee Swagger, an expert shot who returns to the profession after the president of the United States is threatened. Shooter is based on the novel Point of Impact by Stephen Hunter, which also inspired a 2007 film. It premiered on November 15, 2016, and was recently renewed for a third season. Shooter has mixed reviews, but you know how pretentious critics can be. If you're new to Shooter, you should start from the first episode, since the series is serialized.
Vote up your favorite episodes of Shooter, and downvote any bad episodes that you really didn't enjoy, despite how much you love the series as a whole. It can be painful to put one Shooter episode over the other when there are so many good ones, which is why you can vote on however many episodes you like.
- Season 1 Episode 9: Bob Lee must broker a dangerous exchange in order to save his family. Nadine struggles to balance her allegiances to Bob Lee and the FBI.
- Season 1 Episode 1: Highly-decorated war hero Bob Lee Swagger is recruited by his former Commander to prevent an assassination of the President.
- 214Season 1 Episode 6: Bob Lee tracks down his former instructor Rathford O’Brien to help him find the shooter. Nadine interrogates Payne and a reporter approaches Julie with a deal.
- 140Season 1 Episode 2: Bob Lee struggles to protect his family from behind bars while Isaac attempts to silence him.
- Season 2 Episode 6: Bob Lee tracks Solotov’s money, pitting himself against a Mexicancartel. Nadine helps a journalist investigate a coverup involvingBob Lee’s unit. Julie makes her frustration heard with a gun.
- 114Season 1 Episode 3: Bob Lee reaches out to Nadine as he evades his pursuers, putting her on to the cop who took credit for his capture. Isaac juggles his double life as he tries to find Bob Lee.
- Season 2 Episode 1: Bob Lee Swagger and wife Julie join his former Marine unit in Germany and narrowly escape a deadly terrorist attack.
- Season 1 Episode 4: In a flashback to their time serving in Afghanistan, Bob Lee and Isaac clash with opposing ideologies.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Bob Lee finds the bullet from the assassination, leading him to a radical militia group and a reckoning with Isaac while Nadine is locked in a deadly game of cat and mouse with Payne.
- Season 1 Episode 7: Bob Lee crosses the country to find the shooter while Julie deals with a family betrayal.
- Season 1 Episode 8: Bob Lee and Nadine weave a plan to secure the evidence that could expose the conspiracy.
- Season 1 Episode 10: Bob Lee, Julie, Nadine, and Isaac must work together to breach the Russian Embassy, save Mary, shut down the conspiracy and its remaining players, and prove Bob Lee innocent once and for all.
- Season 2 Episode 2: Bob Lee investigates the terrorist attack that may have targetedhis Marine unit. Memphis helps on the ground in Germany.Flashbacks to Afghanistan help shed light on who might be afterthem.
- Season 2 Episode 3: Bob Lee finds Isaac Johnson in Texas after an attempt on hislife. Nadine discovers just how much influence Patricia Gregsonwields, and a traumatized Julie fights to stay strong for herfamily.
- Season 2 Episode 4: Bob Lee and Isaac learn the world’s greatest assassin is in theUS. Flashbacks to a mission in Afghanistan reveal his identity:Solotov. Nadine comes to Texas with suspicions of a conspiracy.
- Season 2 Episode 5: Bob Lee works to piece together Solotov’s motive for targetingtheir unit. Nadine uncovers a surprise witness to the event thatset everything off. Solotov’s hunt has him hiding in plain sight.
- Season 2 Episode 7: Bob Lee and Isaac must team up to escape a Mexican prison before Solotov finds them. As Nadine digs deeper into Atlas, the coverup points back to Bob Lee’s unit. Julie has problems with the law.
- Season 2 Episode 8: Bob Lee tries to draw Solotov into the open, but realizes theChechen holds the upper hand. Flashbacks reveal the origins ofSolotov, while Isaac is courted by his creator in the present.
- Season 2 Episode 101: Catch up on Season 1 of SHOOTER.